Chapter 1

Love or Obsession???

Sunggyu entered his house and went straight to his brother’s room. It’s already three days since his brother refused to come out from his room. Everyday, Sunggyu need to make sure that his brother is still alive. Sunggyu always delivered the food he made so that his brother can eat properly. At first, his brother never touch his food but because Sunggyu can be so annoying when he is nagging, his brother didn’t have any choice but to eat his food so that he can get his peaceful time.  

 “Myungsoo-ah” Sunggyu opened his brother’s bedroom door. Myungsoo stayed still inside his blanket. He didn’t give any response to Sunggyu. His heart still hurt and couldn’t believe what happened three days ago. Myungsoo planned to give his girlfriend a surprise since that day was her birthday. But it’s him who got the shock. Myungsoo saw her with another man and they’re in the middle of a hot make out session. That day, Myungsoo know that his girlfriend was cheating on him. Like what Sunggyu always told him but he stubbornly said that it’s just Sunggyu’s assumptions. His girlfriend is like an angle so she would never betrayed him, but he was wrong. When Myungsoo caught her red handed, she just calmly said that she was bored with Myungsoo. Myungsoo is too kind and she didn’t find it interesting and asked Myungsoo to break up with her. Myungsoo who couldn’t handled his anger and disappointment stomped his feet out from her house and locked himself in his bedroom. It’s a miracle that Myungsoo could reach his house safely even though he drove his car like a mad man. Sunggyu who knows right away what probably happened when he saw Myungsoo’s expression, just let him be for the first day. But when Myungsoo still refused to opened his door the day after, Sunggyu took out his master key and opened Myungsoo’s door to check on his condition. Myungsoo got a slight fever and Sunggyu could only sigh seeing his brother condition. Sunggyu knew he need to deal with this situation when Myungsoo found out that his girlfriend is indeed cheating on him. That day Sunggyu didn’t come to work and accompanied his brother until his fever went down. But today Sunggyu decided it’s time for Myungsoo to face the reality and move on. At least he need to come out from his bedroom today and that’s what Sunggyu has planned since early in the morning. After he got home from work, Sunggyu start his plan to make Myungsoo come out. His plan is simple. Just drag Myungsoo out with forced.  

 “Myungsoo-ah, wake up! You need to stop this.” Sunggyu said while his hand grabbed Myungsoo’s blanket and throw it to the floor. Myungsoo just lazily looked at him and rolled his body so he was back facing Sunggyu. Sunggyu got annoyed and slap his back.

 “Myungsoo-ah, It’s already three days since you are sulking like this. You should be thankful that God let you know how exactly your ex-girlfriend is. What if you found out about her cheating when both of you already married? It would be worse you know.” Myungsoo still didn’t give any attention to his nagging older brother. 

 “Myungsoo-ah please don’t make me suffered like this. You know it well that I can’t eat properly when you are not eating. I can’t sleep well when you’re wide awake. I know it’s hard for you since you loved her so much but believe me she didn’t deserved you. You are too precious for someone like her.”

Sunggyu knew his attempt is useless. So he proceeded to his next plan, bothered him until Myungsoo couldn’t handle it anymore. 

 “Fine. Just ignore me. But you know that I can talk as long as I want. And that’s what you will hear until you come out from this room.” Sunggyu crossed his arms in front of his chest and doing a countdown in his heart. Three.. two.. one..

 “Aish Gyu-hyung!!! Can’t you give me time to think alone?” Myungsoo finally snap at Sunggyu. Sunggyu just smirked when Myungsoo throw his tantrum. His plan is working well. 

 “ Time? Yaah you had three days to think alone and It’s enough to realize that she’s not worth it. Now, you will come out and eat dinner with me. I already give you enough time to sulk.” Sunggyu smile at him then come out and walk to the dining room. 

 “Aissh… just said you hate to eat alone Hyung.” Myungsoo groaned in annoyance but finally walk behind his brother and take a seat in front of him. They eat in silence but it feels comfortable.

 “ Myungsoo-ah. I think you need fresh air and activity to distract your thought so you can move on more easily.” Sunggyu said. Sunggyu think if Myungsoo is busy he can forget about his problem and get over his feelings. 

