Chapter 2

The Game that Separates Me from You

I woke up to find Seungyeol not in his bed. Unusual. I usually find him all in my face when I wake up.

Of the few weeks he has been here now, it almost seems like second nature to hear his screechy voice first thing.

I got out of bed and headed to Woohyun and Dongwoo's cell. This prison oddly let us have enough freedom inside the jail that it almost seems...well not like jail. Except they make up for it by making up play this game until death, which makes it seem more like hell. With the exception of Satan of course.

When I arrived, I found Seungyeol. Comforting a crying Dongwoo. Woohyun stood against the wall folding his arms.

"Woohyun, what is wrong with Dongwoo?"

"Ah, he is crying because  Minseok died yesterday. First bullet."

I really want to die on the first bullet but I never get lucky enough.

I didn't say anything.

Minseok is a lucky bastard.

"Nam."

We were moved from our thoughts with the arrival of officer Lee (sungjong).

"It's your turn."

I turned towards woohyun as he started to walk away. He was always so calm about it all.

Seungyeol shouted out, "Woohyun, fighting!" With a raise of his fist.

"That's what Minseok told me before he left!" Dongwoo cried harder.

I sat down on the bed while Dongwoo slowly cried himself to sleep. Seungyeol then stood up and faced me.

"Myungsoo? Can I ask you something?"

I looked up to face him. "Yeah, sure."

"How long have you been here?"

I smirked, everyone seems to want to know.

"3 years. Woohyun 2 years and Dongwoo 1 and ½. All three of us, the longest surviving ones. They all seem to die within 3 months of arriving."

"And you never did."

"No, I never got the chance to."

"Right. All Mr. Death over here."

As Seungyeol said that, Woohyun arrived once again, a thick blood coating on his nose until his chin. He didn't seem bothered by it.

"How did it go?"

"Poor bastard couldn't even think. His eyes got all wide and started calling out for his mommy! Poor son of a . I laughed so much I fell out of my chair. Officer small eyes got all mad. But, he is adorable when he is mad. Small eyes going wide. He looks like a hamster! Oh! Officer Hamster! That's better."

I just nodded and listened to it all, no bother interrupting him.

"Whoa, you have a thing for that sunggyu guy?"

I answered him. "Yep, everyone in jail knows it, except for the poor guy himself."

Overhead, we heard an announcement over the loud speaker.

'All inmates return to your cell! I repeat, all inmates return to your cell.'

At that, Dongwoo woke up and rubbed his eyes, which were red. He gave us a goodbye which I returned and left with Seungyeol at my heels.

As we arrived, once again, the bars were closing so we had to run. It seems to happen a lot.

The bell signalling bedtime rang and I climbed into bed. Unexpectedly, Seungyeol followed me into my bed.

"Whoa, what are you doing?"

"What? My bed is too high up. Let me sleep here just for tonight."

"No, climb up to your bed." I said pushing him off.

"I can't." He said mumbling.

"Why?"

"I saw a spider and I tried to catch it but I lost it and now I'm scared."

I rolled my eyes but it was a valid reason.

I scooted over and made room for him. He happily climbed in.

We were close together. A little too close but I really didn't mind it that much. Actually, it was kinda nice. For sleeping alone for a long time, it kind of made me feel loved for once after what happened.

I turned over to see Seungyeol facing my direction, our faces just inches apart. Noses, centimeters. Up close, Seungyeol was really handsome. Like ungodly handsome.

Wait...I'm not gay.

I fell asleep looking at Seungyeol like this. And turns out, after I fell asleep. Seungyeol did the same.


 

As I was about to go to sleep, I voice called out for me.

"Nam. Woohyun."

I looked up and saw Officer hamster calling for me.

I stood up and made my way to the bars. He opened them and motioned for me to step out.

"Follow me."

I didn't think anything if it and just followed him. He led me to a room following the way to the game room but further down. As we were walking there, I noticed a door that had chains on it but I could feel a breeze coming from under it.

We passed that also and the went to another room with two doors. As we entered, officer hamster stopped and locked the door behind us.

I turned to him and he came after me. But only to capture me in a powerful kiss.

I wasn't expecting it so I pulled away.

"What the ?!"

"What? I heard you liked me and I actually liked you too. I want to help you win. I want you to survive. You get out in 2 more years and I want you to live."

"I-. You really like me? I thought you hated my ing guts."

"I can't make it obvious."

That made sense.

He once again resumed the kiss and I returned his enthusiasm. It seemed unreal to be kissed after so long. 2 and ½ years.

My hands couldn't help but wander his whole body and rested above his hips.

I dominated his movements and took control. He allowed me too with a small whimper.

Things got more heated and the heat was too much.

As we progressed, it slowly grew to another extreme. A huge one. *wink*
(They made love on the floor, duh.)

Afterwards, I returned to my cell with help of Sunggyu. I learned his name through that. It was weird to moan hamster.

When we returned, he gave me a goodbye, unlocked my cell and led me in. When we left, I collapsed on the bed.

Man, that was hot.
 

A/n okay! I understand this isn't angst but just wait. Wait on it. Next chapter will be a look at the officers life. Howon, sunggyu, and sungjong. I want you to get to know the characters before stuff happens. I understand that woogyu relationship may be a lil rushed but at least its happening. And I don't write s I'm sorry. It wouldnt be good for you or for me. Well anyway, please enjoy further updates!