The Queen Bee IV: Walking Away

Collections

Okay. Breathe in, Breathe out. Yet, my heart is still freaking out. I mean what the hell happened again. I kissed her again in that room. There's this smile that was visible in my face. I cant wipe it away. Beacause of that certain girl. Im totally whipped.

Another day. Not just a day but an awesome day for me. I got to see her again. When we left together in that room, we bid our farewells awkwardly. Well, move on. Im going to see her again. I hope I can speak decently today.

I was surprised that I came early today. Am I that excited? I guess. So yeah, I spent my next hours waiting for her until I heard our bell rang. 

"She's late" I mumbled.

Minutes after the bell rang, I saw her hurriedly walking towards the door and was greeted by a monster I mean our teacher.

"What time is it Miss Kim?"

"Im sorry Ma'am" She bowed politely. Yet the teacher still keep saying things to her. I cant bear it.

"She said she's sorry Ma'am" I interfered.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean she said sorry over a million times I think thats enough"

"And who the hell are you" Okay she's ticking me off. Everybody knows me and because of that ignorance, a loud gasps was heard.

"You're pissing me off" I said and immediately took Taeyeon's hand to leave that hell hole. I make sure she suffers.

We were walking when suddenly she stopped her tracks.

"Let me go" She said coldly.

"Pardon?"

"I said let me go" And I obeyed.

"Dont you ever go near me, stare at me or whatever. Forget everything. You're ticking me off"

And she walked away. I was there standing dumbfounded. What did I do?

Then for the first time in my life, my tears fell.

 


Hello guys! Sorry it took me ages to update. I was having a hard time whether to leave this and my other stories hanging or not. So yeah, I will do my best to update!