 “ It’s not healthy to stayed in your room and not moved your body.”

 “ I don’t know. I don’t want to do anything.” Myungsoo replied without enthusiasm. Sunggyu just sigh and didn’t drag it any further. Myungsoo is eating his dinner with him now in the dining room and not his bedroom. That’s good enough for him, Sunggyu will slowly make Myungsoo smile once again. He need to wait and let Myungsoo to take his time slowly. After that, Myungsoo never locked himself again. He did what normal people do like eating, bathing, sleeping, even working with his normal pace. But he become cold. He rarely smile. When he smiled it looks like he forced it just to make Sunggyu relieved. But it just make Sunggyu even more worried.

****

 “ Haaah” Sunggyu sigh again for the nth times. He couldn’t concentrate on his work. 

 “ Oppa-yah, what happened? You looked so stressed this past few days.” Eunji, His fiancé asked him worried. Sunggyu is a CEO at Kim Corporation and Eunji is his secretary. Sunggyu inherited the company from his father. His father decided to pass it to Sunggyu earlier because he want to retired and just enjoyed his life. That’s why even though Sunggyu is only 27 he already become a CEO. And a capable CEO to make it clear. It’s unusual for Sunggyu to be distracted during work. His professionalism is the best. If there is something or someone who can distract him, that would probably regarding His parents, Myungsoo or Eunji. But because his relationship with Eunji and his parents is fine, then it must be because of Myungsoo. Sunggyu love Myungsoo so much. Because Myungsoo always following him since they were little. Myungsoo always listen to whatever Sunggyu said and believe him no matter what. Myungsoo is the one who will always makes him feel better whenever he got a problem. Because of Myungsoo, Sunggyu didn’t feel lonely even though their parents is so busy. That’s why he always make sure that Myungsoo will always be happy. 

 “ Hmm.. it’s Myungsoo.” 

 “ Myungsoo? Why? I thought you said that he already back to normal. He even come out from his room and he eat and sleep properly.”

 “ That’s right. But he just do it automatically. He looked like robot Jiji-ah~~ and it makes me dead worried. You know that Myungsoo is a bright child right? But now, he didn’t even smile. His smile is not natural, it’s not come out from his heart. What sould I do Jiji-ah? I missed my cutie Myungsoo so much.” Sunggyu sulk and make a cute face. Eunji chuckled and patted his back slowly. 

 “It’s okay Oppa-yah. Our Myungsoo will be fine. It’s his first time experiencing such a thing. And it probably become much harder because Myungsoo always thought that his girlfriend is as pure as an angle.”

 “But, I can’t handle to look at him so devastated like that. What I should do to help him back to his normal self Jiji-ah?” Sunggyu leaned his head to Eunji’s shoulder who sit beside him. 

 “We will help him together, Oppa-yah” Eunji Sunggyu’s hair gently and make him close his eyes because it feels so comfortable.

****

 Myungsoo got home early that day and decided to take his camera and went outside to take some picture. He went to a kindergarten near their house and take some picture of the students playing together. They looked so happy and bright and it’s make Myungsoo smiled without him realizing it. 

 “Guys, It’s time to take a nap. Stop playing and wash your hands and feet.” A beautiful woman approached the Kids and smiled brightly. Myungsoo capture that moment immediately. She is probably their teacher because the kids listened to her well and stop playing around. 

 “Aaaaww!!” Suddenly they heard a scream. There is a little girl who falls when they were rushed to wash their feet. The Teacher run toward her and help her to stand up.

 “ Are okay Mirae-ah?” She hold her and examined her carefully. It’s a relieve that the little girl didn’t get hurt. She just shock. 

 “ You need to be careful Mirae-ah. I will wait for you so you don’t need to rushed and hurt yourself.” The little girl nodded and smiled to her. She smiled back, ruffled the little girl’s head and hold her hand and accompanied her to washed her feet. Myungsoo who saw that scene from the start just smile to himself. The teacher is so bright and gentle. But then Myungsoo remember that he shouldn’t judge someone just because they look like a nice person. All of it could be just a lie. After got some nice pictures Myungsoo decided to back to his home. 

