Chapter 12 ; "Where are you..?"

High School; Only Love

💯 Chapter 12 ; "Where are you..?" 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
     As she walked down the hallway, surprisingly she walked pass Sungjae without noticing him, so did he. Suddenly a student that was in front of Nari saw her and goes,"Nari?!" Which made Sungjae paused when he heard the name. Nari saw that person and smiled.  
  
    Sohee was the one who called her name. Nari walked to her saying,"Long time to see... chingu." The moment Sungjae turned and look, bunch of students walked between where he was and where they are. He barely could see them. He then walks away without any idea that Nari came back.  

   Sohee hugged her saying,"Nari-ah, i really miss you. how you been?" Nari responded,"me too and of course i've been good. how about you? found a boyfriend yet?" Sohee smiled saying,"i've good too and no i haven't. ah.. did you know that Sungjae goes here too? Did you see him?" Nari's eyes widen and goes,"What?!" She goes,"i guess you didn't see him yet, huh? but he goes here too. Surprise that he's actually going to college. After you left, he barely talks to anyone like usual. i feel quite bad for him but.. now. omg he's like every girl's crush here. they're like obsessed with him." Nari goes,"that's good... but can you not tell him that i attend here.? i don't want to get him stress out." Sohee responded,"ok..but hope you two will settle together again..." Nari smiled saying,"thanks.. um.. now im gonna head to the office. see you later." SoHee nodded her head saying,"ok. see you later." They both then separate their own ways. Nari sigh & said to herself, "what to do now..?" 

   Sungjae went to his group of friends and played basket ball. Bunch if girls came and cheered for them, especially for Sungjae. The main leader of those girls who's cheering for Sungjae is So Young. She fell in love with him after he saved her from tripping in the hallway during college. Ever since that day, she begin to admire him a lot, along with other girls he helped. 

   Sungjae made a couple shots, So Young stood up & cheered him every time. As they took a break, So Young was the first one running to him with a water bottle. She hand it to him saying,"Sungjae, here. your.water." He looked at her and smiled saying,"Thanks..." So Young blushed and walk away. Sungjae's buddy gathered by him saying,"Look at those girls. omg. They're like in love with you. How did you flirt with them, huh?! Help me get a girlfriend too." Sungjae quietly laughed & responded, "Yah! I didn't do anything to them. So don't ask me, ask them instead. i don't even know." They all goes,"a.... stop lying. We know you do know." Sungjae responded,"i really don't know.!" Sungjae gave one of them a head lock and goes,"stop talking about them girls. and let's just play again." 

   After Nari got her things in the office, she walked into a studio room. A music composer sat in there waiting for her. As she enter, That guy stood up and greeted her saying,"Hello I'm Composer Kwang Jun. nice to meet you." Nari responded,"nice to meet you too. I'm Lee Nari and i'm happy to be working with you." C. Kwang Jun said to her,"I hope i can help you to success & reach your voice to the world." Nari responded,"thank you." He then handed her a lyric paper saying,"you're gonna do a song cover of this song. it's called 'It Hurt' by 2Ne1. Do you know this song?" Nari nodded her head saying,"yes, i do know this song." He goes, "Please practice this song, and we'll start recording soon." She responded,"I'll practice my best." The composer goes,"that's good. Practice in here, & i will be heading out for lunch." Nari responded,"yes.. Please go enjoy your lunch, C. Kwang Jun." He then left the room. Nari sat on the couch and read through the lyric paper. She that song and sing along. 

   Sungjae came across the studio room and paused as heard someone singing in there. He stood by the door, and try looking through the window but the window were too dark to see through. Nari heard someone by the door and saw Sungjae trying to look in. Her eyes widen and took her out her cap in her bag. She quickly wore it and make hair hair block her face alittle. Suddenly He opened the door, Nari put her hood over her head and cover her face with the paper. Sungjae came in & saw her saying,"sorry, i was just wondering who was in here." Nari responded,"Please get out." Sungjae goes,"sorry for bothering but who are you?" She responded,"i said please leave." Sungjae try to look at how she looks like but she kept on looking down. He asked her, "Are you a celebrity?" The way he said that, sort of made her laugh inside. She shook her head without responding. He looked confused and goes,"then why are you hiding from me?" Nari thought of something in her head quickly and said,"i'm..just..embarrassed." He asked,"why.?" Nari responded,"I just got done with Plastic Surgery... My face.. it's not finish yet.. It's still swollen.." He felt quite embarrassed himself and goes, "ah...sorry. I didn't mean to ask you that. I was just curious. sorry, i'll be going then." He then walked out of the studio and close the door. Nari heard the door close and finally look up. She felt much relief and goes, "sorry... i.. can't face you yet..."

   Nari went to college for arts & music, but she ends up meeting Sungjae. If it's faith, will they get along again?

   Composer Kwang Jun came back from lunch and enter the studio again. Nari stood up saying,"Did you enjoy your lunch?" he responded,"yes, black bean noodle is the best." Nari smiled saying,"Wow, hearing you say that makes me want to eat some." He laughed saying,"aigoo... Go eat some then. Right now is already the afternoon." Nari checked her phone & goes,"i didn't notice that. i was practicing the whole time & i forgot about the time." He smiled saying,"Aigoo.. Even though you wanna do your best. Remember to eat and care about your body too. A lot of idols out there starve their self when practice and becomes sick on stage. Learn from their mistakes and do better to yourself. " Nari smiled saying,"Thank you for your words..." 

   Nari met up with SoHee outside of the front door. Sohee came to her saying, "Yah, why are you looking like you're a celebrity that is trying to hide from fans? The more i look at you, you do look like one too. But let me guess,you're hiding from Sungjae right?" Nari looked at her and responded,"yea... I just can't face him yet. I'm scare..." Sohee giggles & said,"scare that he'll see you & yell at you?" Nari goes,"no... it's not that." Sohee asked,"Then why are you scare?" Nari responded,"well it's...just..." Suddenly Sungjae came to them saying, "Sohee, Do you see where Jackson went?" Luckily Nari's back was facing him. Sohee was a bit surprise and Nari froze from hearing his voice. 

   Sohee responded to him saying,"um.. I don't where he's at. why..why. are you asking me?" He responded,"it's because he's the person you like. Isn't it true?" Sohee yelled at him saying,"YAH! are you crazy?! I don't like him like that. CHINGU! We're just CHINGU!" Sungjae quietly laughed and goes,"And who is she?" Sohee glance at Nari and responded,"She's one of my friend. why? Are you gonna hit on her or what?" Sungjae goes,"tsk. no. i was just asking. i'm going now." Sohee goes,"ok, hurry, go away and Don't ask me about Jackson anymore!" Sungjae then walked away. 

   Nari asked Sohee,"Did he go yet?" Sohee responded,"yes he did. Yah, How long are you gonna do this? it already making me crazy here." Nari responded, "I don't know... SoHee, you can do this. do it for me, okay? cmon let's go eat. I'm hungry. I'll pay." Sohee goes,"Ok. I'll help you, since you're paying." Both of them laugh and walked down the street.

   Sungjae finally found Jackson in the fencing room. He walked to him saying, "You were in here the whole time?" Jackson took off his mask & responded, "yea. Why? Do you want something?" Sungjae lay on the mats & goes,"yea, i want you to stop practicing & let's go eat." Jackson responded,"Ok sir! But you're paying. I'm totally broke." Sungjae said to him,"Then hurry up, i was looking for you everywhere. i'm tired, and is not patient anymore. Go change." Jackson responded,"Okay! I got it!" Jackson rushed to the changing room. 

   They both then head out for lunch. As they got into a shop, Jackson spotted Sohee. He goes,"SOHEE! HEEY!" Sohee looked and saw him, she was more shocked when she saw Sungjae coming in after him. Nari was not with her atm. she left to the bathroom. Jackson came & sat with her saying,"So you came here, huh? there's two spoon... Who's with you? A man?" Sohee goes, "Why do you care? hold up, i'll be back." Sungjae sat down & Sohee stood right up and walked to the bathroom. Sungjae asked Jackson,"Where is she going?" Jackson responded,"i don't even know." 
   
   Sohee saw Nari coming and she quickly push her back into the bathroom. Nari was startled & goes,"What is it?! Why do you look like that?" Sohee responded,"Yah, Sungjae and his friend is eating here WITH us." Nari goes, "WHAT? why aren't they eating somewhere else?" Sohee responded,"i don't know too. Aish, what to do then?" Nari asked her,"Do you have your shades?" Sohee answered,"yea, right here." Sohee took out her shades from her bad. Nari wore it saying,"i'll wear this with my cap." Nari put everything on and Sohee goes,"wow, you look like a real idol right now... I think this will work." Sohee help fix her hair to hide the side of her face. Sohee double check again and said,"all done. I guess this will work." 

   Sohee came with Nari behind her. Sungjae and Jackson saw them coming and as they sat down, Sohee sat to them,"this is my friend. please don't talk nor ask her anything. she won't understand a word, you're saying." Jackson  ask Sohee,"is she a foreigner? cause you know i am too." Sohee goes,"yes, but still don't talk to her. she's not interested in you." Nari was nervous to face Sungjae, he was sitting at the seat across of her. Even though Sungjae couldn't see her face clearly, he was curious how she looks like. Sohee said to Sungjae,"yah.. you too. Don't even try to flirt." Sungjae responded,"who says i was gonna...tsk." They all ate black bean noodle together. Nari glance at Sungjae through her shade, and said in her head,"you seem...perfectly happy now that i'm out....of your life. i'm happy for you..." 

    Sungjae looked at Nari and goes,"Are you looking at me?" Nari was a bit startled and shook her head quickly. Sungjae goes,"that's odd. Sohee said you won't understand us... but you responded. Are you lying?" Sohee quickly helped out saying,"of course she will understand that part. She just can't understand long sentences." Sungjae goes,"ah...sorry. but can i just ask one question? just one." Sohee goes,"what is it?" Sungjae asked,"We're inside, but your friend here is all covered up... perhaps.. Is she an idol?" Suddenly bunch of people around looked. Nari looked around and saw everyone's eyes on her. Sohee goes,"NO! She's not." A random group of teens walked to them saying,"Are you sure? Then why is she covered up?" Nari looked down on the ground saying,"What to do?!" Sohee responded to them,"She has a cold. Cmon kids, don't ask too much and leave." Nari whispered to Sohee saying, "I'll leave first before those kids do something." Nari stood up and walk away. Suddenly a teen from that group pull her cap off, and her shade fell off along. Sohee was shocked. Everyone looked, includes Sungjae and Jackson. 

   Nari accidentally faced them and they all saw her face. Sungjae's eyea were wide open, surprise to see Nari in front of his eyes. Her hair flow in the air as she turned around facing them.