--- 1`1

Marrying the Gay .

-----

Her Point of View;

We were all having breakfast in `Starlyss Restraunt when I saw Jonghyun walking towards me and plopped himself down on the chair as I glared a him.

"Good morning." He said as I didn't respond and started sipping on my mushroom soup as he didn't say a word.

"You guys, it's the last day here, what do you want to do?" Jiyeon asks as she ripped her bread and dipped it in her soup.

"How about a party?" Jinki smiled cheekly as Taeyeon put her glasses up to adjust it as she shrugs.

"Parties aren't our thing." Sunny says innocently as Hyunah snorted by her answer.

"By the way, where's Jokwon and the others?" Taemin questions interrupting as Kibum shrugs.

"I think they left yesterday, something happened with--" Kibum stares at Jonghyun as he didn't look back.

"Anyways--" Minho asks raising his eyebrows as Kibum snaps his fingers.

"Anyways--, I heard there's a party down stairs later at night, you guys want to come?" Kibum asks us as Taeyeon swallows her food as she looks up.

"I don't know, we were thinking about movie night." Taeyeon says as Jinki made a face.

"What kind of nerd has movie nights at your age?" Jinki questions as Taemin raises his hands.

"I think movie nights are pretty cool." He says as Kibum hits Taemin's head as he whines.

"You guys can have movie night, I'm going to the party." Doojoon cheekly smiles as Sunny looks up.

"Well, it depends on what movie we're watching." She says in a demanding voice as Taeyeon drinks her milk.

"I don't know, probably romance?"

"Ew, I'm going to the party." Hyunah says raising her hands as Kibum snaps his fingers.

"We got one girl, four more to go." He smirked as Jiyeon was fixing her hair.

"Depends, are their good looking boys?" She asks blushing madly as Taemin rolled his eyes.

"You're already stuck with us, what more do you ask?" Taemin asks as Jiyeon looks to the side to see a bunch of boys passing by as she raises her hands.

"I'm going to the party!" She yelled.

The rest of us laughed as Jinki looked over at Taeyeon who no intentionally didn't stare at him back.

"Taeyeon, come on! Let's go, please?" He smiled as she put her spoon down and her lips.

"I told you, I don't like parties." She says as Sunny sighs.

"______, are you planning on going?" She asked me as I shrugged and bit into my bread.

"I guess." I muttered to see Minho smiling, and Jonghyun looking somewhere else as Sunny raises her hands.

"Okay, I'm going then." She says as everyones eyes were on Taeyeon.

"Fine, I'll go!" She yelled as Jinki laughs and looks away from her.

"See you girls later then, I have to get going." Minho says standing up from his seat as he looks at me.

"I'll see you at night, ______." He says cheekly as I smile at him and nod as Jonghyun punches the table.

"I'm going up the room to rest." He says as he leaves as I watch him leave as I wondered wha happened last night with Minho.

"Wait, take me with you." I said running behind him to catch up with him.

"I smell something fishy." Taemin says scratching his head as Kibum nods.

"I see a love triangle--, but Jonghyun got forced--"

Before Kibum finished, Jinki pinched him as he glanced at the girls and smiled.

"Let's eat."

-----

His Point of View;

I still couldn't get the thought of Minho said last night, I mean he was right and all, but why do I get the feeling it won't turn out right?

Walking towards the stairs to get in my room, I feel someone holding my arms as I turn to see a familiar face.

"What?" I grumbled as she pouted and held onto my arm.

"I need to talk to you." She says as I shrug not wanting to know what she wanted to talk about, even though I sort of knew.

"If it's about what happened yesterday night with Minho and me, it's none of your buisness." I said grumping.

"It is my buisness. Now tell me, what's wrong?" She asked me as I looked down at her to see her pleading face as I couldn't bear to say it.

I looked away and reached towards my room as she followed me inside as I stepped in and reached for the bed so I can lay on.

"Come on, Jonghyun." She says putting her hands on her waist as I sat down on my bed and laid down.

"It's nothng, okay?" I said rubbing my temples as she didn't seem to cooperate with me.

"It is something, come on." She says as I rubbed my jawlin.

"I'm really tired. I woke up too early, and I have to be not tired for the party later in the day. Can you please leave so I can sleep?" I begged her.

"No. I live with you, in the same house, and same room. We even sleep in the same bed, I don't have no reasons to leave you alone, when we're basically like this every day." She says as I straigtened up and stared up.

"You seriously don't know when to quit it, do you?" I asked her getting furious.

"I don't." She says as I just sighed.

"Okay, if you really want to know, answer my questions first." I told her as she tilted her head.

"I'll answer if it's worth answering." She says as she came out strongly with her words.

"If you answer my easy question, I'll tell you, so chill." I said calming her down.

"What kind of question?"

"It's just a yes or no question, take it easy." I said as I got my breath and looked at the carpet before talking to her.

"Do you like Minho?" I asked her as she bit her lips and she didn't look at me, and looked at the ceiling, avoiding my gaze.

"Answer me, do you like Minho?" I asked her again.

"That's an obvious question. Considering you will know the answer, since I've told you long time ago." She says as I looked straight towards her, meeting her gaze.

"I know, I'm pretty sure I know what your answer is. I just want to make it clear, so I know what's going to go on in my head." I stated.

"I don't feel comfortable telling you anymore, considering what you did yesterday night." She says.

That does it.
 
I hated the fact she would ignore my question as I asked her if she liked him or not.

Though, I do know that she liked him, I had to make sure she really really liked him, more than before.

That's the only way I would know, whether to stop this plan, or just keep it moving.

Next thing I knew, my anger took control as I pinned her towards the wall and glared at her, my face inches away from her.

She was tall, but she was still shorter than me.

I tilted my head to face her, to gaze at her eyes as she looked away, not wanting me to see her.

"Tell me, now." I demanded her as she didn't respond.

"Tell me!" I yelled as she looked at me, her eyes glued on mine, as I didn't back away nor looked away, as I was still near her.

"Why the hell do you need to know!" She yelled as I cussed at her face.

"Damn, tell me." I said as she looked away.
 
"Why?"

"Damn it, _______! Tell me before I go insane!" I yelled finally cracking as she bit her lips.

"Fine, I do like him! I still do, I really really do!" She yelled as my shoulders seemed to slump as I released her.

My eyes softened as I stared at the ground as she looked at me.

"What are you doing? What has gotten into you?" She screamed as I shook my head.

"I'm tired, can you get out so I can rest? Thanks for answring my question." I assured her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She whispered.

"I'm sorry I acted like that. I'm just really tired, I'm sorry. Can you please leave? I'll meet you later at the party." I replied to her as she shrugged and walked out, closing the door.

"The plan will keep going."

-----