009

Frozen in Time

a/n: okay~ let’s get to the ^^

 

--

 

Minho took Taeyon’s hand and led her out into the direction where baby tooth was leading them. They ran out to the frozen field, bracing themselves from the wind and snow, when they saw a lump on amidst the white. They ran towards the body and saw Jonghyun slumped and beaten. Minho helped the guardian up just as baby tooth nipped on Taeyon’s hand.

 

“She wants us to follow her.” Taeyon uttered and Minho nodded, carrying Jonghyun as they walked towards the direction baby tooth was leading them.

 

Amidst the walking, Jonghyun regained consciousness halfway and helped himself to walk alongside the mortals. Minho told him about baby tooth and Jonghyun nodded. He knew where baby tooth were leading them and he understood why. He picked up speed and blew snow at minho and Taeyon, making them float and glide in the air just as Baby tooh picked up speed and flew towards the Polaris.

 

“Where are we going?” Taeyon asked and Jonghyun grinned at her.

 

“You’ll see.” He uttered just as the light engulfed them, forcing Minho and Taeyon to close their eyes.

 

When they opened them again, they were in a bright pink fantasy world with tons of shiny gold cases lined up in endless aisles and rows.

 

“What is this place?” Taeyon asked and Jonghyun grinned as a few baby tooth guards lined up to greet them.

 

“Welcome to the Tooth Fairy lair.” Jonghyun grinned and the baby tooth fairies danced and chirped.

 

“Wow!” Taeyon remarked.

 

“Why here?” Minho asked and Jonghyun grinned at him.

 

“Because we’ll find the thing to defeat Kyuhyun here and bring back the queen.” Jonghyun uttered and then led them down the aisles where the baby tooth was leading them.

 

“How?” Minho asked and Jonghyun stopped to get a gold case from a corner pile.

 

“With this.” Jonghyun opened the case to reveal Minho’s baby tooth and the light shone bright and they were taken back to the past.

 

They all watched as a toddler Minho ran to his grandfather who was beaming with pride. Minho giggled as Siwon took the boy into his hands and brought him back to the porch.

 

“Grandpa! Tell me about the guardians!! Tell me about Jack frost!” Baby Minho chirped and his grandfather laughed heartily.

 

“You don’t get tired of listened about m story?” Siwon asked and Minho shook his head. “Okay little one. The guardians are 5 amazing beings. We have Santa Claus or we call him North, The tooth Fairy, Sandman, the Easter bunny and my personal favorite, Jack frost.” Siwon started and Minho was all ears. “We fought the bogeyman and at that time, I realized that it is okay to feel afraid, but you don’t need to fear them always, you must face them.” Siwon uttered and Minho nodded. “Promise me Minho, that even if you are afraid, you will still face and fight your fears.” Siwon uttered and Minho nodded.

 

“I promise Grandpa!”  he replied.

 

The bright light engulfed them again and they were back in the tooth fairy lair.

“That’s..” Minho was left speechless.

 

“Tooth fairy don’t just collect baby teeth, she keeps and protects the most treasured memories of everyone.” Jonghyun uttered, continuing to walk towads the far corner of the lair. “And this,” he paused as he grabbed two cases. “Will be our key to defeat Kyuhyun.” He grinned and handed one to Taeyon. “Go ahead.” He said and Taeyon opened the case and they were once again engulfed by a bright light.

 

“Eunsook Noona!” Taeyon called out to her elder sister who was walking down the castle corridor.

 

“Yees Taeyon?” She paused to let her sister catch up.

 

“Do you want to build a snowman?” She asked and Eunsook chuckled.

 

“There hasn’t been a single snowfall the entire winter.” Eunsook uttered and Taeyon pouted. “Okay, maybe if you wish for snow, good ol’ Jack frost will come nipping at your nose and bring snow.” Eunsook uttered and Taeyon jumped a few feet back.

 

“Why would he nip at my nose?” Taeyon asked, perpleed at someone nipping at her nose.

 

“Silly Taeyon, it’s just an expression.” Eunsook bid her off and went to her room.

 

Taeyon walked to her room and then gazed out into her bedroom window. She looked at the pale moon and sighed before she closed her eyes and placed a palm on her window.  

 

‘Mr. Jack Frost. Please bring snow so that I can build a snowman.” Taeyon uttered and soon she felt coldness surrounding her tiny hands and the frost was visible. “Please Mr. Jack Frost.” She smiled and then walked to her bed and slept.

 

Jonghyun floated around when he heard the tiny voice. He couldn’t help but coo at the girl, her palm placed on the window pane. “Hey princess, you look a little gloomy, well let’s have fun.” He grinned, placing his palm on the pane and frost started to build around it. “Let’s build a snowman!” He shouted and the air around him grew colder and soon the ice formed and the crystals fell gracefully down Arendelle.

 

When Taeyon woke up feeling a little colder than what she expected, she was wide eyed with the snow falling down. She was smiling brightly and soon she was running towards her sister who was already wearing her coat. “Do you wanna build a snowman?” Eunsook asked her sister when she saw her enter the room and Taeyon was chirping happily.

 

“Thank you mr. Jack Frost!” She shouted as she ran back to her room to change.

 

--

 

“You are very real.” Taeyon uttered and Jonghyun grinned at her.

 

“I just have to make you smile sweetheart.” Jonghyun uttered then led them back to the portal gate. “But now, I don’t think you need me to make you smile.” Jonghyun chuckled and then turned his back from the two who blushed at his words. “I won’t hear the end of Woohyun’s nagging but hey, it’s worth it.” Jonghyun muttered to himself as he let a few gust of cold wind drew the two together, forcing Minho to remove his coat and drape it over Taeyon; both their faces blushing red.

 

Jonghyun grinned as he led them back to Arendelle, knowing that now, they can defeat Kyuhyun and bring back the queen.

 

---

 

a/n: yes more action sooooooooonnnnnnn ^^