Lost Stars

Collections

Wiping her new acquired weapon, a woman was seen looking through her window. A smile was plastered in her face as she celebrates her nth victory. Murder is her life just like how oxygen works on her body.

A knock on her door distracts her celebration. A new letter was slipped through her door. A new job probably. As the woman opened the letter, it was indeed a new job. Her heart churns in excitement as she saw her next target. All the basic information was written in the letter. All she needed to do is to start her mission.

 She prepared all the stuffs needed as she headed to her next target. The location was fancy. Of course it is. It was a grand party after all. She didn’t know about her target neither about her boss. She didn’t care. All she cares about is her job. It gives her descent food, life and excitement. Sometimes she wonders if she's a psychopath.

She took her place on the highest part of the building as she positioned her sniper rifle. She searched through the crowd using her rifle. After a minute or so, she located her target. Bull’s eye. She took a deep breath as pulled the trigger.

The man was lifelessly lying on the floor and the crowd started to panicked. She took this chance the leave the place. As always, she never failed her boss or herself. Her mission is always a success. Without a single trace.

She was walking in an alleyway when she bumped into someone.

 "Sorry" The girl muttered. She didnt noticed that it was a girl until the woman bid her apology.

Through her observation, she was from the party. The woman was disturbed and panic was written all over her face.

"Are you okay" the hit man asked.

"No. Someone was dead from the place I came from"

 "I'll drive you home" the hit man said.

 The woman tried to insist but the hit man made a perfect excuse.

"Lets deal with it tomorrow." They made their way to the car and the hit man immediately hid her bag containing her gun. It was really hard to hide it in the first place.

"Give me your location" the hit man said. The woman obeyed her order as she settled herself in the front seat. The hit man doesn’t have the slightest idea why she’s doing this. Yet she drove the woman back to her place.

A new story! Sorry about the last chap XD It is indeed a trash XD It was in my mind but I dont know how to express it through words so I guess starting a new story wouldnt hurt right? Enjoy.