Chapter 1 - Yuna's World

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the 'D-coffee' shop , Yuna is doing her job as barista . She work with her uncle even though she still in high school . Her uncle just want her to study but all she want is work , work and money . Owh , come on ! She also a human . Human just cannot stop thinking how to increase their money in the bank book . Since she is still young , her desire to gain money is more than study . 

'Yuna-yah ' -- JHope

'What?' --Yuna answer with ignorance .

'Can't you stop now ? You will late for school ' --her uncle . After finishing her last order , 'Ok , I'm done . Is it cute ? ' -Yuna while showing her skill doing a coffee art .

'Hmm , you're better . Can you go to school now ?' -- uncle .

'Ok , fine ! I'll go but please let me to take a round for tonight ? Please , please , please ? '--Yuna while showing her aegyo to her uncle . 'This girl , you just to passionate on it . Fine ,you can ! But just a round , then back home , ok ?' --uncle

'Yeay!' --Yuna . She hugs her uncle and take off the barista outfit and go to school . Owh , before that . She is JHope's longtime friend . Both of them always been together since middle school . To JHope , Yuna is such a girl that passionate in everything but not study . 'She is the first girl that I met who really passionate of being a barista than a student '--JHope . Both of them got 2 years more too go before graduate from high school .

-----------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter