Chapter 8 ; "I'll wait for you..."

High School; Only Love

💯 Chapter 8 ; "I'll wait for you..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
     Gayeon back away, shockingly. Nari walked closer to her saying,"I'll make you suffer like what you did to me." Gayeon back away but she tripped and fell on her . Nari looked down on her and goes,"That's how i look when i was being pushed down by you." Nari smirked & walked out of the room, leaving Gayeon nervous to death. 
 
    D.O met up with Nari outside and goes,"Are feeling better?" Nari nodded her head saying,"yea, i am. And i.. got my memories back." He was surprised and goes,"really?!" She smiled nodding her head & said,"I remember seeing you at the basketball court too. sorry, if that time i looked cold around you. I never once made friends with anyone, so i was still scare talking to others..." He smiled saying,"I guess your memories did returned. Did you know that time, i thought i saw an angel?" Nari asked,"what do you mean?" D.O then confessed saying,"tbh, you were one of the most cutest person, i've seen for the longest time on that day. I actually went to the basketball court daily just to see if you'll pass by. But luckily, you came to my school." Nari was a bit speechless when he said that. She then said to him,"I only have a month left before i leave somewhere else...Now that my memories returned, it's my time to make the people who hurt my mom & i, take back what they did to us." D.O was a bit sad to hear that she's leaving soon, but also happy to hear that she's gonna protect her mom.

    Nari walked up to the school roof top to find Sungjae. As she got up there, she saw him standing from afar looking at the blue sky. She then walked to him. Sungjae heard foot steps, and he turned to see who it was. His eyes widen as he saw Nari in front of him. Nari goes,"Don't worry.. this won't take long. I know you don't me to talk to you, nor act like i know you but just give me a moment..." She took a deep breath & said to him,"Sorry for all the trouble i've caused to you. i promise that... after this month, you won't hear nor see troubles from me anymore. i just wanna thank you for being in my life, you have made me see how the real world is... From now on, i won't be asking for your help anymore... i will get out of your life now. that's all i have to say. sorry for bothering you." She then turn and slowly walk away. She did her best, holding back her tears. 

    Suddenly Sungjae goes,"you're really gonna leave me...?" Nari look back at him and her tears suddenly dripped down her eyes. She look away again, hiding her face from him. He walked to her and turned her around. Nari looked up at him surprisingly. He said to her right then,"Why are getting out of my life, when i already dying when you're not with me.!" She goes,"but... i....." He suddenly leaned in & gave her a deep kiss on the lip. Nari quickly close her eyes tightly. He then wrapped his arms around her and hugged her saying, "you can't leave.. i won't allow you." Her tears continues to drip down her face, not being able to hold it back. 
   
   D.O saw the whole thing as he was coming up to the rooftop. He sat by the stairway, completely depress. Tears suddenly drip down his face. Memories of Nari & him flow through his head. He said to himself,"I guess.. i can't win her heart... The only one she love is him, not me..." He stood up and walked down the stairs, wiping away his tears.  

   Nari suddenly backed away from Sungjae saying,"sorry... but, i just can't." She then walked back down into the school, wiping her tears away. Sungjae fell on his knee and couldn't believe Nari is really giving up on him. 

   After that day on, Nari focus hard on helping her mom. As she was walking in the school hallway, Gayeon suddenly approached her saying,"i lose. please don't publish that video. i promise i won't appeared in your life again. After today, i will be transferring. please don't..." Nari looked at her saying,"you're finally begging me to stop now. tsk. remember back then when i told you to stop hitting me, i'll not tell the teacher? you continue to hit & beat me up. what is this, huh?" Gayeon responded,"i know i've caused tons of horrible things to you, i'm willing to achieve those karma. please just don't publish that video. please..." Nari sigh and goes,"ok, i won't publish it, just for now. Cause a person like you can turn back anytime." Gayeon raised her right hand saying, "i swear to god, that i won't." Nari goes,"you better tell everyone the rumors you've caused to me. Honest from your heart." Gayeon nodded her head with teary eyes. 

