Finding The Owner

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day , it had been viral in the whole school about YoonGi who is searching for the owner of the bracelet . It spread through the students in that school but not the teacher . They success to viral it secretly . But , there are also among the student who don't know or they don't even care about it . Like unsocial kids like Yuna , JHope and nerd students . While YoonGi and his gang are gathering patiently at the basketball court if there are any update about the owner of  the bracelet . But still seems that it will not meet the end thou. He sigh .

' Jin-ah , I thought that this could be easier but , you see ...' , he is talking to Jin who also waiting for any update .

'You're right . These kids just make our life harder ' , Jin .

Then , someone is running towards him . 'YoonGi , I met the person ' , Jin and YoonGi whose about to give up stand from their place . 'Who ?' , YoonGi .

'Actually , it's YuJin . She said that her sister is the one who actually had lost her bracelet at the basket ball court few days ago . '

'YuJin ? Who is she ?' , YoonGi . While thinking about any YuJin that they know , 'Ah , that dolphin ' , Jin .

'Dolphin ? Ah ~ my  pale skin twin . She is ?' , YoonGi .

' Yes , she is '

'Where is she ?' , YoonGi .

' In the cafe ' . Then , YoonGi leaves Jin and his team at the court while running to the cafe . He is searching for a girl who have a pale skin like him , he spot her . She is reading a novel .

'Hey ' , YoonGi . YuJin lift her face , 'Owh , you are coming . Have a sit first ' . He sit in front of YuJin . YuJin close her novel and start the conversation .

' About the bracelet ' , YoonGi is leaning to the front a bit .

' My sister , Yuna is the owner of the bracelet . She was searching for it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter