The Queen Bee II: Unforgotten Meeting

Collections

AN: Alright! The title style was inspired from the story Love Magistrate. A wenrene fic. It's beautiful do check it out! If your looking for a harry potter vibe, this is the perfect fic for you. Thought of giving credits to this author. XD


I need to stop this. I have to stop this. I cant believe she was the cause of this. Thoughts of her still lingering here in my head. It makes me crazy, she makes me crazy. That night, when we collided, became as one. God, I need to stop this. I need to stop everything. But my current situation was not helping. Suddenly a song played, a sweet attractive, seductive one. Taeyeon….

The heck I’m thinking about her. This should stop yet my other half was enjoying this thing going on with me. It freaks me out. How I’m going to stop this if the song was playing was so…. I don’t know how I’m going to describe it.

Oh Baby, come to me little by little
No Baby, not too fast
The moon is bright tonight
Your moonlight shines on me
Your moonlight shines

The way how the moonlight illuminated her flawless skin. A breath taking scene. The only person to manage to took my breath away how impressive right?

My eyes that are looking at you
Are filled with the starlight
Until this night is over
I’ll shine brightly, I’m your starlight

I’m crazy right? The way my eyes lingered on her. She must be something. Something on her makes my eyes stay on her. My eyes stayed on her while I’m approaching slowly.

My shy trembling
My racing heart for you
I can’t hide it, no no no
Now I’ll confess
Yeah Yeah Yeah

 

Shy trembling heart, I never had one before. But that time was an exception. She has the power to make my heart flutter. It was racing so hard that she might hear if she’s close to me.

Softly touching lips
A kiss that sweetly melts like cotton candy
I’ll close my eyes for you
So I can only hear you, ooh

And the unexpected happened. My lips fell on hers. It just increased the pace of my racing heart. God, I cant even breath yet I don’t want to break away.

Gently come closer to me
My favorite moment
I’ll tell you
I’ll secretly tell you
As I’m held in your dreamy and warm embrace tonight
I wanna whisper
From me to you, I’ll tell you

 

Indeed my favorite moment. When she reciprocate my kiss, I felt I was on cloud nine. She managed to take me there. Indeed my favorite moment.

The pain I’ve hidden away until now
Has all disap-

God, I should stop this. Right now. Not tomorrow, right now.

Luck must be on my side today as I saw Taecyeon approaching me. Maybe he can help me with my dilemma. My beautiful dilemma…..

Beautiful what?! I shook my head to get rid of that thing and her.

“You’re spacing a lot today Jessi”

“Oh! Hi Taec!”

“What a beautiful lady doing here alone?” I didn’t answered him as my thoughts were flying again….. To her I shook my head and kissed Taecyeon. Maybe, just maybe I can get rid of her. I just need someone to make my thoughts get back together, stop flying to her.

He reciprocated my kiss but it feels different. I never experienced the tingling sensation when I kissed Taeyeon. The heck I’m thinking about her again! I should enjoy this, just like always but why I cant today. There’s something wrong with me.

I suddenly broke the kiss and turned my head to my side. The unexpected thing happened again, she was standing there dumbfounded. The person who’s in my mind lingering. The person I cant forget since that stupid kiss.

Who am I kidding, I cant ever get rid of this girl, never. Who am I kidding?