--- O`4

Marrying the Gay .

-----

His Point of View;

I walked in after doing the dishes when I see her sitting on the table as she was scribbling on her homework as worried was printed on her face as I stared at her.

"Aren't you doing your homework?" I questioned plopping myself on the bed as she stared at me as she shook her head.

"Jonghyun--" She started off as I stared at her weirdly as she bit her lips.

"Jokwon, called." She whispered as my eyes were glued to her as I stared blankly at her.

"What do you mean--" I asked as she her lips before touching her hair.

"Well, I came in here earlier and you got a call, so I picked it up and--"

"You picked up the phone from Jokwon? What did he say?" I asked getting a little angry by the moment as she swallowed hard.

"I didn't mean too, he just called so I picked up and he just hung up." She said as she was obvoiusly scared.

"Why the hell would you pick up my phone?" I yelled at her face as I felt her flinch.

"Because--, it was ringing, and I'm your wife so I--"

"Just because you're my wife doesn't mean you can get in this. Now Jokwon will think--, ugh, nevermind." I said as closed my eyes as I felt her pouting.

I slowly open my eyes to see her eyes watery as she walks out the door with her cellphone as I looked at her leave the house as I pound on the bed.

"I have to call Jokwon."

-----

Her Point of View ;

He yelled at me, he yelled at me from one phone call I decided to pick up.

He yelled right at my face.

I wiped my tears as I slowly walked towards the bench that was near the house, the bus stop as I sat there just waiting for nothing, well--, something to surprise me.

Wiping my tears more, I felt sad as I stared at the night sky when I bit my lips and looked away.

"What did Jonghyun do this time?"

I turn around to see Minho walking towards me as his hands were in his pocket as he was on a lollipop as he sat next to me.

Minho, Choi Minho.

"Nothing." I whispered, embarassed by the way he saw me as I wiped my tears and clapped on my cheeks to make it look like I wasn't crying.

"I'm not dumb, I know if you're crying or not." Minho said straightforwardly as I nodded and looked at him.

"I know Jonghyun, he's been my best friend for years--, what did he do?" He asked carefully as I smiled.

"Nothing, just an argument." I laughed it off as I fanned myself trying to act like it was really nothing.

"Is it about him being gay?" He cautiously asked.

"Gay?" I answered him as he smiled and nodded.

"It's about his past relationships or something, right? Jokwon--, maybe?"

"How did you--"

"Like I told you, I know him--, more than you can ever imagine." As he winked at me as I felt my face blushing.

Choi Minho, was talking to me.

"So tell me, did he call?" Minho asked.

"Jokwon called, and I picked up, but he hung up. Jonghyun got mad just because I picked up his phone." I said pouting as I stared at the street.

"Jonghyun's like that--, he's just--, what do you call it, too sensitive about little things?" He chuckled as I grinned.

"Yeah--, I've noticed." I paused when I felt him coming closer to me as I breathed hard.

Is Choi Minho, going to do what he's going to do?

"Stay still." He whispered as he came towards me and cupped my face as my face reddened.

He then brushed the tears off my face as I blinked twice.

"I don't like when girl's cry, it makes me feel weak." He chuckled as he lend me a hand.

"I think we should go home, I don't want Jonghyun to get more mad." I smiled as I nodded.

"Okay."

-----

His Point of View;

Where the hell is she?

Walking around the house, I bit my nails as I stare at the door waiting for her to come as I grunt.

Grunting that she left, and grunting that I said really mean things to her.

Glancing towards the window, I see a familiar figure with a man, a man--, is that Minho?

Staring at them, I see it's ______ and Minho walking together as they were laughing and smiling with eachother.

I haven't seen Minho smile after his breakup with Hara last year.

Furious, I run outside looking at them as they were playfully smiling and hitting eachother as I crossed my arms and tapped my feet.

"What is this?" I questioned angry as Minho and _____ stopped laughing as she stared up at Minho.

"Saw her alone earlier, thought I'd bring her back home." Minho winked at her as she giggled.

How come she never giggle with me?

"Well, since she's here, you can go." I glared at him as he shrugged as he waved at her.

"Bye, see you Monday?" He asked as she blushed.

"Yeah, thank you." She says as she waves happily before him as he dissapears in the night as she looks at me and glares as she makes her way in the house.

"Hey." I stopped her as she glared at me up and down.

"Why are you with Choi Minho?" I questioned her as she shruggs.

"Why is that a big deal?" She asked me as I grunted and gave her an What-a-stupid-question face.

"I'm your husband, I don't want you with some--dude." I said sneering at her.

"I'm your wife, I don't want you withs some dude either."

-----