Chapter 5 ; "Trouble heads to me..."

High School; Only Love

💯 Chapter 5 ; "Trouble heads to me..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    She notice that he's slowly approaching her. She slowly back up saying, "Who are you?!" Suddenly she saw him sticking out a gun. She started to run, but he suddenly shot her. A needle flew out of the gun and pokes her on the back of her neck. She then feel dizzy, Suddenly she fell onto the ground and fainted. 
  
    That man smirked and went on his knee to look at her. He goes,"Your mom will be in so much pain now... Just watch." That guy turned out to be Nari's step dad who got divorced long time ago, but came back for revenge after his life was all ruin. 

    Sungjae came running down the street Nari took and looked very in a hurry. He saw that man by Nari and shouted,"WHO ARE YOU?!" Nari's step dad turned and saw Sungjae. He suddenly rushed away into the darkness & disappeared. Sungjae quickly rushed to Nari. He carried her on his back and rushed her to the hospital. Nari was unconscious, sweating alot. Her lip got dry and herself got more pale. 

    As Sungjae got to the hospital, the nurse rushed to them and put Nari into the patient bed and went into the emergency room. Sungjae waited out by the door. Suddenly he saw Nari's mom rushed to the emergency door too. She saw Sungjae and goes,"Did you take my daughter here?" Sungjae got up greeting her and responded,"Yea.." Nari's mom asked him,"What happen?" Sungjae suddenly reflect back. 

    As he watch Nari and D.O getting on the bus. He saw a man in a black cap looking at straight at them. At first he wasn't sure if that guy was looking at Nari but as Sungjae followed Nari & D.O quietly to their place. He end up seeing that guy in a black cap again. He then started to feel suspicious on that guy. As he saw D.O and Nari split up to their own way, He saw that guy follow Nari to her way. He slowly follow after and saw that guy approaching Nari and shooted her in the neck with a needle. That's how Sungjae end up saving Nari from a close danger. 

    Sungjae responded to Nari's mom saying,"I can't see that guy's face clearly but Nari was being followed for sure." Nari's mom thought for a bit and said to Sungjae,"But what's your name?" He responded,"Sungjae. Oh Sungjae." She said to him,"Ah okay. Well you can go home, i can watch her. Thanks for today." Sungjae look at the emergency door & back at Nari's mom responded, "Ok..." Sungjae slowly walk away, exiting out of the hospital. As he walk down the street, he looks back at the hospital worrying about Nari's condition.

   The doctor came out of the emergency room and told Nari's mom saying, "After checking her up, we found out that those chemical that was shot into Nari was sleeping chemical. It seems to be the same chemical that we use to make our patient go to sleep. don't worry. She'll wake up later." Nari's mom then thank him. 

   After few minutes, Nari's mom went to check on Nari in her patient room and watch over her. As she got to Nari, she saw her slowly waking up. She rushed to her and goes,"Nari-ah! Can you see mom?" Nari looks at her mom and slowly smiled responding,"mom..." Her mom hugged her saying,"aigoo... Do you know how much i was worried about you?" Nari goes,"sorry..." Her mom said to her,"Don't walk alone anymore... Don't you have friends, from now on walk with your friend when you come home." Nari responded,"arasso, omma." Her mom thought for a bit and said,"Sungjae, yea that's his name." Nari asked, "How do you know him?" Her mom responded,"you may not know but he was the one who took you here. you should go thank him." Nari looked surprise & goes,"really?!" Her mom goes,"yea. He looked so worry about you when i came." Nari then said,"i guess i should give him a big thanks."

   The next day Sungjae waited by the street near the school for Nari. He look every street to see where she at. After few minutes pass, he finally saw Nari coming down the street, he quickly look away pretending not to see her. Nari saw him and goes,"tsk. Is he pretending not to see me?" Nari went to him and goes,"who are you waiting for?" Sungjae lied & responded,"no one. why?" She smiled & goes,"ok, bye then." As Nari walks away from him, he looked at her & said to her,"YAH! is that you say to me?" Nari looked back at him responding, "And are you gonna lie to me again?" He goes,"When. When did i lie?!" She goes,"you should know already.. pabo." He took a deep breath & goes,"yes, you're right. I did lie. I came here to wait for you. Happy now?" She suddenly smiled and walked towards him. All of a sudden she wraps her arm around his shoulders and hug him saying,"Thanks..." That quickly made Sungjae go speechless. That made Sungjae feel like the whole world just froze for a bit. 

   Nari backed away saying,"i'm very thankful for your help. my mom told me yesterday that you took me to the hospital. but... how did you know i was there?" Sungjae took a deep breath and responded,"long story. stop asking questions and just worry about your condition. But what did the doctor say?" Nari answered,"He said I just got shot with sleeping chemical. so i'm okay." He goes,"Just because i'm asking, doesn't mean i'm worry. since..um.. you're.. my classmate.. i just have to ask. ok?!" Nari giggles and responded,"ok, say whatever you want." Sungjae goes,"i'ma go first. bye." He quickly rushed away, feeling embarrassed. Nari just stood there & watch him go off. 

