The Queen Bee

Collections

Jessica Jung, the school's queen bee. Everybody likes her, boys and girls drool over her. Everyone wants to get in to her pants which she already expected.

To her surprise, among all the people who worshipped,lust,like or whatever it is over her, there's one person who stands out.

"What's with her that you obsess with, Yuri"

"What? She's hot" Yuri retaliated.

"Hot my "

"As if you ever saw her personally."

"I dont have to. I'm not interested."

"Your just jealous"

"Jealous? Im just trying to open your eyes" Her "Speech" were cut off when someone poking her with an elbow.\"What the?! What it is Seohyun" She asked angrily.

Seohyun didnt answered instead she continued doing whatever she's doing earlier. The latter just shrugged it off and continued her "speech"

"And besides she's not that hot and lust worthy" Suddenly someone tapped the latter 's shoulder.

"I believe that Im the one your talking about miss Kim Taeyeon" The queen bee asked full of sarcasm.

"Iam surprised that a girl like you knows my name" Taeyeon retaliated.

Kim Taeyeon, the school's most beloved student. She's somehow a total opposite of the queen bee. Kind,respectful,generous, all the words that can praise her. 

She's also kind of cute which the students like about her. Regardless of their gender, she can make them fall in love with her charms.

The queen bee didnt retaliate. Instead, she grabbed the latter's wrist and dragged her to the nearest empty room.

The room was pitch black that they can barely see each others features. Somehow it thrilled both of the girls.

"Why did you brought me here?" Taeyeon asked. She started to roam her eyes on the room. To her dismay, she cant see anything.

"Why? Are you scared miss Kim Taeyeon?" 

The latter just chuckled and waited for an answer.

"Do you really hate me that much, isnt it?" Jessica asked. She stepped a little closer to the latter which made her hitched her breath for a while.

"Cant accept that you cant please everybody huh?"

"Oh please, I can make them kneel in front of me in a blink of an eye" The latter just smirked

"Oh really huh?"

"Yup. And you will be one of those of chase me around"

"I dont think so"

Taeyeon was taken a back when she felt a pair of lips in to her. Soft, too soft.

Nontheless, she kissed her back. She was lost to the sensation given by her lips. Jessica started to kissed her aggresively. She lost her sanity when Taeyeon kissed her back. It was a heated session. Taeyeon the latter's lower lip but to her dismay, Jessica immediately pulled away.

Even in the dark room, she can see the fear, confusion, on the latter's eyes. She was amazed by it. Outside of this room, no one ever saw her vulnerability but now she can saw it with her eyes.

"I-Im sorry. I-I gotta go." Jessica stormed out the room leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded. 

First meeting. First kiss. An incredible one.