Lost Stars V- END

Collections

“Those people you killed were the people who killed your mother. They held me as their hostage. She was killed right before my eyes.” I can see he was holding back his tears.

“The other people you killed were the people who knew about me. So I have to kill them. I managed to escape that night so they were out to kill me. I used all my money to find someone to protect me for a while.”

“Who are they?” I asked.

“The people looking for me? They were my competitors in the business. The Hwangs. As you can see, they were not using the “Hwang” anymore. They were also hiding because they know I’m going to kill them.”

“Yuri and her gang was my first people. Yuri hired a trainer to train you to be the best and that’s where it started.”

“Yuri knows all of this?”

“Yes”

“You made me a killer for your own benefit!?”

“I don’t have a choice Taeyeon! They’re out to kill you! They always want to kill you but you were so good so they always failed” that managed to shut me up. He has a point.

“Also that Hwang” Is he talking about Tiffany?

“She’s out to kill you” This cant be happening.

“They know how good you are so they used her to kill you”

“That’s not true. No. no!” I yelled again. Now I have the strength to stand up.

“It is true Taeyeon” someone suddenly spoke.

“T-Tiffany?” She’s with Yuri and her gang

“Everything he said is true”

“So you’re out to kill me huh?” She did not answer me. I walked towards her.

“Answer me! You’re out to kill me huh!”

“Taeyeon stop this” Yuri held me as she spoke

“You! You knew all of this?!”

“I’m sorry Taeyeon” I slapped her.

“Sorry?! You’re my best friend Yuri!”

“I know but- “

“But what? This will keep me safe?!”

“You!” I pointed my finger to Tiffany.

“Kill me now!”

“I’m not here to kill you Taeyeon”

 

“Really huh?” The moment they heard that they pointed their guns to that person.

“Soft-hearted now huh?” Tiffany scooted closer to me as she was protecting me.

“Stop this now uncle”

“Yeah my pleasure”

“Take cover!” Tiffany held my wrist and protected me. And the gunshots dominated the place.

“Take this.” She gave me a gun and I started firing. There were a lot of questions right now but this is not the right time.

Now it was against the 2 hwangs and I could see that we will win this battle.

“Why are you helping that Kim, Fany?” She did not answer still pointing her gun to her uncle.

“You got it bad, did you?”

“I love her and I’ll do anything to protect her”

“Even turning your back to your family?”

“Yes.” She answered firmly.

“I see. I guess I had to finish this all by myself”

 

That’s the moment her uncle shot my father. Tiffany shot her uncle. Unfortunately, someone shot her. When I saw that, I made sure that person will die.

I don’t know what to do. My father and my girlfriend was shot but I was grateful Yuri was there. She stood for my father.

“Tiffany, no tiffany. Don’t leave me” She smiled

I’m not going to leave you pabo” She said as she caresses my hair

“But not physically” she continued.

“Pabo-yah!” I yelled. Tears streaming down my face.

 

“Do you know the moment I saw you I know I’m going to fail my mission?”

“really?”

“Yeah. You were that irresistable. You’re my lost star” She caresses my cheek.

“I’m not a lost star anymore” I held her hand that was caressing my cheek.

“I know” She closed her eyes.

My father and Tiffany died at the same time taking all my hatred in my heart with them.


It was already two years since the incident. I and Yuri managed to visit my father’s tomb every time we’re free. Same routine, put the flowers there and leave. We don’t have to utter words as I know he can hear my heart.

Yet, I cant step my feet to her tomb. Not because I hate her. I just cant bare the fact that I lost her.

Yuri and I headed back to our café. We decided to be business partners because of our passion for coffee. It is a small one but better than being a hit man right? Her gang is our baristas so yeah everything is amazing.

“Yuri!”

“Yup!”

“I’ll just take a nap okay?”

“Just a few minutes only”

“Okay.” There’s no customer so I decided to take a nap for a while.

 

“Long time no see” I looked behind and I saw her again.

“Yeah” I was not surprise to see her again and I don’t know why.

“What’s up?”

“Good” Silence consumed the both of us as we were sitting on the grass.

“Open your heart for someone Taengoo” She suddenly spoke.

“I cant”

“You can. Trust me. And I wont be jealous promise” I scoffed.

“Scoffing is really your habit huh” I smiled. I missed this. I miss her.

“I wont be jealous as long as she’s beautiful like me” I laughed a bit at her remark.

“Where are you going?” I said as I noticed she was standing up.

“My time is over Taengoo. Acceptance is already at your heart.” That’s true

“Will I see you again?”

“Of course Taetae! I’ll wait for you”

 

“Miss Kim!” Suddenly, I woke up. I heard someone calling me

“Yup” Ah. Onew and his friends.

“We’re going to have lunch. You want something?”

“Nah I’ll grab something later.”

“Okay! Yuri was not at the counter”

“Okay I’ll take over.” I took the spot of Yuri at the counter. Maybe she’s doing something.

My mind began wondering again when I heard someone spoke.

“Hello” Customer. Did I spaced out?

“Y-yeah sorry ma’am. What’s your order?” I got to admit, she’s really pretty.

“One Americano please. For dine in” She smiled. Butterflies in my stomach is alive again.

“What’s your name?” She’s taken a back about it.

“I mean, I’m going to put your name on your order” Excuses Kim.

“Jessica” I had found her Fany.

“One Americano coming right up!” I winked at her and I never failed to notice the way she blushed.


HAHAHAHA! I MANAGED TO FINISHED A STORY AT LAST!!!! SORRY ABOUT MY TYPOS XD LOVE LOVE