   Right when Nari turned away, Gayeon face expression suddenly changed. She slowly sticks out a needle with liquid in it, as she was about to stab Nari. Teacher Oh suddenly held onto Gayeon's hand saying,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Gayeon froozed & dropped her needle. Nari turned back around, facing her. Gayeon goes,"you planned all of this huh?!" Nari responded,"I learn this all from you. don't blame me. Look, you were about to kill me right here. Like i told you before, i. won't. die. easily." Teacher Oh said to Gayeon,"you have attempt to kill Nari the 2nd time now. You will be turn in to the police for investigation." Suddenly police rushed to them, and hand cuff Gayeon. All students were report outside, where the police car was. Nari puts a cap on Gayeon's head saying,"this is the only thing i could help now. your welcome." Gayeon couldn't say anything back, knowing that she's in big trouble.

   As police took Gayeon outside, students saw her and started to whisper around. Sungjae & D.O also stood outside, watching Gayeon getting in the police car. Many students post photos online saying 'Bully tries murdering an innocent girl, but got caught.' , 'Evil bully goes to jail for attempting to kill a student.' and etc. 
 
  Nari thanked Teacher Oh saying,"thanks for helping me out... i know that was a close and dangerous one. but thanks for helping." Teacher Oh smiled saying, "no problem, i did it for a reason. Which is to protect my students." Nari goes, "i only have two weeks left, before i transfer... thank you for everything." He asked her,"Are you really sure of transferring? For what reasons?" Nari sigh and responded,"yes, i already made my final decision... I have my own reasons to. i can't say it." Teacher Oh said to her,"Is it because of Sungjae?" Nari looked up at him and goes,"why you say that?" He responded, "I've always wonder how you feel about him. i know i'm old and i'm a teacher but i've been through what you kids were before. I always wanted to transfer school cause i'm scare of this feeling i have for this girl i like. i'm scare that i would be no match for her. But look, now she became my wife. Cause she made me rethink again. If you really like someone, don't run away from it. Accept your feelings... i know sometimes it might not work out, but .... Sungjae have change lately, Ever since he met you." Nari thought for a bit and goes, "Okay, i understand." 

   Nari then message Sungjae saying, 'I have something to tell you, meet me at the soccer field. hope you'll come, i'll be waiting.' Nari sat by the bench, waiting for him. At that time, Sungjae was lying down up on the school roof. But his phone was on silent. 

   Nari waited and waited for hours, she was gonna wait no matter what. It was getting windy and chilly. She look both side of her direction, but didn't see him anywhere. She thought to herself,"i guess he's really not coming." After 3 hour pass, Sungjae finally checked his phone as he was coming down the roof. He finally saw the message, he checked the time and saw that it was send about 3 hours ago. He read the message and rushed there. 

   Nari cuddle in her arms waiting for him, but she started to lose some hope that he will come. She goes,"i guess he really don't want to see me anymore." She rock back and forth cuddling herself in her arms, trying to warm herself up. After 20 minutes has pass, Sungjae suddenly shouted her name from afar. She stood up and look at him. He rushed to her saying,"are you crazy? if i don't come after 30 minutes, you should've left home. why did you wait for hours?!" Nari goes,"I know you'll come..." He then took off his jacket and put it on her saying,"It's cold, wear this." The moment he put his jacket on her, her heart beats quickly. She barely could look at him. 

   Sungjae felt her cheeks saying,"look at you, your cheeks are cold like ice. you could get sick." She responded,"i'm fine..." He suddenly grabbed her hands and rub it to warm it up. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster. He looked at her and goes,"what do you wanna tell me?" She took a deep breath & responded,"This may seem odd but.. just don't mind about it." He goes,"what is?" She suddenly covered his ears with her hand and said, "i like you." She then uncover her ears, & look away shyly. He suddenly smiled. She goes,"sorry, for liking you... because i like you.. i feel sorry." He goes, "pabo... did you really think i kiss you last time was for nothing?" Nari then look at him. He held her shoulders saying,"I... love you from the start already." Her eyes widen as he said that. She asked,"why..?" He smiled responding, "it's because..." She was waiting for his responds, all of a sudden he kissed her right then. Nari was surprise and close her eyes tightly.