CHAPTER 11

Silver Lining

Hoya’s team:

“If you promise to be next to me forever!” Hoya said with a blush but still looking confidently in Dongwoo’s eyes.

Dongwoo knew that Hoya was complete opposite of how he is but still during the time they were together recently, he seemed to open up a lot and changed himself drastically. And he also was aware that though the person in front of him had a tough outlook, he has the softest heart. He was not sure if he would be able to live the whole life with Hoya but giving it a try would not harm anyone since he too had found interest in the younger.

“I will be by your side always but what if you run away from me?” Dongwoo teased.

“That will never happen”, Hoya tried to convince Dongwoo but he just shrugged it off and got the younger in a bear tight hug. “It’s a deal then.” Dongwoo laughed his contagineous laugh making the perplexed Hoya laugh along.

 

Sunggyu’s team:

“I just came to take this hammer. Sorry to have interrupted you guys. Carry on whatever you were upto.” Sunggyu said in one breathe and left the place.

Woohyun was rooted to where he was. Doojoon shook the dumbfounded Woohyun.

“What are you waiting for?! Go…chase after him! Sort out the things!”

Woohyun immediately came out of his trance and ran outside. But alas Sunggyu was nowhere to be seen. So, he ran on the way where his feet led to.

 

Sunggyu knew that Doojoon and Woohyun were close to each other, but he never got any hint that Woohuyn had such feelings for his best friend.  

He was sitting under a tree to calm down his furious nerve. He regretted not asking Woohyun out first when he had chance. So, when Woohyun found him panting with anger upon himself for not being brave enough, before the younger could even open his mouth, Sunggyu screamed,

“Do you want to live with me or die with me?”

“Do you want to date with me or die with me?”

Poor Woohyun was taken aback for a while but with a silly smile, he answered, “I want to live with you, die with you and date you.”

“But you were confessing to Doojoon just now”, Sunggyu was confused.

“I was practicing so that I could confess to you properly, hyung!” Woohyun admitted.

Seeing the still puzzled Sunggyu deep in his calculation, Woohyun approached the boy and pecked him in the lips. This surely brought him back to the real world and he was blushing like crazy.

“Aigoo, my Gyu hyung who was in fire just before is now blushing~” Woohyun loved his face right now.

“YAH!”

 

 

Sungyeol’s team:

The words haunted Myungsoo all night, “I am sick and tired of your attitude. Don’t think of talking to me from now on.”

His beloved hyung was tired of him. He does not want to talk to him.

And the words of Suga rung on his head as well, “What relation you have with him?!”

He too was not sure what relation he had with the older. He was sure that he loved the other like no one else in the entire universe but he could not tell if his Yeolie hyung felt the same towards him. He thought the sentiment was mutual till yesterday since he took care of him very gently and kept up with his every mood. But now he is not confident of anything.

 

 

 

 

After returning to their home place:

Everyone welcomed all the team gladly. People were slowly trying to get back to their normal life. Schools, colleges, offices and the daily life had re-started. There was fear but people could not hold onto that one thing and keep on dwelling in that, they had to move on.

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun got very close to each other much to Doojoon’s delight. Others were happy for them too.

People were amazed to see the drastic change in Hoya and knew the reason, so they were not much surprised when the DongYa couple disclosed their relation.

But anyone who had common sense could easily depict the demolishing relation between Sungyeol and Myungsoo. There was smile in their faces but that was so painful even to watch.

Sungjong knew that his hyung was in love with Myungsoo and just was ignorant about his emotion. So, when he saw them looking at each other with so much compassion, he could clearly see the pain in their heart. Whatever the reason is for them to be not talking to one another, he wished he could help to sort out the things but both of them were so persistent.

 

 

All of them started to go to the college but some things were changed now. Like now Sunggyu and Woohyun go to college together and sit together in some of the few classes they shared and they were inseparable even during the lunch hour.

Hoya and Dongwoo learnt that they shared many similar interests. Both of them loved dancing and enjoyed music. So, they now started to go the dance classes together after school and they appreciated each other’s moves.

But, there was not much difference between Sungyeol and Myungsoo. They were still avoiding each other as much as possible.

Meanwhile, there was Minwoo, a sophomore at the same college Sungjong went, who used to admire Sungjong so much from before but when he heard about the works done by the said boy during this epidemic, his awe for Sungjong inclined to the highest. He saw him like a hero. He wanted to get close to the person he admired the most but didn’t know how to approach the boy. But now he was determined to say his feeling since he was afraid if the earthquake came back, he would have to die with his feelings buried inside his heart only.

So, one fine morning, Minwoo came college all nervous. He went to find Sungjong and luckily he was walking in the corridor alone. So, he hurriedly went to him, “Sungjong hyung!”

Sungjong turned back to see the panting boy and smiled at him sweetly, “Yes Minwoo. How can I help you?”

“Hyung I don’t know what your response would be but I don’t want to die regretting anything. At least I would know that I had tried. Hyung, I love you. I have admired you since long ago. I know this confession is abrupt but what if our life ends now!” Minwoo said in such a rush like Sungjong was about to enter the flight and he would never ever see his loved one again.

Sungjong unbelievingly was calm throughout the whole time and the smile was constantly plastered in his face. Minwoo was confused by the reaction. Suddenly Sungjong hugged the perplexed boy and laughed a bit making Minwoo dumbfounded. “I knew that you were stalking me.” Minwoo’s jaw dropped. Pinching his cheeks, he continued, “But being stalked by a sweet person like you was not that bad.” Now the poor boy was blushing hard.

“Y..you are the one who is s…sweet hyung!” Minwoo was stammering and Sungjong chuckled a little more.

“Aw~Where is the confident boy who just randomly came and confessed to me?” Sungjong teased.

“I can’t accept your feeling right now but let’s get to know each other. So, want to hang out after the college today?”

Minwoo was too surprised to say anything so, he just nodded his head.

 

 


 

A/N: Thank you all the beautiful readers, precious subscribers, wonderful commentators, marvelous upvoters and everyone. Thank you for your support.

Special thanks  to  -Mrym-  for being the first subscriber and for supporting me to write this fic. Since it is based on the true situation which happened in my life not long ago, I was not sure if I could turn this into a fic, but your encouragement helped me to continue XD Gomawo chinggu!

The next chapter will be the last, I guess, and it will be Myungyeol special..yey!