CHAPTER 9

Silver Lining

Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Jungkook, V and Suga were getting in the mini bus to start their journey. But Sungyeol was called by someone, “Hyung! Safe travel. Take care of yourself. The roads are still risky so, be careful on the way.”

Sungyeol smiled fondly. “Thank you Gongchan-ah. We will be careful. You too remain safe.” And they hugged AGAIN. Myungsoo looked the other direction. He was trying to control himself to not burst in front of people. They are just parting for 2/3 days and they are acting like they will be gone for ages..hmph! When Sungyeol entered the bus, he sat with Jungkook since Myungsoo was again angry with him and not looking at him.

Myungsoo regretted immediately seeing Jungkook and Sungyeol interacting so cheerily. He should have allowed Sungyeol to sit beside him when he had approached. But his jealousy was bigger so, he stubbornly kept his bag in the seat aside. So, he tried to persuade his Yeolie hyung to come sit with him now.

“Hyung! I am feeling so cold sitting here alone, can you please join me.” Myungsoo said blinking his eyes in the most innocent way possible.

Though it sounded so lame but Sungyeol could not deny Myungie when he is acting so lovely.

“Sorry Jongkookie! I think Myungsoo is feeling lonely. I’ll move there, okay!”

“No problem hyung! We are here to keep him entertained.” Suga was the one who voiced out.

‘Okay then! I’ll leave him in your care!” Sungyeol winked.

“Yah! Hyungs, though I am the maknae, I am not a kid anymore. I can sit here all alone!” Jongkook said pouting but the hyungs were having fun teasing him.

 

 

 

Myungsoo was more than happy that his Yeolie hyung came to accompany him.

“Has your anger cooled down?” Sungyeol asked in a whisper so that, only Myungsoo could hear.

Myungsoo felt like being caught while trying to steal some French fry from your friend’s tray!

“M…me! W..when?! I was never angry with you!” Myungsoo tried to defend himself.

Sungyeol liked seeing this flustered side of Myungie so, he started poking his arms.

“Oh..so you were angry only with Gongchan-ah~”

“Aa…aani..yo!” Myungsoo was still in denial.

“Okay, so you were not angry.” Sungyeol nodded in understanding.

Relief was seen in Myungsoo’s face, “Yeah.”

“You were just jealousss~” Here we go again. Myungsoo’s face was as red as tomato.

“Hyungg~” Myungsoo was hiding his face with his palm.

“Aigoo, our Myungie is kyeopta!” Sungyeol pinched Myungsoo’s cheeks.

 

 

At the site:

 As the ball of sunshine, Sungyeol was emitting happiness among the people there. Despite their hard time, they were showing their thankful smiles. Myungsoo found the smile very pure since they were not a forceful ones neither they were to impress others. They demonstrated their sincere heart.

One family offered them to have lunch with them which Sungyeol found really amusing. People were not getting proper food to eat for themselves but they had such a warm heart to share whatever they had with those new comers. They were so welcoming that it melted their heart. It felt like they were called upon as a guests for some picnic. He really appreciated their inner strength. The lunch was very tasty since it was made in firewood. The food had natural taste.  At night, they felt like they had come for camping.

They distributed the packages to each household. The zeal that those people had was very inspiring. Though the travel was tiresome, every hardship was worth it. The trust in humanity was raised again.

They didn’t know how the two days passed meeting different people, encouraging each other and being in a completely different environment. As seeing now, life is too unpredictable. The ones who were owner of hundreds of acres of land were now residing in a tent. People say that money can buy anything but now even if the people had money, there were no thing they wanted to buy. Everyone spends their entire life running after wealth but at last love is the only thing that matters.

 

On the way back home, Sungyeol sat with Myungsoo from the beginning because he would be called beside the younger anyway.

“Hyung! I would like to show you something!’ Myungsoo said excitedly.

Sungyeol chuckled a bit at the enthusiasm. “First calm down Myungie! Then, you can show me whatever you want! I am always here for you!”

A tint of red was seen in Myungsoo’s face but he brushed it away since he was too excited to show his new collection.

“Hyung see these!” Myungsoo showed all the pictures he had captured. He had taken the pictures so artistically. They showed the true emotions of people, the sadness they felt due to their miserable condition, the happiness they found when they were reached out by them, the pure joy they had while cooking together in an extra large pot in firewood. The bliss in those children when they got some delicious food to eat was priceless. The team work they had shown while building the tents was praise-worthy. All those beautiful experiences were imprisoned in that camera. Sungyeol always felt that Myungsoo’s had astounding talent in case of photography and these pictures proved it. He was so proud of his dongseang that he suddenly caught him in a bear hug. Myungsoo was taken aback surprised at first but he responded after a while. Sungyeol’s hug was as warm as he had thought of and his scent was hypnotic. He wanted this moment to last forever. But alas, every good moment had short duration. Sungyeol broke the hug and complimented him.

“Thank you Myungie for taking these pictures and making it possible to keep these memories alive forever. They are so beautiful just like you.”

Myungsoo blushed by the compliment.

 


 

 

A/N: This time it’s Myungyeol chapter! How was it guys? Thanks to all who are keeping up with the slow update of the story^^ /bows/

 

I am glad to see our seven boys in reality after whole 1 year! Showtime’s first episode made me crying mess while watching second ep, I was clutching my stomach! It’s so funny! Jong-drella and Sunggyudrealla are hilarious :) And look at Yeolie munching the raddish as if its the most tasty food whiel Myung’s face showed the total opposite…lol ^▼^