The Queen Bee VI: Shattered Hopes

Collections

Now were here. I’m going to see her. But why here? In a hospital? Im calling all the gods please make her safe. Please.

 

“Hi miss. Where’s the room of Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked the station. I cant speak right now. I just cant.

“Room 413 Ma’am”

“Thank you” We hurriedly made our way to her room. And I was greeted with her family.

We bowed to show respect to her family and we also introduced ourselves.

“What happened to her Ma’am?” The first sentence that came out in me.

“Car accident. Until now we’re still looking for the criminal”

Accident? That’s why she’s not attending school?

I cried again. This time, I cried because I don’t know if there’s still a chance if I can fix the mess I made.

 

 “I will never leave your side again” I said as a hold her hand.

 

Weeks later.

The doctor announced she’s in coma. She’s not waking up since the day I saw her. Nothing changed. Her eyes still shut close. After class, I always meet her and tell her my stories.

“I was really bored” Still calm

“She’s always blabbering. And oh remember the teacher who embarrassed you in front of the class?” Still calm.

“She’s already out of the school.” I giggled.

“I made a promise that she will suffer because of what she did to you”

“I miss you” I suddenly blurted out after a minute of silence.

“I want to know you more. I want you.” I wiped my tears.

“Im sorry for being a jerk. Im just afraid that time. I know I was wrong but-“I cried hard

“I will do anything to make things right.”

 

Suddenly, her heart beat disappeared and I panicked. I called the doctors and praying to all gods to make her safe. Her family, tiffany and I was outside of her room waiting for a good news.

“Everything will be alright Jess” Tiff consoled me. I was lucky to have her especially this time.

 

After a long wait, the doctor went outside to tell the news. And this was the worst nightmare I ever had.

“Im sorry but” The doctor contemplated

“She’s gone.” Everyone was quiet.

“No” I growled

“NO!” This time I shouted. I hurriedly went inside of her room and held her hand

“Tae, please wake up! Please. Don’t leave me. Don’t.”

“Jess come on”

“No! Please Taeyeon wake up”

That night was filled with sadness. And most especially, a space that only her can fill.

All of my hopes shattered.