Chapter 11 ; "Long time to see...."

High School; Only Love

💯 Chapter 11 ; "Long time to see...." 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    3 years later....

    Nari woked up from her bed, with fuzzy hair. Her hair grew longer, she got more pale and thin. She lives in a apartment near the beach in Jeju. Nari stood up and walked to the living and the tv. She was still half asleep. She change the channel to Weekly Idol and said,"I saw online that Exo is coming on today..." She waited and saw Exo coming in Weekly Idol. She sat on the couch and goes,"oh there's D.O oppa..." She smiled and continues,"Long time no see, oppa..." She laugh and giggle seeing Exo fool and dance around. The MC then asked D.O on live saying,"When was your first love?" Nari quiet down to hear D.O's response. D.O then respond to the MC saying,"well.. it was in 12th grade." The Mc asked again,"really?! That was just 3 years ago. How did it go..?" D.O started to shyly giggled saying,"It didn't work out... But i'm fine." Kai added,"To be honest, we all saw her." The MC was amazed and goes, "really..?! Was she pretty..?" Chanyeol answered,"She was, but the thing that stand out other than her prettiness.. was her singing and rapping skill. She did a cover of Exo's song 'Don't Cry'. & wow. it was daebak!" The MC asked D.O, "Are you two still in contact?" D.O responded,"no... Cause it didn't work out... It been years now too.. So i'm gonna focus on Exo and show love to our fans out there." Everyone just laugh. Nari smiled saying,"that's good..."

    She washed and dressed up. After that she walked out of her apartment with her cap on to shop around. It was sunny and windy out. She then enter a mall, it was somehow crowded. She could barely walk into a store. She then notice that it wasn't just regular people who shop there, but they're fans, fans of Exo. She walked to a coffee shop and sat in there. She checked her phone and check news on Exo. She saw one post and it says 'Exo in Jeju for fan meeting' She close her phone & goes,"Should i go..? I said i would be his fan." She then went and stood in a line with everyone else. It was a super long line. She waited and waited for 30 minutes, it wasn't even close to her turn yet. She  then took out her no lens glasses on and fixed her cap so she could blend in with the crowd. She goes,"will he recognize me? i guess not.. It's been years already... he probably would already forget how i look like.." 

   After an hour pass, it was finally close to her turn. She starts off with Suho down the role of them sitting behind the table. Securities were everywhere around them. She greeted Suho and he gave her a fan sign card, next was Chanyeol, then Chen, Xuimin, Lay, Baekhyun, then Kai. As she got to Kai, she covered her face a little with her cap saying,"please give me a sign." Kai smiled saying,"Are you shy?" She nodded her head and he gave her a fan sign card. He stuck out his hand for a hand shake, she saw and shook his hand saying,"Oppa.. fighting!" Kai goes,"Can't i see your face..? Oppa would be happy to see a cute face." Nari thought in her head,"what to do? will he recognize me if i do?" Nari slowly look up at him, Suddenly his eyes widen. The line has to move on so she went to BaekHyun. Kai looked at Nari and thought in his head,"Isn't she..." His fans then talked to him, Kai glance at Nari and went back to fan signing. Nari said in her head,"I think he recognize me.." At the end, She got to D.O, She took a deep breath and said to him,"I'm a huge fan... congratulation on being added into Exo." D.O smiled responding, "thank you. but.. why aren't you looking at me? Are you shy?" She look at the ground nodding her head. 

   Suddenly someone bumped behind her and knock her cap off. Her cap landed in D.O's hand. Nari looked up and both of them made eye contact. D.O's eyes widen and said,"you..." Nari gave him a quiet sign, and quickly walk away from the fan meeting putting her cap back on. D.O can only watch her go. 

   As the fan meeting was done, and Exo went into their van. Kai asked D.O, "didn't you see her?" D.O nodded his head. Chanyeol asked,"see who?" Kai answered,"D.O's high school friend." Chanyeol goes,"oh! That girl who rap my part?" Kai goes,"yep." Chanyeol goes,"really? she came? why couldn't i recognize her?" Kai goes,"She probably was hiding her face with her cap. When i saw her, she wouldn't even look at me.." They all laugh and Sehun goes,"ah... no wonder there was one girl who was very odd..." D.O sigh and looked out the window. They were parked by the street, waiting on their managers. Suddenly as D.O was looking out of the window, he saw a girl coming out of the mall. She took off her cap and it turned out to be Nari. She wave her hair side to side for some air. Suddenly D.O got out of the van and rushed to her. The other members goes,"Where are you going?!" Luckily tons of fans didn't see him. 

   He appeared in front of Nari saying,"Nari!" Nari saw him and suddenly put her cap on him saying,"YAH! What are you doing here?! it's not safe!" He smiled saying,"I wanted to see you again." The Exo members saw Nari putting the cap on D.O. They all have the same reaction. Baekhyun goes,"OMG! why does that look like a drama from here?" They all looked at them in the car, curious of what they're doing. Nari smiled and responded to D.O saying,"a... I could tell. It's been a long time now. Yah! You should be careful.. you're not a regular person like before. You're one of the top idol here now. Don't just pop up whenever you want." He goes,"I know. but i missed you a lot, i forgot all about that..." Nari goes,"aigoo.. Now hurry and go back to your van, before your fans sees you. Take my cap with you." D.O goes,"promise me that you're meet me next time." Nari smiled and pull out her pinky saying,"promise." He pinky swear with her. The Exo members reaction crazily again. Sehun cuddle himself in his arms saying,"Wow.. D.O is really something." D.O lower the cap to cover his face and he rushed into the van. Nari then walk away. 

    As D.O got back to his van, Kai asked,"wow.. that was quite a cute scene. it looked like a drama right there." Baekhyun added,"that's right. I was getting chills in my body too." Chanyeol asked him,"You still like her?" D.O sat down responding to Chanyeol,"i don't know..." All of them goes,"a.... quick lying." D.O just cross his arms and quietly laugh.

    As Nari walked to a local park and sat down on the bench. She then received a message, she checked and it was from Se7en. She the read the message, it goes, 'Nari-ah, i already got you in a college in Seoul like you wanted. Get ready to come back, i'll pick you up at the airport.' After Nari got done reading it, she responded back saying,'thanks. i'll be preparing to come back then.' She sent it and click her home screen. Her home screen turned out to be Sungjae & her's selca. She looked at it for a second and close her screen right then. She got up and walked back to her apartment. 

   After few days pass, Nari appeared at the airport. She stood by the coffee stand with her suitcases in her hands. Se7en found her and shouted her name. Nari looked and saw him. She smiled and goes,"Sunbae!!" Se7en walked to him and Nari suddenly hugged him tightly saying,"i miss you alot!" Se7en smiled responding,"me too. you kiddo." Nari backed away saying,"Sunbae, i'm already grown woman." Sunbae patted her head saying,"that's...good." Nari goes,"sunbae.. you don't believe me?" Se7en quietly laughed saying, "I believe you. cmon let's go." He roll her suitcases with him and Nari walked along beside me. 

   As Nari got to Se7en's house, she was amazed. She goes,"sunbae... is this a mansion..?" Se7en nodded his head saying,"no, it's just a big house." Nari look everywhere and goes,"wow... sunbae you're quite rich..." He goes,"no, it's my parent's old house. they handed it to me before they passed away." She looked at him,"oh...sorry. for saying that.." He smiled saying,"it's okay.. i don't mind at all." he continues saying,"want me to take you to your room?" Nari goes,"but.. don't my college already have a dorm?" He goes,"i know, but i told them you'll sleep here instead. The college is pretty close here." Nari nodded her head saying,"ah... i see. Well thanks.." She followed him up the the bedroom level.

   He stops in front of a door and goes,"this will be your room. And the room by the corner there, next to yours is my room. If you need anything, just come ask." Nari goes,"i understand..." He goes,"you can go unpack, i'll be going to take a shower." Nari nodded her head saying,"don't worry about me... feel free to take a looong shower." He quietly laughed saying,"ok." They both walked into their own room.

   Nari her lights and close the door. She walked to her bed and sat on it. She sigh and goes,"mom... i'm back.." She walked out to her deck and lean on the gate. She looked down the deck and flashback appeared in her head. Remembering back when Sungjae use to call her from there to call her down. Him waving at her and smiling. She took a deep breath and look up at the stars. She then said in her head,"by this time.... i guess you already found someone... If it is true.. i'm happy, sungjae-ah..." She cuddle herself her arms as chilling wind flew by. Suddenly Se7en came and wrap a blanket on her saying,"It's quite windy out here, let's go back inside before you get a cold. Do you know that you get a cold easily?" Nari turned and face him saying,"thank sunbae..." He smiled and fix the blanket to cover her.

   The next day, Se7en drove Nari to her college. As they got there, Nari read the name of the college saying 'Heaven Rise University'. She smiled and goes, "i finally get to see a lot of faces again. it's been a long time already..." Se7en responded,"you're right..." Nari looked at him saying,"sunbae.. i'll be going now." He nodded his head saying,"ok.. have fun and don't get hurt. i'll pick you up later." Nari goes,"i know. don't worry.." She then got out of the car and waved to him bye. Se7en waved back and drove off.

    Nari turned and walked toward the college. Many students walk pass her. She look around and said in her head,"this feels like high school all over again." She puts on her glasses and see clearly around. As she enter the college, she was amazed of how pretty it was. She felt much better and happy.  

   As she walked down the hallway, surprisingly she walked pass Sungjae without noticing him, so did he. Suddenly a student that was in front of Nari saw her and goes,"Nari?!" Which made Sungjae paused when he heard the name. Nari saw that person and smiled.