   As Nari was walking down the school hall, Gayeon approached her & goes, "Rooftop." After that Gayeon walked away. Nari then turn & followed Gayeon up to the rooftop like said. Gayeon and Nari faced each other 2 feet apart and Gayeon said to her,"I'm going to find proof that you're Nari, and not Mari." Nari just smiled & responded,"ok, I guess my life is that important to you. Go ahead, i won't stop you..." Gayeon goes,"Why are you acting so tough? ya.. just go back to your original self. It's more fun like that." Nari responded, "tsk, acting so tough? i'm not acting, this is for real. I have no time to act. But I won't step down to who ever you're hurting. A heartless person like you don't deserve any fun in your life." Nari then shoved Gayeon to the side & walk back into the school. Gayeon was speechless & her fist were tighten.

   Gayeon stops Nari down the stair and goes,"You think you could hide your identity for long?" Nari look back at her saying,"You're really making me confuse here. Do i look exactly like the person you bully, or... did she die cause of you and just because i look like her, you're scare i might be her. Am i right?!"  Gayeon barely could swallow her spit and responded,"WHAT?! You, are you trying to accuse me?" Nari smirked and goes,"no, i'm just asking. Now, stop following me. it's annoying." Nari continues going down the stair, which Gayeon stood there completely speechless again.

   As everyone was in class studying on there own, Sungjae finally enters the room. Nari look at him as he enters, and D.O look at Nari looking him. As Sungjae enters he threw his backpack to his seat, but it hits Seho instead. Seho got up angry and approach Sungjae saying,"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE HUH?!" Sungjae just laughed & goes,"opps , that wasn't me, it's my backpack's fault." Other students around walked out of the room saying, "here they go again. cmon let's go before we get hurt." Some students left, and some stayed to watch. Nari stayed cause she wanna stop them, D.O stayed cause Nari stayed. 
   
   Seho started pushing Sungjae more & more. Sungjae suddenly shoved him to the tables saying,"Don't get me started." Seho got up and suddenly he carried up a chair saying,"Do you wanna get hurt again?" Nari's eyes widen as she saw that. Sungjae goes,"tsk, Is that all you can do?" As Seho was able to throw it to Sungjae, Nari got up and held Sungjae's arms, but right when she did that. Sungjae suddenly pushed her away without knowing that it was her. Nari hits the table and fell onto the floor. D.O rushed to her right then. Sungjae look back and was shocked, cause he accidentally did that to her. Teacher Oh came in right after too and saw Seho with a chair in his hand. Sungjae went to Nari, but D.O goes,"move, i'll take care of her." Teacher Oh then took Sungjae & Seho into his office right then, while D.O help Nari up. D.O asked her, "Are you hurt anywhere?" Nari shook her head and responded,"no, i'm fine. Thanks for help me up..." 

   Teacher Oh sat on his chair and asked,"How many times will you two fight?!" Seho goes,"Teacher oh, Sungjae started it first. He threw his nasty backpack at me!" Sungjae goes,"WHAT?! Nasty?! Yah! I didn't do that on purpose!" Teacher Oh shut both of them and goes,"BE QUIET! I'm tired of both of you fighting every time." Sungjae said to him,"Teacher Oh, i'm innocent. Seho was the one who started everything." Seho goes,"NO! You started." The teacher bang the table with his stick and goes,"STOP IT! No matter what you two are in trouble for causing a fight together in class during studying." Seho goes, "But please don't tell my mom!" Teacher Oh responded,"Well see about that. Both of you have lunch detention, so you two have to come eat in the detention room with each other. No excuses or else it leads to cleaning the bathroom." Sungjae and Seho sigh and responded,"i understand." 

   Nari sat outside of the school, while D.O came to her handing her a can of cider. He opens it for her and goes,"drink it." She smiled saying thanks. He sat next to her and asked her,"Are you free tmrw?" She look at him saying, "yes, why?" He smiled and goes,"I have two concert tickets to one of my idol friend's concert. Can you go with me?" Nari asked him,"Can you tell me who he is?" He goes,"Promise me you won't tell no one, cause i don't want to be the center of attention yet." She smiled and stick out her pinky saying, "i promise." D.O smiled and pinky swear with her. He told her saying,"My idol friend is a doing a concert tmrw, He's Kai from exo. He gave me two tickets. So i wanna take you with me..." Nari responded,"I don't mind going, as long as you're happy about it." He just couldn't hide his smile at all, he was pretty happy of her accepting it. 

   As Nari's mom was working in her coffee shop, she then received a phone call from her 2nd husband. She was a bit shocked, but she answered it saying, "What do you want...?" he responded,"You must already knew it was me who almost killed your truly be-loving daughter huh?!" She responded,"Are you crazy?! Why hurt her, and not me?! My daughter has nothing to do with us, leave her out of this!" He goes,"That won't be fun then. Don't worry, i won't hurt her that quick. I still want you to suffer the pain i've been through ever since you cut me out of your life." She goes,"Don't even dare to touch my daughter a bit! Don't bring up the past, when it was you who made me did that! It's useless!!" He smirked and goes,"Just watch." He then hung up. Now, Nari's mom is scare. Not knowing how to save her daughter from danger again. She sigh and goes,"Aigoo... Why does everything bad have to be on my daughter? Why can't it be me?" 
    
   As Nari was leaving home, Gayeon approached her with two notebooks. Nari looked at it and goes,"Why did you steal my notebook?" Gayeon smirked and goes,"This is proof that you're Nari, not Mari." Gayeon toss it to her, Nari look at it and notice the handwriting are very similar. Nari looked at Gayeong and goes,"Who's notebook is this one?" Gayeon goes,"stop pretending to look clueless. Yah! Nari, how long are you gonna lie? Huh?!" Nari toss the other notebook she doesn't know back to her saying,"Stop doing these nonsense things to me." Sungjae came and goes,"Gayeon, what are you doing?" Gayeon saw him and goes,"nothing, why?! you think i'm gonna kill her?" He stood in front of Nari, and blocked her from Gayeon saying,"no, there's no chance of that anyways. now, go away." Gayeon smirked and said to him, "you're really fallen deeply for her huh? Do you trust her that much?!" He responded,"yea, i trust her. trust her 100x more than you." He then grabbed Nari's hand and pull her away. Gayeon cross her arms saying,"tsk, what is she? acting like the main star from a drama or what?" 

    Sungjae stops in the middle of the street and asked Nari,"What did she do you?" Nari shook her head responding,"nothing." He held onto her shoulders & said to her,"yah... what's wrong? tell me." Nari look up at him & responded, "Don't ask... Cause i'm very confused right now." She made him let go and she walk off. He just watch her go and sigh.

    Nari sat in the bus and look out the window, looking confuse and depress. D.O suddenly sat beside her quietly with his ear phones on. He glance at her and suddenly plug one earphone in her ear saying,"I hope this will help..." She look at him, and saw his sweet smile. As she listened to the music, she then close her eyes and took some deep breath. He look at her & smile even more. 

   As Nari got home, she went into her mom's room and sat beside her. Her mom asked her,"How's school?" Nari sigh and responded,"it's okay..." Her mom sat up and asked,"Why? what's wrong? tell me, please don't hide it." Nari looked at her mom and goes,"There's this female student that recently came to our school, she was cussing at me and calling me by the name Nari." Her mom was surprised and goes,"She called you Nari?" She nodded her head saying,"yea... it was making me confused. She even found proof from my notebook and the person she knew notebook. She showed it to me, and i was surprise when i notice our handwriting was totally the same. mom, is it possible that you change my name to Mari, instead of Nari when i lost my memories." Her mom goes,"don't think too much. There's always a possibility that people will look and write the same like that. now, go wash up and sleep." Nari nodded her head and walked out of the room. Her mom said in her head, "One of her bully must've transfer to her school... I just know it." 

   Nari walked out to her deck & look at the beautiful night. Suddenly someone threw a pebble to her foot. She looked down the deck & saw Sungjae standing in front of her door. She goes,"What are you doing here at this time?!" He responded,"I'm just..um..worried." Nari barely heard what he said, so she said to him,"I'll come... wait for me." She then walked into the house and walked outside to where he's at. He saw her coming out of the front door, and goes, "What took you so long?" Nari responded,"that was already fast enough. Stop lying, but why are you here at this time? i couldn't hear what you said up there. repeat that." He lied and goes,"i said i was just passing by and notice that i was passing by your house so that's when i saw you up there. So i just stop by to say a quick hi." Nari asked,"really? Is that really the truth?" He nodded his head saying,"yea, you don't believe me?" Nari shook her head saying,"no, i don't believe you." She quietly laughed. Sungjae goes,"yah, you think i really wanted to see you on purpose?" She giggles as she nodded her head saying, "yea, because you're worried." He goes,"worried about you? tsk, why would i? huh?! why would i worry about you?" Nari responded,"Cause you just is. i could tell." He asked her,"Then what about you? Are you worried that i won't worry about you?" Nari shook her head suddenly saying,"no, i don't want you to worry about me. it'll give you headache." He said to her,"but did you know... when i try not to worry about you, it gives me more headache than worrying about you?" Nari look up at him as he said that, she suddenly feel like the world started to spin like a merry go round. She said in her head,"Why do he sound so different saying that? Did he really mean it?" Sungjae looked at her securely, making Nari speechless.