You'd Take It All From Me

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoonGi walks towards Yuna , who is so into the sports . She doesn't realize that YoonGi already arrive there . Like the first time , YoonGi just staring at her at the edge of the court . Then , Yuna suddenly feel someone is staring at her . She stop playing and turn around . She smile as she see YoonGi there .

'You're good ' , YoonGi is walking towards her . Yuna chuckles .

'Thanks but I'm not as good as you '

'Really but I think you're better than me ' , he is standing right in front of her .

'By the way , congrates for winning today '

'I bet someone feel sorry for not watching today' , YoonGi is placing his bag on the floor while taking the ball from Yuna and dunk it .

'It's not my fault of being hit . I don't even ask them to do . By the way , do you know who did that ?I just want to throw the ball back to him , to make he feel how actually it feels .'

'It's the opponent team . They are about to throw at me but I quickly dodge and the ball was hitting you . I feel so sorry ' , Yuna is about to burst but she keep in .

'That's okay . If the ball was hitting you then we will not win today . Finally , all your team effort is pay off . So , final is next , right ?'

'Yes , but I don't know about it and I don't want to even think about it ' , he dunk the ball again .

'Come on ! Where all the confidence that you gain in the court ? ' , he stop from dunking the ball .

'You had took it all from me . Don't you remember ?'

'Sunbae , you're weird . Why should I take it from you ? What I have done to you to make you lose your energy and now your confidence ? I don't understand ' , YoonGi is walking towards her back . YoonGi give her the ball but his hand is not off of the ball while he go to the back of her and walking together to the net and helping her score . Yuna is shocked . She suddenly feel her heartbeat goes faster like what had happened in the court . Since she also feel YoonGi's heartbeat and it went fast too . Then , he release her .

'Don't you understand now ?' , YoonGi while facing the back of Yuna . Yuna seems surprised and she might fell at that time .

'Or not ?' , she is forced by YoonGi to turn around . YoonGi is staring at her .

'Should I make you more understand ?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter