Chapter 14; "Love the same..."

High School; Only Love

💯 Chapter 14; "Love the same..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    He sigh & felt her cheek with his left hand saying,"i guess... all these years you were in deep pain, not wanting to tell anyone but yourself. can i be the one who will bring your happiness back?" 

   Sungjae called Nari repeatedly but no response. Nari's phone was left at home, when she came to the hospital. Sungjae sigh & goes,"Why isn't she answering? Is she still mad?" Jackson came to him saying,"Calling Nari?" He nodded his head. Jackson put his arm over his shoulder saying,"Don't worry, she must control her feelings,so maybe that's why she's not answering." Sungjae asked,"what do you mean?" Jackson responded,"I know girls. She's like Sohee. When they don't admit that they like you, they'll try to avoid you. All you have to do is be a man, and approach them first. That's why i did and look now we're something." Sohee smack Jackson's head a little saying,"YAH! who said we're something." Jackson looked up at her saying,"um.. i did." She goes,"tsk. Sungjae-ah, don't listen to him. He's just saying nonsense things. Just wait for tmrw and see." Sungjae smiled saying,"thanks for helping me..."  

  Nari woked up the middle of the night, and saw Se7en sleeping on the couch. She slowly got up with another blanket in her hand and cover Se7en with it. She sigh and said in head,"thank...sunbae. At the end, you're helping me again... why? i really want to know the REAL reason behind it..." Suddenly she heard him sleeping talk saying,"sorry....sorry.. i can't." Nari said in her head, "What are you saying...?" He continues,"i cant.. cant tell Nari yet.." Nari said her head,"tell what..?" He suddenly grabbed her hand as he was sleeping and said,"i can't do it... Mrs.lee.. if i tell her you passed away.. she'll be very sad." Nari's eyes widen and said to herself,"who passed away..?" She slowly made him let go and she sat on the floor, speechless. She said quietly to herself, "mom... pass away.?" She look at Se7en and goes,"is this why... you always by my side? Cause you know my mom already left?" 

  The next day as Se7en woke up, he saw Nari wide awake looking straight at him from her bed. He was a bit startled and sat up saying,"You already woke up..?" Nari smiled and nodded her head saying,"yes, since 12am. now, it's already 10am." Se7en asked,"why didn't you wake me up?" She responded, "you were so tired. I didn't want to bother you. beside i'm okay already." Se7en goes,"sorry..." Nari smiled saying,"for what..? you helped me enough. Look at you, you slept for this long... it really tells me that you're very tired. cmon get up , go wash up and let's go eat. i'm hungry.. sunbae.." She pull him up and push him to the bathroom. 

  As he went to wash up, Nari sat on the couch and sigh. Earlier before Se7en even woke up, the nurse came in to check on Nari. Nari asked her to not wake him up and tell Nari instead. The nurse goes,"But your person(Se7en) doesn't want me to tell you." Nari asked,"Don't worry.. i won't tell him that i know." The nurse goes,"your condition right now is depression. the reason why you're getting sick easily is because of daily deep depression you're having on you. For you to be able to heal that is have fun and not think of those bad things in you." Nari goes,"why didn't he want to tell me.?" The nurse responded,"it's because he didn't want you to depress over your sickness." Nari nodded her head saying,"thank you for telling me.." The nurse then left. 

  Se7en came out of the bathroom and said,"cmon let's go." Nari looked at him and smiled saying,"okay." 

  Sungjae again waited for Nari by the front door. His first class was almost starting, he then left to class since she never came. He sat in his first class, wondering why she didn't come. Sohee walked in the class with Jackson and walked to him saying,"it seems like she's not coming today." Sungjae asked, "do you know why?" Sohee shook her head saying,"no... she didn't reply to me last night, plus this morning. it seems like she's very sick and didn't wake up. I think that's the only reason why she's not here." Jackson added,"maybe, she broke her phone too and went to fix it." Sungjae sigh and goes,"probably, i guess has a reason..." 

  Se7en and Nari came out of a restaurant and Nari said to him,"I'm gonna go to college today. I don't want my people to worry about me." He felt her forehead and said,"ok, since your sickness went away." He drove her to her college and left. 

  Nari walked into the building and enter her studio room. As she got in, C. Kwang Jun quickly stood up saying,"aigoo.. Nari-ah.. Are you feeling better?" Nari smiled saying,"yes.. i'm okay now. Don't worry about me." C. Kwang Jun said to her,"cause you know.." She interrupted saying,"cause my health comes   first. yes, i got it." He smiled saying,"ah... i guess you heard enough." She giggles saying,"yes, all of your words are kept safely in my head." C. Kwang Jun laugh along saying,"that's good... Do you think you can sing today?" She nodded her head responding,"yes, i can." He hand her the lyrics and said,"first warm up your voice.. i'll be back after my meeting with the other teachers." She responded,"yea.. i got it." He then left the studio for a moment. Nari went into the recording room and practice on her own with the mic.
  
  C. Kwang Jun came into the studio quietly, behind him was two guy with cap, shades & mouth mask on. They came in as Nari was still in the recording room, practicing. The two of them sat down on the couches while C. Kwang Jun went into the recording room where Nari is in. Nari saw C. Kwang Jun and paused on practicing. C. Kwang Jun said to her,"let's start recording again. shall we?" Nari nodded her head and put her head set on. C. Kwang Jun walked out of the room and turn the music on. The music starts and Nari started singing. The two unknown guys sat and listen. 

  After the song ended, Nari got out of the recording room and was surprise seeing two unknown guys sitting there. Nari awkwardly greeted them. C. Kwang Jun goes,"you two... introduce yourself." They both took off their cap, mask and shades. Nari was shocked seeing their faces, she goes,"omo... D.O.? Kai?" Both of them smiled saying,"Long time no see.... Nari." C. Kwang Jun smiled saying,"D.O and Kai used to be trained by me. I met them and i told them about you. After that they said they know you too. I was surprised too. So today they came to visit you privately." Nari smiled saying,"wow... you guys are nice.. Thanks for visiting me, even though you two's schedule are very tight.." D.O responded,"no problem. i wanted to meet you that's why." Kai added,"yes, D.O truly misses you. Especially when you're one of his close friends he know since high school." Nari goes,"That's nice... hearing that a top idol like you will still miss a non idol like me." D.O smiled saying,"you thought i forgot about you?" Nari nodded her head saying,"yea.. but i guess not." They all laugh. 

   Sungjae exit out of his class and look around and see if Nari is around. But suddenly, So Young popped in front of him saying,"Oppa! Looking for me?" Sungjae responded,"no... I'm looking for my friend." So Young frown & goes, "Let's go eat black beam noodle. It's a good weather to eat some." He responded,"sorry.. So young, i have to do something." He then left here. Sohee went pass her saying,"He's. Not. Interested." So Young heard that and goes,"yaah! Do you wanna die?" Jackson came beside Sohee and responded to So Young,"hey hey hey. You're quite pretty, please don't use such words. It don't match you. And plus don't ever say that to Sohee." Jackson grabbed SoHee's hand and pull her away. So Young goes,"tsk."

  As D.O and Kai was about to leave, D.O said to Nari,"take a quick photo with me." Nari then nodded her head and stood beside him. He goes,"1..2..3!" He then snap a shot. Nari looked at him and goes,"Have on great time on your promotion. hwaiting!" He smiled patting her head saying,"you too. I hope one day you and me will stand on one stage and do a duet." Nari nodded her head saying,"okay..thank you." They both then left. C. Kwang Jun said to Nari, "you are done for the day. You're really a born singer..." Nari smiled saying, "Thank you..." Nari left the studio and changed into her track suit. She entered yoga class and work out in there. Sungjae went pass the class Nari in without noticing her. 

  He walked into the studio room & saw C. Kwang Jun in there. He asked him, "Did Nari... come today?" C. Kwang Jun responded,"yes, she did. Why? You missed her?" Sungjae hesitated & said,"n..no...! I was just asking." C. Kwang Jun laughed saying,"a... you think i don't know how you young lovers are? Even though i'm old. i could tell by your expression that you miss her." Sungjae goes,"do you.. know where she went?" C. Kwang Jun responded, "no.. i don't." Sungjae goes,"ah.. ok. thank you." He then left the studio. Sungjae walked around the building, thinking in his head,"so.. she's here but somewhere. Where will see be?"

  As Nari's yoga class was over and everyone left the room. She said to her yoga trainer,"Can i stay in here for a bit? I want to mediate for a bit." The yoga trainer responded,"feel free to." Nari smiled & thank her. 

  As everyone left, along with her trainer. She shut the lights, and open all the windows. Making the room still bright. She then cross her legs & mediate alone on her mat. Tons of things flow in her head. Her mom popped in her head, as she mediate. 

 Sungjae stops by the yoga room, but almost went passed it after seeing no light on but the windows opening. Suddenly he paused as he saw the side of Nari's face as she sat down & mediate. Her hair long hair tied up in a ponytail, her tight track suit that shows her slim figure, wow Sungjae. He walked in quietly, trying not to distract her & sat in front of her. He cross his legs and look at her. Suddenly she opens her eyes & saw him in front of her. She screamed like she saw a ghost, it also made him scream along. Nari fell to her side, feel like she just lost a life. Sungjae goes,"YAH! you scared me." Nari catch her breath & look at him saying,"you scared me first. who told you to come in and sit in front of me without making a sound?!" He goes,"i didn't want to distract you..." Sungjae asked,"Why did you scream like i was a ghost or something?" Nari responded,"the light was shining on you, it made you look scary." 

  She sat up saying,"don't do that anymore, it scares me." Sungjae asked her,"wanna go on a jog around our track field?" Nari goes,"with you..?" He nodded his head saying,"yes, who else?" She stood up saying,"no." He stood up saying,"why?" She responded,"I'll just be in your way." He goes,"Can we just have fun? I really don't want to be apart from you today. it really bothers me." Nari heard him said that & she couldn't say a word back. He then held her hand & drag her away with him. He look away smiling secretly. He said in his head,"it's been a long time... holding onto your hand like this." 

  Sungjae and Nari jog and jog around the track for 5 rounds. He constantly around as they jog, making Nari trying to chase him for a pay back. It also made Nari forget how to be sad, she was laughing and smiling the entire time. They both laid on the grass, side by side, and shoulders almost touching. She goes,"ah... it feels nice." He said to her,"it feels nice being next to me?" Nari responded,"YAH! No. i was talking about the weather." He goes,"really..? okay then." Nari took some deep breath and he goes,"want some water?" Nari looked at him and saw a water bottle in his hand. She reach her right arm over saying,"give it." As she was about to get it, he moved it further saying,"Then try reaching for it."

  Jackson & Sohee saw them from afar & Sohee goes,"Is that Nari & Sungjae?" Jackson responded,"yes, that is. What are they doing?" Sohee goes,"i guess they both settle things together already.. wow, they're so cute together." Jackson felt a bit jealous & goes,"why can't you do that to me? you.. never say anything nice to me." Sohee looked at him and peck her lip on his saying, "Are you happy now? now, be quiet." Jackson suddenly blushed & quiet down. 

  Nari reached further and the moment she got it, she realize herself was above him. She turned her face to him & their nose touches. Nari's eyes widen, they're eyes met. As Nari was about to back away, He suddenly pull her in and kissed on her on the lip. Nari was surprise and close her eyes tightly.

  Sohee & Jackson were even more surprise seeing Sungjae pulling Nari to him and kissed her. Jackson goes,"OMG! that's my man!" Sohee couldn't say a word but happily smiling. Jackson glance at Sohee and suddenly turn her face him and kissed her right then. Sohee was shocked and push him away saying, "yah! stop it... aish.." Sohee walk away, secretly blushing. Jackson went after her saying,"i was just trying to be a man!" 

  Nari backed away and stood up, nervously. Sungjae stood up and as he was about to grab her arm. She backed a way further saying,"don't..." He goes, "Nari-ah... i.." Nari said to him,"Sungjae-ah... sorry. you can't love me." He turned her face him and held on her shoulders saying,"why? tell me a good reason why!" Nari goes,"if you love me, i'll continue blocking you from your happiness. i can't... i just can't let you be hurt by me anymore. I never done anything to you. Only you did." Sungjae goes,"look at me..." She shook her head. He repeated it saying,"i said look at me." Nari nervously look up at him. He said to her,"who says you're blocking my happiness? who says you never done anything to me? It's not true. But you know what hurts me the most?" She asked,"what is it..?" He answered,"you not letting me love you." Nari looked away, nervously. He goes,"Only look at me!" She look back at him. He continues,"don't look at anyone but me! don't fall for anyone by me! Do you know how much that hurt? It hurts more than the years you left me." Nari's tears suddenly drip down her face. 
 
  She turned her back on him & asked,"Why do you still treat me the same when i hurt you in so many ways already.?!" He responded,"cause my heart never changed how i feel. it's the same from the start." She wiped away her tears, remembering that if she gets more depress in that. She could get very sick from it and it can lead to death. She goes,"l don't feel..good. let's talk another time." She then walks away from him. He rushed to her and hugged her from behind saying, "Don't...leave me like this anymore.. stay with me, and let's... love again. i beg you..." 

  Sohee came and said to Nari,"Nari-ah... give him another chance. i know you really love him too. Stop thinking of the past and start a new path together." Nari looked at Sohee. Jackson held Sohee's hand and said to them,"And don't ever let go of each other. No matter how hard life is..." Jackson look at Sohee and smiled. Sohee shyly smiled and smiled at Nari. 

  Nari suddenly move his hands from her and walk away. Sungjae's heart feel like dying. Suddenly Nari turned and face him, standing a bit further from where he is. He then look at her. Nari wiped her tears away and shouted at him saying,"SUNGJAE-AH!" His smiled suddenly appeared. Nari continues,"Will... you love me once again?" He smiled brightly and ran to her, as he got to her, he carried her up and turn her around saying,"i've always been!" 

  Sohee and Jackson hugged each other happily, after seeing the other two looking happy. 

  Se7en saw them from afar and suddenly smiled saying,"I guess your happiness have always been by you... i'm happy then. Nari-ah... i'll just be a good sunbae to you. This feeling i'm having for you.. can just stay in my heart. Seeing you happy, already makes me happy for you." He then walked away. 
  
  Sohee and Nari sat on the benches, watching Sungjae and Jackson and them play basket ball. Finally the cheerleaders came along with So Young. Nari saw them coming and asked Sohee,"who are they..?" Sohee whispered to her saying,"ignore them. they're here to cheer for Sungjae. They're practically Your man's fans. But... The one with short short skirt right there has a huge crush on him. You have to be careful with her, she's crazy." Nari goes,"a... don't say that. Let them like him, it won't hurt me." Sohee goes,"Are you sure?" 

  So Young suddenly approach Sungjae with a towel and wipe his sweat away. Nari saw and suddenly felt hot. Sohee looked at her and said,"And you said it's ok. Just look at you, you're heating up right now." Nari looked at her saying,"i didn't know it will go this far." Sohee goes,"of course it'll go this far. especially when it's THAT girl." Nari stood up and look straight at Sungjae. Sungjae saw Nari looking at So Young wiping away her sweat, so he then push her hand away saying,"sorry... my girlfriend is watching." He then walked to Nari. So Young looked at Nari & goes,"THAT'S HER?!!" Sungjae's fans looked and felt sad that he's taken. 

  As Sungjae came to her, Nari cross her arms saying,"What was that?" Sohee left them alone and walked to Jackson saying,"Yah, you better be careful. If i see a woman touch you, you'll see." Jackson smiled saying,"oww.. are you jealous of me now?" Sohee goes,"Yah! stop asking." 

  Nari goes,"What was that..?" Sungjae pinch both of her cheeks a little and said,"a... Are you getting jealous?" Nari confidentally responded,"yes, and i don't like that. Do you want me to do the same thing too?" He goes,"What?" Nari move him aside and shouted,"FREE HUGS, anyone?" All of a sudden, Sungjae's friend heard and rushed to her saying,"MEEEE!" Sungjae blocked them from approaching Nari saying,"NOO! I WON'T ALLOW. Guys.. She's my girl.. Back off." Nari smiled saying,"See! If you won't allow that, then i won't too." She held onto Sungjae's arm and faced So Young and them saying, "Sorry... but he's mine." Sungjae suddenly became shy when hearing her say that. His face turned red and he couldn't stop smiling. His friends gathered around and cheered for them , along with Sohee & Jackson. 

  Nari turned him face her and goes,"and here's the proof." She went up on her tippy toes & peck her lip on his lip. Sungjae's friends all were happy surprised by that, even Sungjae. So Young stump her foot and rushed away. Sungjae smiled brightly and hugged her tightly saying near her ear,"thank you.." Nari smiled responding back near his ear,"i love..you." He responded,"i love you  100x more..."