Love Note

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day is the tournament day . Also , Yuna have to seek for apology from YoonGi before the tournament start . Then , Yuna , decide to layover at the coffee shop to make hot latte for YoonGi before going to school . Before the player arrive , she had placed the latte at the change room bench with a note , 'I'm sorry for yesterday and FIGHTING for today , Yuna' . Yuna quickly get out of the change room before someone notice her .

YoonGi who is later arrive , see the member is gathering in the change room over latte .

'What's happening ?' , YoonGi while opening his locker .

'Nothing ', the team is hiding the latte from him .

Oh , you're late . What's wrong with this puffy eyes ?' , Jin who realize that YoonGi's dark eye circle .

'Ah ~I cannot sleep last night because I'm too nervous for today .'

'Really ? Or , is it because of this ?' , Jimin while giving him the latte with a note . YoonGi read the note . He chuckles .

'That's a cup from your favourite coffee shop ,right ?' , JungKook

'But are the coffee shop already open in this early morning ?' , TaeHyung

'Except if you are the worker or the owner , you can sneak into anytime ', NamJoon

He sip a bit of the drink , 'Yah ~can you tell us what actually happen between you and this girl ? And who is actually this Yuna ?'

'Owh , that's a secret . '

'Or , was she the owner of the bracelet ' , Jin . YoonGi is keeping himself silent while sipping the last drop of the latte . He doesn't throw the cup thou , he even keep it in his locker . The team realize YoonGi weird action who is keeping his own thrash in his own locker , laugh at him .

'It must be her ' , TaeHyung .

'Yah , stop it ! Go outside if you are done ' , YoonGi suddenly raise his voice to his team member . Then , all of them gather at the outside of the change room .

After YoonGi already done with changing , he gather with his team membe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter