Chapter 5 - What's Your Name ?

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna is playing like there are no tomorrow . Surely , today must be tiring for her and without she realize that someone is staring her from the school gate . It's YoonGi .

'She's good ' --YoonGi is walking slowly towards her but she still doesn't realize his existence there . Until then , she is scoring the ball and the ball is bouncing towards him . Yuna follow the ball's direction .

'Owh , annyeonghasaeyo (hello)' --Yuna while bending to 90 degree .

'Hi , you're good ' --YoonGi while thumbs up to her . Then , he is scoring the ball back and Yuna is catching the bouncing ball .

'Thanks . It's part of my hobby . When I stress , basketball is the only things that can relieving my stress '-- Yuna is scoring the ball back and YoonGi is catching the ball back .

'Owh , ok . What are the things that make you stress ?' --YoonGi

' Many and I think you shouldn't have to know about it , right ?' --Yuna . Of course she can't tell him . They just meet on that time , why should she tell him ?

' So , the tournament is near right , YoonGi sunbae ?' --Yuna

'How do you know my name ?' --YoonGi . Yuna is pointing to his batch . He chuckles .

' But,  why are you choosing basketball ? Most of the girls are rarely to see them playing basketball . To them , basketball is tough game for them , isn't it ? ' --YoonGi . Both of them stop playing and sit at the stairs .

'For them , it is . But not me . My late father is ex-national basketball player .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter