--- O`3

Marrying the Gay .

-----

Her Point of View ;

I saw Jonghyun coming out of his room after an hour as I stirred the beef in the frypan as I slowly glanced at him behind my shoulders.

He stared at me before walking towards me as he leaned in as he stared at the food before pouting.

"Why, you no like meat?" I asked in a fobbish accent as he grinned, but not grinned happily like I expected.

"It's not that--, anyways sorry about bailing you today." He said as he leaned closer to see the meat getting cooked slowly as I shook my head.

"No, it's my fault. This wedding things just in my head, and besides--, I totally understand." I said as he looked at me.

"--No, you won't understand." He says before walking towards the dinning table as he took a chair out and plopped himself down circling the table cloth with his hands.

"You loving a person, I totally understand." I assured him as I slowly turned off the fire and sat in front of him staring at him.

"No, you're straight. I'm not." He whispered as I my lips and nodded.

"Well, I won't understand you being gay, since I'm not one, but I know how it feels to be trashed by someone you like." I said eyeing him as he stared.

"How?" He said as I shrugged.

"Let's just say, I'm a pro at liking someone that doesn't like me back." I smiled as I went over to the rice cooker as I took out some bowls.

"Why do you even like Choi Minho, anyways?" He asked out of the blue as I stood there.

"Well that's ironic. Why do you like Jokwon?"

That made him stir, as he fidgeted and shrugged not knowing what else to say.

Slowly standing up, he gets a plate out as he puts the meat in the plate as he carefully takes it out.

"Cause he's cute, funny, understanding, smart, just--, perfect for me." He said as I let out a small laugh.

"Well, that's why I like Minho, cause he's everything you think Jokwon is." I said as Jonghyun let out a chuckle.

"You know, Minho's a pretty good guy. Just competetive and lot's of mood swings." He says as I put the bowl on the table.

"Yeah, I know." You said as you grab silverware.

"Of course, you would know." He winked as I just shook my head and followed him back at the table as we sat and began to eat.

"--You know, my mom called today, along with my dad." Jonghyun started off as I took a big bite of the rice as I stared at him.

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"She wants to have a family get together this weekend." He continued as I nodded drinking my glass of water.

"Yeah, sure. Of course." I said as Jonghyun scratched the back of his head.

"Doojoon's still not creeped out about me, right?" He asked as I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You're brother--, he's a dude. I'm a dude, I'm gay." He said as I look at him with wide eyes.

"You know, you shouldn't keep telling me you're gay, I know you are."

"I know, I just want to tell you, before you forget." He laughs as I look at my rice.

"--But no, my brother doesn't realy care. You know he is, he doesn't judge people." I said before looking and smiling at him.

"Since I did dinner tonight, you're washing the dishes, right?" I asked him in the puppy eyes he never resisted as he stared at me.

"Ladies are suppose to do everything." He winked.

"Well, considering yourself, you're not even working, why would I do these for you?"

"Ha, you make me laugh." He says before standing up and walking towards the room as I look at the back of him.

"Where do you think your going? Come back!" I whined as he stared back at you as he smiled.

"You love me, that's what wives do." He says as I pout.

"No, I don't love you." I say as he cackles.

"Are you sure?" He asks me as he walks closer and leans in my face as I feel his breath on my face.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. --And no, I'm not scared of you, considering you're gay." I said looking away as he pinches my nose.

"Fine, you win." He smiles as he has that gorgeous face.

Oh, so, gorgeous.

"Better be clean!" I yell before heading off to the room.

"Well, since I did the dishes, guess we're having a baby tonight." He his lips as I disgustingly barf in my mouth.

"Get to work." I demanded as I threw the dishrag towards his face as he smiles.

"Go do your homework." He commanded.

"I know!" I yelled before slamming the door close as I stare into the bed and see my stack of homeworks.

Grunting, I walk towards it when I hear Jonghyun's phone ring near me, as I see the caller id.

Jokwon.

"Jokwon?" I say to myself as I look out behind me to see Jonghyun not here as I slowly pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked when he hangs up, not saying a word as I stare at the phone for a while.

"Should I tell Jonghyun, or what?"

-----

`Marrying the Gay.

-----

*I'm gay, I don't fall for straights, like you.

-----