Ep. Nine

WE ARE...

KRYSTAL POV

Okay, I know this is not the right time to staring my girlfriend but I can’t control my eyes. I just sit at her bed and wait for her to take a shower. She took off her pajamas in front of me and just wear her sport bra and her boxer and search for her towel. I stare at her abs and gulped. Okay, Krystal, stay calm, don’t do something stupid, nose, please not bleeding right now. Suddenly she shook her head and looked at me. Her eyes turn wide.

“Gosh! I forgot you’re here!!” She grabbed her towel faster and covered her body.

I laughed to see her action. She’s so shy, look, she’s blushing. I approached her and hug her waist.

“A…u…nggg…Krys….#%@#$@#” she mumbled, I can’t hear a thing. I placed my finger into .

“Ssshh, you’re so noisy, Am. I just love to hug you like this”

“With my half body?” she smirked.

Aaaarrgghhh, why she said that? I feel so hot now. Krystal, calm. Please. But I want to kiss her now, I want!! And I move my face close to her.

“Krystal, I even not brush my teeth yet.” I giggled, pretend not to hear, and I kiss her. Her towel fell down and she hug my waist too. We kissed passionately. Her hand start to touch my skin behind my shirt and she…. stop all her action. I glared at her. W.H.Y?

“I have to get Dara permission for doing more than this, Princess” she pecked my lips once.

“Oh, yea, you promised her just yesterday” I nodded, feel annoyed.

“Why you sounds so disappointed, Princess?” she whisper into my ear and kiss it, makes me turn on again.

“I am not, stupid. Just go take a shower, we have to go back to hospital”

“Hmmm… “ she kissed my neck.

“Stupid, if you have to get Dara permission first, don’t , please? Why you’re so expert to do this?” I slapped her head. She laughed.

“If I said this is not my first time doing this, do you believe it?”

“What? So you had girlfriend before me? How much, stupid player?” I broke our hug and turn around. I don’t even think that she had been love another girl before me.

“I don’t have a girlfriend before, Princess, I just play along with them, but now I have you” she back hugged me so tight.

She always know how to treat me. She always know how to make me calm. Yes, she is.

“Don’t even think you can flirting to another from now on, stupid. Because you are mine”

“Yes, I am yours, my princess”

“Now…. Go to shower, stupid” I cares her head. She broke her hug and walk to the bathroom (the bathroom is in her room), before she close the door, she shouted.

“Don’t you want to get shower with me, Princess?”

And I throw a pillow but she close the door faster. That dork, how can I get shower with her, I will stare at her body and my nose will bleeding. But my body moved, I walked to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and just wear my bra. I smirked.

“Dork, can you please open the door?”

She stopped the shower.

“What? You want to getting in?” she sound so confuse.

“I want to pee? Puwhleeeassee” I make my aegyo sound.

The door opened and I quickly get in. She covered her body with her towel againbefore she opened the door. Her eyes look at my abs and staring at my body.

“Why you have to take off your shirt?” her face turn red. She gulped. Gotcha..

“I just feel so hot out there, stupid” I slowly approach her.

“Nggg, you said you want to…. pee?" She look so nervous. I like it.

“Oh yea? When I say that? I don’t remember” I grab her towel.

“Ngg.. #$@%&^$@” She mumbled again. I try my best to not laugh.

“What do you want to say, stupid, say it clearly”

“Nggg… Krys? We have to go back to hospital?” She try to avoid me but I pull her and hug her waist. I slowly take off her towel without her notice it.

“Can we just forget about that for a while? And about your permission to Dara?” I stared at her. I see her black eyes stared back at me with… passion? Why I’m the one who nervous now? Am I too far?

She suddenly kiss my neck. It’s like an electric to . I kiss her ear, she moaned and her hand start to touch my body and my under my bra then I suddenly stopped. She glared at me. I smirked.

“Arrggghhh, you tease me, princess!!!” she kiss me wildly. Ithink I could die because I can’t breathe until she broke it.

“Huah,,, Am… hah” I try to catch some air.

“Don’t teasing me, princess. You don’t know I can be wild and rough, ha?”

“You don’t know I can do the same thing, don’t you? Do you think you were the only lover in my life?”

She look at me with her shocked face. Gotcha…. Gotcha…

“So, my princess are the real expert, huh? How many guy you play with?” She looks so upset.

“You don’t have to know, stupid. Beside I just play along with them. That’s not important thing”

She hug me tightly and placed her face on my neck. I can feel her breathe.

“I never want my princess get touch with another but me. I’ll never let somebody touch you again. You were mine, princess”

I smiled to hear her childish talk. I play along with some guy before her but I never let them touched me. I’m the ice princess, they’ll afraid of my icy glare. I just let them kiss me, just a kiss. I’m not feel love but with this stupid mine, I can feel love between our kiss. I patted her head.

“I never let them touched me, stupid, because I know, I belong to you”

She move her head and stare at me.

“But you said….”

“I just tease you again, stupid” I laughed. I totally forgot that she’s , full because I take her towel off before. I can feel her skin against mine. Suddenly I feel hot when I looking down.

“Why my princess suddenly blushing?” she kiss my cheek.

“Stupid, did you notice you….. you were…. ?”

She blinked her eyes and look at her self.

“GOSHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!! WHERE’S THE TOWEL!!!” She broke the hug, search the towel and hurry to cover her body. I burst of laugh. She stared at me and laughed too. Why she laugh at me?

“What are you laughing for, stupid?”

“You’re so cute, I never know that I can do that thing to you?”

I look at the mirror and found my bra is up. I blushed.

“You… you can continue your shower then, stupid. I… I will go out now” I quickly go out from the bathroom and fix my bra. My heart beat so fast. I want to but I feel I’m the one who teased by her. I shook my head. I wear my shirt back and wait for her.

*

At hospital, Dara sighed

“Why they took so loooooongggggggg!!!!!!!!” She yelled.

*