--- O`1

Marrying the Gay .

-----

`Her point of view;

"I pronounce you, husband and wife."

Those were the sentence that made us be together, made us not be able to divorce eachother.

"Stay on your side." I demanded him as he chuckled walking out of the showers with only a towel around his waist as he was drying his hair.

"Like I'd do something to you." He smirked as he slowly made his way towards the closet as he looked for comfortable clothes to wear as I hugged my pillow.

"I don't know why I got stuck with you, out of everyone else." I muttered as he snuck a peek behind me as he smiled and looked away before putting on his yellow shirt.

"--That's what I was going to say." He smiled before going back inside the bathroom as I laid down and looked up at the ceiling to see I was trapped.

Trapped with the most gorgeous boy in SeoDae high, the most gorgeous, plus shortest, plus--, gay.

"I'm warning you, don't come near me." I warned again as he slowly sat by me on the bed as he looked at me disgustingly.

"You do know that I'm gay." He whispered towards me as I shrugged and didn't bother looking at him back.

"Even if you were hot, which you aren't, I wouldn't do anything to you, because you ______, don't attract me." He sneered as I gave him a look as he smiled.

He laid down on the bed as he grunted as he closed his eyes putting his arms behind his head as he rested on the white fluffed pillow.

"So tell me, how many boyfriends have you had?" He questioned me as I bit my lips and refused to listen as he opened his left eye.

"Don't tell me you're lesbian--" He trailed off as I shook my head as I fiddled with my fingers.

"--I never had one, okay?" You said sheepishly as he opened both of his eyes and stared at me as he burst out into a laughter.

"Of course. Even a gay guy like me doesn't get attracted to you." He chuckled as you threw your pillow at his face as he skillfully caught it with one hand as he touched it.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" I asked turning the question towards him as he looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You mean, boyfriends?" He asked.

I swallowed, swallowing hard.

"Sure." I muttered as I tried not to be so eager.

"Six." He said as he didn't even get up as he only looked at the pillow as he slowly caressed it between his fingertips as I didn't respond.

"Are you sure, six?" I questioned him, as if I didn't believe him, which I didn't.

"Yeah--, there Kim Heechul, man he was hottie." Jonghyun trailed off as I didn't respond back.

"And there was, Park LeeTuk, Kim Jaejoong, Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae, and--," He trailed off before looking away and sighing.

"Well, that's whatever. Let's go to sleep." He muttered as you didn't budge as he walked towards the lights as he swithced it off as he went inside the blanket.

Laying down next to him, I wondered, and pondered as I fidgeted before letting it go.

"Who's your last boyfriend?" I questioned as I bit my lips before he could me.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked in a grumpy way as I turned to the side to face him as his back was facing me.

"You know, I just want to know more about you." I trailed off before he sighed as he slowly turned his face towards me.

Silently yelping, I slowly scooted back, as if he didn't care as he looked at me.

"You really want to know badly, huh?" He asked as I nodded knowing I was being selfish.

"His names Jokwon." He said slowly as your breath quickened.

"Jokwon--, the school nerd?" I asked him as I felt himself chuckle to himself as he stopped.

"Just because he's a nerd, doesn't mean he's not good enough for a gay KingKa like me." He muttered as I nodded.

"I see." I said quietly as I saw his gaze on me as I slowly swallowed.

Yeah, there it goes; Him staring at me, till he comes close and me out of nowhere; here it goes.

"How come you never had a boyfriend?" He asked me this time as I sighed and rolled for my body to be straight.

"I guess I'm just waiting for someone--, good." I said as I thought about that one boy, the one that changed my life forever.

"Oh, Choi Minho?" He asked me as my eyes widened in surprise.

"How--, did you know?"

"You're my wife, I know everything." He says as I let out a giggle as he turns his back towards me as I stare at his brown hair getting shined by the moonlight from the window on top of us.

"But I don't know you, even though you're my husband." I said defending myself as I tried to find something more about him.

"You--, really don't need to know about me." He said in a faint whisper as I couldn't understand.

"I don't get it." I said as he closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep as he slowly talks.

"I'm gay, that's all you need to know." He says before I heard his soft breath, and his chest rising up and down as I nodded.

"Goodnight." I said, knowing he's already a sleep but saying it anyways from a habit.

I slowly turn my back towards him as well, as I close my eyes and sleep with the blanket tight on me as I decide to sleep.

Without notice, Jonghyun slowly turns a minute later as he looks at the back of her as he chuckles.

"I'm gay and I'm in love with the school nerd, that's all you need to know." He says in a low voice before closing his eyes with my back, the last thing he sees.

"Goodnight."

----- 

`Jaaayism's stickey notes--, just to be honest, I love all suju-dbsk-2am people ;D I put them as 'gay' because there's lots of fanfics with them like it, & I'm sorry if it's offending. ): Just for this story, I promise.
Anyways, how was the chapter? I hope it wasn't TOO boring & comments are loved <3 Thanks for so much readers !

-----