 When he arrived, His brother is already back from work. And he brought Eunji too. Myungsoo always like to see both of them together because they looked so beautiful. They are like a puzzle who complete each other. And all this time Myungsoo thought that he already found his missing puzzle but he was wrong. That piece of puzzle was not for him but for someone else. And he didn’t know whether he will find his missing puzzle or not. Because honestly he lost his confidence after his broke up. What if what his ex-girlfriend said is true? That Myungsoo is a boring person? That Myungsoo is not good enough to be loved by someone? And that’s driving him crazy.

 Sunggyu back hugged Eunji while she is cooking and Eunji tried to get rid of Sunggyu because he made it more difficult for Eunji to cooked the dinner. Their love quarrel is as cute as always and Myungsoo didn’t missed the moment. He captured it with his camera and satisfied with the result. They looked so lovey dovey. 

 “eheeem.. Gyu Hyung just go get a room please.” Myungsoo teased his brother. Sunggyu and Eunji jolted from their spot and turn their bodies to face Myungsoo. They smiled at him and Eunji tried to break free from Sunggyu but it just make Sunggyu tighten his hug.

 “You are back already?” Sunggyu asked still hugging Eunji. She can’t do anything and just let him be. Myungsoo chuckled at the scene and leaned his body at the kitchen wall. 

 “Yes. I went out to take some pictures and back after that.”

 “That’s nice. See? Fresh air is good for you because you smiled sincerely just now.” Sunggyu smiled and Myungsoo just give him a light smile. 

 “I always smiled though.” Come Myungsoo’s reply that make Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

 “Smiled? Brother please don’t joke around. This past few days you just contracted your muscle face to make it looked like you are smiling. When actually you are not.” 

 “Is that so?” 

 “Now, now, Let’s eat guys. Both of you must be so hungry right?” Eunji cut their conversation and arranged the dining table for the three of them. Eunji looked so happy when the Kim brothers eat whole heartedly. They enjoyed the food very much.

 “Noona, why did you accept my brother as your fiancé? I think He didn’t deserved you though.” Asked Myungsoo suddenly.

 “Yah.. Kim Myungsoo how dare you? Just said you are jealous because I got myself such a beautiful fiancé and on top of that her cooking is the best.” Sunggyu scolded him. Eunji chuckled at the two brothers. They always fight over something so trivial just to make fun of each other. Sunggyu is happy because Myungsoo is better today. He smiled and even made some joke. Eunji is right, Myungsoo will be alright. He just need some time but Sunggyu and Eunji will help him to recover more quickly. So that’s why they planned to asked Myungsoo’s help to prepare their wedding that will be held in a few months.

 “Myungsoo-ah, can I asked a favor from you?” Eunji start their proposal. 

 “What is it Noona?”

 “You know that I will marry your brother in a few months and we need to prepare the wedding right?” Eunji looked at Sunggyu because he hold her hands suddenly. They smiled at each other and Myungsoo can’t help but feel jealous toward them. There is love in their eyes. Maybe that is the thing that Myungsoo missed from his ex. After he thought about it her lips always smiled at him but her eyes not. Myungsoo feels so stupid for not realizing it. 

 “Myungsoo, are you listening?” Sunggyu waved his hand in front of Myungsoo’s face. Myungsoo’s focus is no longer there that’s why Sunggyu need to bring him back.

 “Oh, sorry Hyung. What can I do to help you?” 

 “Hmmm. .actually because Our company has a new project this month, my schedule and Eunji’s schedule is full that’s why we can’t do anything to prepare our wedding.” Sunggyu explained.

 “And?” Myungsoo smell something bad will happen to him regarding this favor his brother and soon to be sister in-law asked him because they start to use their cuteness. But even so, he was sure he won’t be able to decline. 

 “And we thought that probably you can prepare it for us instead. Not just help but literally become our wedding organizer.” Sunggyu finally drop the bomb. Myungsoo opened his mouth because this is just crazy. Help them with the preparation is still okay but become their wedding organizer is just too much.

 “Hyung! Are you crazy? It’s you who will get married why it’s me who need to suffered from the preparation? What if my taste is different from yours? What if it doesn’t meet your expectation? And I can’t do it alone, it’s too much work for me.” Myungsoo give his reasoning.  

 “ Woaah woaah easy Myungsoo. Don’t worry, we already thought about it.” Sunggyu tried to calm Myungsoo down. 

 “It’s okay Soo-ah. We know that you would choose the best for us. Besides you know our taste very well. And if you have a problem about what to choose you can always email it to us or discussed it with us. And you won’t work alone, we asked someone else too. It’s my best friend since a long time ago.” Eunji added the explanation to convinced Myungsoo.

 “This way we can finished the company project and still get married as planned. We choose you and Eunji’s friend because both of you are our dearest and closest one. You know me really well and Eunji’s friend know her well too. That’s why Myungsoo, please help your handsome brother to fulfill his dream to get married. Eeung pleasee~~” Sunggyu used his cute attack to weakened Myungsoo. They used their puppy eyes and Myungsoo can’t handle it well. He know it. He will never be able to refused his brother request. Myungsoo took a deep breath and finally give his answer.

 “Fine. I’ll help you. But you need to cooperate with me and your friend too Gyu Hyung, Ji Noona.” After Myungsoo agreed to help them Sunggyu and Eunji scream in joy and hug each other lovingly. Myungsoo will never regret his decision as long as his brother and his soon to be sister in-law is happy. 

 “Thanks Myungsoo, I Love You So Much.” Sunggyu’s eye smile appeared and it makes him more cute. 

 “And you need to meet your partner tomorrow and get to know her because you will worked together for a few months.” Sunggyu then give Myungsoo an address where he will meet Eunji’s friend. Myungsoo read the address. They will meet at a café, Myungsoo’s favorite café. 

 The next day, Myungsoo wake up and lazily folded his blanket. After that he take a bath and get ready to meet Eunji’s friend. He come out from his room and prepared himself and his brother breakfast. He make some toast and drink a glass of milk. After finished his breakfast he went to his brother room and opened the door. Sunggyu is still asleep and Myungsoo didn’t want to disturb him. Sunggyu rarely got a day off that’s why every time he is free he will rest as much as he can. So he just left without wake Sunggyu up. 

 Myungsoo walked to the café because it’s just near their house. He brought his camera a long so he can take any picture that he thought interesting. Finally he arrived at the café and order a cup of vanilla latte and take a seat. He waited for Eunji’s friend to come. The café is still empty, it’s just him and the staffs. At that time, someone opened the café’s door and entered. She brought a lot of things in her hands and she looked a bit messy. She is panting hard like she had just ran all the way to the café. She approached him and take a seat in front of him.

 “You are Kim Myungsoo right? Sorry I’m late.” She asked after normalize her breathing. 

 “Yes. Are you Eunji’s friend?” Myungsoo feels a bit stupid because he didn’t bother to asked her name beforehand from Sunggyu or Eunji. She waved her hand to call a waiter and asked for an Americano and a glass of cold water. 

 “Yes. So, we are gonna be a partner for a few months and help those crazy and super busy people to planned their wedding . I still can’t believe they were literally asked us to choose everything for them. it’s their wedding though not us.” She blurted out her thought about her crazy best friends. 

 “I think so. But, may I know your name?” Myungsoo asked a bit awkward. He should’ve asked his brother about her name. At that time the waiter delivered her orders and she drink the cold water immediately. Her face looks so relieved after that and she gave her ettention back to Myungsoo.

 “Ah sorry, I haven’t introduced myself yet. My name is Song Haneul, nice to meet you Kim Myungsoo-shi.” She smiled brightly at her. And her smile make Myungsoo realize that she is the teacher at the kindergarten that he took pictures yesterday. She looked as beautiful as yesterday but a bit messy today. This girl is interesting that’s what Myungsoo thought. Yesterday she give a vibe of a gentle woman but today she give a vibe of an energetic but beautiful girl. 

 “Nice to meet you too, Song Haneul –shi.” Myungsoo unconsciously smile so bright at her.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Chapter 1 is updated! It's still the start so I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring.  Uwaaaah and thank you sooo much for those who kindly subscribe this story :') see you later in the next update ^^