The Queen Bee III: You're Only Mine

Collections

There she was, standing frozen. Frozen as ice.

“T-Taeyeon?” I gulped so hard. Why I felt this way?

“O-Oh. Sorry. Gotta go” Then she walked away. There this side of me saying that I should chase her. But why? It’s not like she’s my girlfriend. Yet, I chased her how stubborn am I?

“Taeyeon! Wait!” Why I’m even shouting? I should run fast right. But I cant. Why I cant? It feels like a lost all my ability today.

“Taeyeon!” Finally, I managed to hold her wrist. It was soft and delicate. Just like her.

“Yes?” She answered. I cant read her facial expression. I don’t know what to say.

I don’t have any reason why I chased her. I just chased her. So now she’s asking me why I chased her. Damn it Jessica! Speak up.

“Uh. Uh… Sorry about that” I awkwardly scratched my nape. I mean why Im saying sorry?

“You don’t need to say sorry. You’re not my girlfriend after all.” Bam! Bulls eye! Main point! I felt a pang of guilt. After that she walked away.

Why it feels like I hurt her. I broke her into million pieces. She’s making me crazy!

 

Another day. Am I going to encounter her today? I hope not.

So I was walking my way to my classroom when suddenly something catches my attention.

The next thing I did was, I punch the guy who is hovering Taeyeon. According to her expression, she seems surprised.  Of course if I were her I will be surprise as hell.

I don’t know what’s gotten in me to punch the guy.

“What the hell!” Taeyeon shouted.

I didn’t answered her, I grabbed her wrist and take her somewhere instead. I don’t have any idea what’s going on in me. It feels weird when I saw her with some other man. That should be me.

What?! Me?! Okay what’s really going on with me? This is weird. Too weird.

“Stop!” She shouted again.

“Why the hell you brought me here?” I looked around and I realized that we were on the same room again. The room where everything turned upside down.

“Who is he?!” I don’t have any questions to be honest. Though I want to know who that guy is.

“What?!” She asked

“I said who is he?” I asked firmer this time.

“The hell you care!”

“Who is he?” We were shouting at each other that we didn’t or should I say I didn’t realized that we/I left a very small gap between us. I can totally feel her breath in my lips.

“Not your business”

“It is my business Taeyeon”

“Who told you?!”

“Doesn’t matter! Just tell me who he is?!”

“Then it doesn’t matter for you to know who he is!”

“Is he your boyfriend?!”

“What if yes?! You’re going to barge in-“ I cut her off by kissing her lips. I cant take it anymore. Its crazy. She makes me crazy.

“Break up with him”

“And why the hell-“ And I cut her off with my lips.

“Because you’re only mine Kim Taeyeon. Get it?” I don’t know what gotten in to her but she nodded unconsciously. Then I kissed her again.

She’s mine. Kim Taeyeon is for Jessica Jung.