CHAPTER 10

Silver Lining

It was the fourth morning when all the teams were back from their travel. Each team had different experiences. There was a loud chattering in the area.

Dongwoo’s team shared how Dongwoo was able to bring out laughter among the people there and their games with the kids. Everyone, especially Sungjong and Sunggyu were astonished to see the friendliness between Hoya and Dongwoo.  

It was a great relief to have Sunggyu’s team back home safely.  In spite of the dangerous situation, they were able to reach out to many areas. Their courage was really daebak!

Sungyeol’s team shared how the people in their area were so humble and was an epitome of boldness and unity. They learnt that when a person having ten million gives one million it’s great but when a person having 1,000 won gives his all for the needy then, it shows the true kindness.

Sungjong’s team also felt reenergized by the amount of blessings they received from the people. They were eager to join the next mission.

Everyone agreed that there were more areas to reach out and they should not just wait for the government to take steps. The actual condition was worse than the condition showed in the media.

 

While they were gone, Onew’s group had collected more relief material and Insoo and Gunwoo had properly managed the monetary aspects. They were delighted to see everyone’s active participation. And according to Gongchan, there were some more volunteers as well.

 

With the new determination and encouragement from everyone, they once again were set for the next round of trip. For about a month, they went to different places.

 

Hoya’s team:

Nowadays Hoya is the one who initiates the games when he is around the kids. Dongwoo felt happy to see such change in him.

“You look beautiful…I mean, your smile is beautiful..keep on smiling more!” Dongwoo blurted out suddenly.

Hoya turned red by the sudden compliment but he knew that he learnt to smile openly due to Dongwoo. He always thought that we need to be serious in our life, its only a one time opportunity so, we must utilize it to the fullest but now he thinks that since we just live once we must be happy and try to bring merriness to our surrounding. He understood the value of the smile. At first, he practiced to smile but now it has become a habit. This important lesson of life was taught to him by the angel in front of him.

With these thoughts, he replied, “I will keep on smiling hyung but on one condition!”

Curiously Dongwoo asked, “And the condition is…?”

 

 

Sunggyu’s team:

Sunggyu came to know that though Woohyun was always smiling and seemed light-hearted, he was a sensitive person. He was so much worried for the people and was always thinking about them. He was not personally acquainted with the people but he wanted to do something for them. He sometimes made meal for them, the other time he took photos of them. He was eager to show his love to others.

On the other hand, Doojoon was having the headache of the life time. His two best friends were being so dumb. One has not realized that he loves the other while the next person is in the dilemma if he should confess or not and even if he confessed what will be his reaction towards that.

Being frustrated, he went to Woohyun. “Are you still not planning on confessing to Gyu?”

Feeling panicked, Woohyun checked around and afraid of getting caught, he told in a whisper, “Yah, hyung! Be quite. I have just been able to become a good friend to him. I don’t want to ruin to our friendship by confessing. And moreover, I am sure he is going to laugh at me when I say my feelings. I mean, he is such an awesome person…”

“Just confess and see, damn it. How can you predict his reaction when you don’t have a slight knowledge about his feeling? What’s so hard in that?!” Doojoon was shouting as a mad man. “If you find it that difficult then, I will do you a favor. I will go and tell him that you have a long run crush on him. Simple.”

Woohyun was losing his breathe now. “You are not doing anything like that hyung.”

“Yes,I am.”

“No, you are not!”

“Yes. I am sick of seeing you two. I am telling him right now.” Doojoon stepped out of the camp.

“TEACH ME! Teach me how to confess!” Doojoon was startled by the sudden request. “I am not sure h..how to express.” Doojoon immediately turned soft seeing the cute ball of shyness in front of him.

“It does not matter how to tell him. Just express your sincere thoughts and the emotions will get delivered.”

“Hyungg~” Woohyun tried some aegyo.

“Okay,okay! You greasy ball. Think I am Sunggyu and try to confess. Come on! Try it”

 “Hyung, since the first day I saw you at the college, I liked you. At first I thought it was just a crush but no, my feelings for you kept on growing. And during these recent days when I became able to come close to you and know you better I..I can confirm that I…I love you.”

At the same time, Sunggyu entered the camp with a dark aura.

 

Sungyeol’s team:

Sungyeol and Myungsoo became so inseparable. Wherever Sungyeol went, Myungsoo was like a little kitty following his master.

 

Jongkook was watching Sungyeol helping the elderly fondly. This caught Myungsoo’s attention. He was sending a death glare to the younger but Jongkook was too immersed in the observation that he was oblivious to the fact that his name was already written in the death note. On top of that, Jongkook even whispered, “He is so beautiful.” But this was heard clearly by Myungsoo. So, with the thought of confronting the younger, Myungsoo cleared his throat.

“Hm..hm…”

“Oh, Myungsoo hyung! Isn’t Yeolie hyung so lovable!” Jungkook exclaimed.

The temper which he had been holding on for such a long time knew no limit when he heard someone else call his hyung ‘Yeolie hyung”. So, with a fierce glare, Myungsoo warned, “Stay away from my Yeolie hyung.”

Jongkook was so scared that he ran to Suga hyung. Seeing his dongseang in such state, Suga asked him about the reason. Then, he directly went to Myungsoo.

“How dare you make our maknae cry!” Suga was fuming.

“How dare he call my hyung Yeolie hyung!” Myungsoo retorted.

“How can you claim Sungyeol hyung as your hyung?! What relation you have with him?!”

“He is my hyung and just my hyung!” Myungsoo screamed but the second question felt like a pang in his heart so, he ran away from there.

Sungyeol saw him running at a speed of light so, he asked the people around, and knew that he had a fight. Suga didn’t tell the detail but he knew that he was the reason for it. So, he found out Myungsoo sitting alone under the tree.

“Myungsoo ah! I am sick and tired of your attitude. Tell me what’s your problem or else don’t think of talking to me from now on.”

 


 

A/N: What do you think will be the request of Hoya? Poor Woohyun had a wrong timing :( And how will Myungyeol part go ahead? Thanks to all those who waited patiently for the update. The story is coming to an end now. Thanks to all those who were with it from the beginning and all those who joined later /bows 90 degree/

On the other note, now all the members of Infinite are on IG! Yey! Hope Yeol would not abandon it as Twitter and update it more frequently :)) And this who-follows-who game of Infinite is being more and more interesting^^