--- O`6

Marrying the Gay .

-----

His Point of View;

"I'm going to take a shower." She muttered as I heard her slam the bathroom door behind her as I stared at her, shocked.

"Did she just say we're not in love?" I gawked at her sentence she said before as I shook my head and laid my head on my bed as I stared up in the ceiling.

For minutes, and minutes, I stared at the ceiling, wondering if it was true.

Of course, that was a stupid question, of course we don't love eachother, but the way she said to me, straight towards my face, made me realize--, marriage is about love, right?

Shaking my head, I get the memory off as I started towards the bathroom door as I knocked on it, to hear her humming to a song I've never heard before.

"Can I come in?" I asked as I knocked harder as she didn't respond as I sighed thinking she was still mad at me as I opened the door to find her bare skin right in front of me.

She wasn't completely , she had a towel over her body, and her hair was wet as she was brushing her teeth as her eyes widened as she stared at me up and down as I swallowed hard.

I closed the door as fast as I could as I leaned on the door as my mouth was opened as I blinked a couple of times as I felt my face redden.

I know I'm gay, but the fact that I saw my 'wife' all -ish in the bathroom, I couldn't stand the fact I got all red.

"What the hell are you trying to do, you ert!" I heard her yell as she opened a crack on the door as she stared at me, with the same towel on her body, and a toothbrush on her hands as I gulped.

I straightened myself, trying to act like I was tough, because of the fact that I was gay, as I looked at her.

"What, I told you I was going to come in." I said getting out my regular voice as I walked in the bathroom as she shockingly stared at me.

"What, are you trying to piss me off more?" She asked behind me, hands on her hips as I grab for the toothbrush on the stand as I put toothpaste on it as I started to brush my teeth.

"No, this is our bathroom. Our means, you and me. You took forever in the bathroom anyways, come on--, thirty minutes to take a shower? As if." I said brushing as she smirks.

"Oh yeah, since you're gay, you wouldn't mind me change in here, will you?" She questioned me as I stared at her through the mirror as she tilted her head.

"Go--, ahead." I said as I stirred trying not to look at her as I couldn't help but peek.

She slowly reached for the towel as I swallowed hard as her eyes pierced towards me.

"Yeah, even though you're gay, you're such a wolf." She said as she rolled her eyes and put her hands back on her hips.

"What, I didn't do anything." I said as I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth with water.

"You were totally going to look at me when I took it off." She murmured at me as I washed my face and stared towards the mirror.

"Hey, I said I like guys, I get attracted by guys. I never said I don't get attracted by girl's body, just because I don't like girls." I winked at her as she glared at me.

"Get out if you're done." She yelled as I shrugged.

"Fine, suit yourself." I said as I was about to walk out as she was glaring at me through the back as I looked at her once more.

Her tip of the towel was slowly going down as her skin showed more as my eyes narrowed.

I walked over to her as she took a step back as she bumped into the wall as she stared at me.

"What're you doing, you ." She muttered as I stared at the towel.

I lifted it up slowly as it covered most of the skin as she gasped at me.

"Just because I'm gay, I don't think you should show a lot of your skin towards me." I said before yawning and heading out the door.

"I hate you!" She yelled as I closed the door behind me.

I smirked to myself before heading towards to the bed.

-----

Her Point of View;

The way he put the towel up on my body was very, satisfying.

I didn't know a guy like him, a erted guy like him, would care about the way I was in front of him.

Maybe, he's not a bad guy, but still I don't seem to trust him, considering I don't like him with other boys.

Putting on my clothes, I walk outside to see him sleeping on the bed, as he took most of the space.

Grumbling, I walk towards the bed as I turned off the lights as I pushed him towards his side.

"Move over, you pig." I said to him as he didn't wake up and muttered to himself as he hugged onto the blanket tightly.

I do admit though, he was so cute, like a baby.

Like I said, he's one of the KingKa's at SeoDae High, of course he's cute.

Shoving him on the side, he barely moved as I laid down next to him and closed my eyes.

Barely falling asleep, I see him next to me as I felt his breath on my neck as he came closer and started to touch me.

Touch me, touch me, touch me?

Slowly yelping, I push him away as he hugs me tighter as if I was some sort of teddy bear.

"Go away, freak." I grunt pushing him away and trying to get out of his grip as he smiles.

"Goodnight, wifey." He says to me as my eyes widen in surprise.

"What?"

"I said, goodnight wifey." He repeated as he hugs me tightly.

"If you're awake, get away from me." I demanded as he grins.

"No, you're my wifey, I get to hold whenever I want." He says acting like a three year old, getting his first teddy bear.

"Get off." I demanded.

With that, there was silence as he slowly snuggled on me and whispered near my ear.

"Just because we don't love eachother, doesn't mean I like the fact that you're half around me. If you're going to be half , you better be with me. Only me. If I see you like that with some other boy, you're dead."

-----