That's Kim Yuna

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she arrive at her workplace , she punch in the attendance card and go into the change room to put her bag in her locker . She start doing her usual things before the cafe officially open at 8 . Wiping the window , sweeping floor and arrange the cups in the kitchen . Then ,her partner Yura also entering the cafe .

'You're early . Any good news today ?' , while punching in the attendance card .

'Yes ', Yura is leaning to her a bit .

'I'd been stop from schooling '

'What ?!' , Yura is shocked with that news .

'It's good things ,right . If I stop from schooling , I can work here for full time '

'Who decide that ? Don't tell me it was your aunt ? What have you done until she decide to stop you from schooling ? ' , Yura raise her voice .

'Of course , she is . Do you know any other person that love to decide anything and never take the words back ? No , right ? I suddenly thrown out the words of 'killing her' from my mouth . I was too mad at that time because she was making fun about my parents . Without doubt , I grab her head and shook it ', Yuna is mimicking her action about last night . Yura laugh .

'Deserve her right . So , due to that you have to stop from schooling ?', Yuna nods while continue wiping the cup .

'I think you like it because you had been waiting for this , right .Such a barista maniac ' , Yura is correcting Yuna's cap .

'Beside YuJin , and your uncle any other person that know about this ?'

'I will tell JHope later on . And ...', suddenly she remind of YoonGi since YuJin and him are closed to each other . 'Whatever , he might already know about it and he just such a distracter in my life .Because of him , I have to stop from schooling . Hmpph ' , Yuna is releasing her breath from nose .

'Never mind ' , Yuna stop from wiping the cup and go upstairs to take some fresh air . She don't want to remember anything about YoonGi . She stretch a bit before go downstairs back . When she go down , she see 4 eyes are staring at her but Yuna just ignore them go cleaning the table . That 2 eyes are following her .

' Go , I don't have anything to talk to you ' , Yuna resist to look at him while collecting the dirty cups and plates . He grab her hand , remove the cups and plates in her hand .

'We need to talk ' , YoonGi is taking Yuna out of the cafe . 'Eunnie , help me' , but Yura just waving her hand when both of them are walking out . Then , after few metres away from the cafe there are small park . He stop and release her hand after she was trying to take off YoonGi's hand of her .

'Quick , what do you want from me ?' , Yuna is folding hand around her body and looking away . YoonGi is staring at her . He is her head because she seems mad , 'I'm sorry'

'For what ? ' , she still looking away but she feel calm a bit . All the hates towards him is fading away little by little .

'I know I should know about your situation first yesterday and I don't know that your parents' death anniversary was yesterday . But what I said that yesterday because I really concern about your sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter