--- O`7

Marrying the Gay .

-----

Her Point of View;

"Wow, this is so exciting!" Sunny yelled in excitement as she looked around and saw the beach right in front of her as Jiyeon took out her mirror and fixed her hair.

"Nice for you, not to me." Jiyeon says grumbling as I walked up to them and put crossed my arms.

"What's up, little sis?" Doojoon questions as I look at him and sigh.

"I don't like being here. This whole, friend vacation, whatever the hell this is. I don't like it." I grumbled as Doojoon put his arms around me.

"I know you don't like Jonghyun--, I can't even trust him myself!" He yells frantically as I laugh at my brother's cute behavior.

"--But just try to have fun, alright?" He asked me as I nodded as he left inside his room as I stared at the beach.

"This sand is so annoying, it's going in my sandals!" Taeyeon shrieked as she tried to jump on the sidewalk as Hyunah popped her gum.

"Stop being such a baby." Hyunah muttered as I bit my lips and followed the tracks to my suite, the room I share with all my friends.

I go near the room as I get out my card and swipe it on the door as it clicks open as I see someone come near me as I turned to see him.

"What's up with the long face?" He questions.

"Oh, hey Minho." I blush seeing him as he smirks and leans on the wall from the room.

"So--?" He asks as I get out from my thoughts and clear my mind.

"Oh yeah, it's because-- I don't know." I muttered helplessly knowing I don't even know what was going on.

"Jonghyun again?" Minho chuckles as I blush madly as I stare up at him as his cute smile brings me back to dream land.

"It's Senior's vacation, you have friends, your brother, and SeoDae High's KingKa's." He says referring to himself as you grin.

"Of course, I'm the happiest girl alive." I said in a sarcastic tone, but meaning a lot.

"Atta' girl." He chuckles as he messes up my hair as he smiles and put his hands down to his side.

"You're cute." He says cheekly as he walks away as I stared at him leaving to go inside his room as I touched my head slowly.

"Choi Minho, thinks I'm cute." I said to myself under my breath as I smile madly turning around to see Jonghyun by the door.

I stared at him blankly as he shakes his head.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" Jonghyun asked as he touched the tip of his brown hair.

"I never said I will." I said back to him as he his lips.

"Not for long." He says as he walks past me as he goes in his room by sliding the card as it makes a sound.

"You better listen to me." He says before he disappears in the room as I leaned on the wall rolling my eyes.

Who cares what Kim Jonghyun has to sa, right?

I mean, come on, Choi Minho thinks I'm cute.

This is going to be a really fun vacation, after all.

-----

His Point of View;

I walked in my room as I slammed the door and stared at Minho who was sitting by the window.

Minho didn't flinch by the sound made from the door as he smirked knowing he knew I was going to come in like this.

"What was that?" I grumbled as I leaned on the bed side as he turned his head as he grinned.

"What?" He questioned thinking he's so innocent when you could see clearly he's not.

"Why are you trying to be all nice and flirty with her?" I asked him as he smirked and stood up from where he was standing.

He slowly walked towards me as I see myself looking up at him because of the height as I gave him a straight face.

"Why, are you jealous?" He questioned as I glared.

"Why would I be jealous of this?" I asked him trying to act like I was tough.

"Well, if you weren't jealous, you wouldn't have asked me why I Was being so flirty with your wife." Minho says as I grunt.

That smart .

"Still! Why are you being like this? Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" I asked him as he leaned close as he smirked by my ear.

"Kim Jonghyun, you were my best friend and always will be. You know why I am doing this." He says as I flinch.

"Why?" I asked scared of his answers.

"I get what I want, and I'm sure you've known about that, right?" He asked smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know." He smiles to himself before walking away towards the window as I tilt my head.

"Tell me, now." I demanded.

"Kim Jonghyun, I'm a little upset knowing you don't seem to know anything about your best friend, while I--, know a lot from you." He says as he closes his eyes.

"Spill it, now." I commanded as he swiftly turned around.

"I get what I want. I always get what I want." He smiles as I stare at him dumbfounded.

"I know, you told me." I said gritting my teeth.

"Then you should know--" He starts off before heading out the door as he doesn't turn back and starts talking.

"I want your wife." He continues as I stare at him.

I bet he feels the laser on his back as I glare right through it.

"Why do you want her? You never were interested in her when you were asked if you wanted to marry her, instead of me."

"It's simple. I always want something you have, you get whatever you want, I--, always envy what you have." He says eye contacting me.

"But you don't even like her!" I yelled.

"So? You don't even love her and you're acting like she's actually yours when she's not."

-----