012

Frozen in Time

a/n: Hello everyone! This will be the last update because it is indeed the ending of all sorts. This was an ambitious and experimental project but I am glad that I was able to pull through with the help of everyone. Thank you for staying this long ~ 

 

---

 

The sun was up in Arendelle and the streets were busy with townspeople rejoicing for the glorious day. It was a day to celebrate and everyone was invited to witness the wedding of their dear queen. When Taeyon and Eunsook returned after the evil was defeated, they were welcomed back with applauses and cheers. And when Eunsook asked them to give their blessings for she will marry the Guardian of Fun, Jack Frost, everyone was silent because no one knew he even existed.

 

All perhaps except the small children who rran up to a seemingly empty space and were jumping and calling out the name Jack Frost. The adults squinted their eyes and soon, the image of the Guardian who Eunsook introduced as the true savior of Arendelle appeared and everyone cheered for the lad.

 

Jonghyun grinned, taking in the sounds of laughter and applauses; He felt very light and happy, he was now  being recognized as a person. 

 

"I hope youll come to love winter, because your leaders are ice wielders." Eunsook uttered and the townspeople understood. "But we will try our best to keep winter for four months only." Eunsook said and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

Jonghyun was pacing to and fro the royal chambers, because who was he kidding? He will marry the queen of Arendelle. Gwiboon was fed up with the circular marathon the guardian was doing so he threw the newly picked milk teeth her baby tooth fairies picked up towards the ice guardian.

 

"Gwiboon!" Jonghyun shouted.

 

"What? Its just a wedding!" Gwiboon sashayed.

 

“Just a wedding? " Jonghyun was perplexed. "What if she changed her mind? What if she realized that I am not worthy to be her husband? What if.."  Jonghyun was cut short when they heard Sunggyu laughing at the corner, holding Jonghyuns winter white tux that Myungsook took the liberty to sew.

 

"Well, those what ifs are just what ifs, why dont you just follow your heart and be happy?" Sunggyu uttered and Jonghyun sighed before grinning

 

"You are always right Sunggyu hyung." Jonghyun uttered and hugged his friend.

 

"So, lets get you suit up and walk down the aisle." Sunggyu said and Jonghyun nodded.

 

 

---- 

 

Eunsook was sighing loudly as Taeyon applied some color on her pale cheeks.

 

"Why arent you smiling? It is your wedding day!" Taeyon was excited about the upcoming wedding but it seemed like she was the only one excited about it.

 

"It's… what if Jonghyun backs out? What if he realizes that I am not for him?" Eunsook wondered out loud.

 

Taeyon chuckled before bursting out into a full blown laugh. "He would be crazy to back out! You are a very good catch and besides, you saved him." Taeyon said matter-of-factly.

 

"But I was the cause of his almost demise." Eunsook uttered, her confidence draining by the second.

 

"Why are you having doubts? Dont you love and trust him?" Taeyon asked and Eunsooks head shoot up.

 

"Of course I do!"  Eunsook replied and Taeyon smiled at her sweetly.

 

"Well, there's your answer!" Taeyon uttered and then pulled her sister towards the adjacent walk in closet to change into her white and blue wedding gown.

 

She changed into the dress and Taeyon was almost tearing up as she looked at her sister. "You look so beautiful eonnie!" She remarked and soon hugged her tightly. She then took out the tiara that their mother wore when she was married and Eunsook bowed a little for Taeyon to put it on her.

 

"Now, now Taeyon, no tears on my wedding." Eunsook uttered as an attendant put on her veil and fluffed up her gown.

 

"Your majesties, its time." Minho called out and Taeyon beamed a smile to her sister before walking to Minho and latching her hands with his.

 

They all walked down to the grand foyer where the guards were all lined up towards the cathedral just a few meters from the palace. They all bowed as they walked and when they reached the entrance of the palace, the townspeople cheered for her. She waved at them then took a deep breath as she walked towards the cathedral.

 

Jonghyun walked down the red carpet lined aisles as the choir sang beautiful melodies. Jonghyun was fidgeting but as he looked at the happy faces of the people inside the cathedral, he, too, felt a grin creep up his face. As he reached the altar, the cardinal beamed him a happy smile and looked on as the bridal party walked down the aisle.

 

Then the music changed and everyone stood as the doors opened to reveal the queen in all her beautiful gloriousness. Jonghyun felt the time stopped, frozen to exact, as he watched her walk down the aisle with grace fitting for a queen She was just too pretty and his jaws were gaping. She was just too majestic and unreal.

 

As she reached the altar, Minho nudged Jonghyun who was broken from the trance and held out his hand for Eunsook. She took it shyly and then took their place in front of the cardinal. The wedding went on like it should be but Jonghyun and Eunsook just stared at each other, indulging in the love that they have for each other.

 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The cardinal uttered with a smile on his face and Jonghyun lifted the veil before he leaned in and kissed his wife.

 

The people applauded as the two kissed and it was magical because the two released beautiful snowflakes that floated above their heads. Jonghyun and Eunsook smiled as they broke apart and looked at each others eyes. Jonghyun then leaned an kissed her forehead just as Eunsook closed her eyes.

 

"I love you Euunsook ah." Jonghyun said and Eunsook smiled at him.

 

"I love you too." Eunsook uttered and they both felt like it was just them, frozen in time and  they both savoured the moment that they deserved.

 

---- 

 

"Jonghyun!"  Eunsook shouted as she walked towards the balcony of the ice palace.

 

"You called?" Jonghyun asked, flying down to meet her, their two year old daughter clinging to his back giggling happily.

 

"Yeah, why are you even putting Junghee in danger?" Eunsook uttered as she took the princess from Jonghyun's back and held her close to her body.

 

"She's not in danger!" jonghyun uttered, cooing as the girl clapped happily. "See, she's happy!" Jonghyun said proudly.

 

"Yeah right. Hoshi baby!" Eunsook called out and a three year old boy walked towards them. Jonghyun kneeled in front of his son and ruffled his hair.

 

"Please don't do that father, I have to look presentable." Hoshi glared at the Guardian who just laughed.

 

"You are as uptight as your mother." Jonghyun giggled.

 

"I heard that!" Eunsook warned them.

 

"Have a little fun Hoshi, you are too young for responsibility! ?" Jonghyun said and Junghee squealed in agreement. 

 

"Yeah Hoshi, it's okay to have fun once in a while." Eunsook beamed her son a smile and Hoshi looked at his mother before smiling widely and then walked towards his father.

 

"Wanna join me fly Hoshi?" Jonghyun asked and the prince nodded happily. "Hop on!" Jonghyun pointed to his back and the kid wrapped his arms around his fathers neck and soon enough he was squealing happily as jonghyun made loops and turns while flying.

 

"make it snow father!" Hoshi shouted and with a snap of his finger, the snowflakes formed and fall gracefully. 

 

Eunsook smiled as she watched the father and son fly around. Then she looked at her daughter who was reaching out for the snowflakes and decided to have a bit of fun as well. She raised her hand and soon, more ice crystals fell and mingled with Jonghyuns snowflakes. The two made eye contact and smiled happily as they watched their family grow day by day.

 

"Mom I love you! ?" Hoshi shouted that made both parents smile.

 

"I love you more!" Jonghyun shouted as well and Eunsook laughed.

 

"I love you both!" Eunsook shouted. 

 

"I wab yu!!!" Junghee squealed and as soon as the father and son landed, Junghee went down her mother and ran towards her father and kissed his cheek. Eunsook walked towards them as well and kissed Hoshi and Jonghyun's cheek before leading them inside to enjoy the short vacation they took because summer at Arendelle makes the ice wielders too warm for comfort.

 

---- 

 

A/N: well, thats the end folks~ thank you very much for supporting this mini series!

 

And also, Hoshi here is from the boy group Seventeen who is like a Jinki fanboy ~ ^^