Ep.Twelve

WE ARE...

Anneyong,

I’m so sorry i’m not update for a very looonnggg timeeee..

please forgive me, juseyo.. T^T *bad_author

and because today is my special day, and F(x) special day too (4 walls, everybody, come on! *excited), finally i can write again and update this for you guys *cheermyself.

If any grammar mistake and if the update is not good,mianhae..Love you all, guys..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CL’S POV

 

It’s been five days I’m in hospital. Finally I can go home today. The doctor said I still have to control my condition after this. I feel so insecure when I’m home. I think it’s not the end yet. I sighed.

 “Something wrong, CL?” Amber sounds so worry.

 “I feel so insecure, Amber. They become so quiet, they always tried so hard to get what they want but this time, why they become so passive?”

 “I know. I feel it too. But first, you have to really get well, CL. I miss my sister” Amber patted my head.

 “YAH! It still hurt!” I pinched her.

 “I’m not hit your head I just patted it! Ouch”

 We laughed together. I miss this moment, when we bickering each other. We don’t have too much time like this after I work at YGm ent and she enter the college. Sometimes I feel so jealous with Krystal, she always can be with Amber. Looking my sister grow up, I feel so blessed. Thank God I have her to be my sister.

 “What do you think if they knows that I have a girlfriend? Not a boyfriend?” suddenly she talked about it. Even they are bad parents at all, they still our parents.

 “You have me, Amber. I had been talked to you, whatever their reaction, you still have me as your sister, I being your father and your mother for long time after they leave us. I still with you, Amber.”

 “Promise me, never get hurt again like this, CL? I’m afraid to death. I don’t want you to leave me” she hugged me tight.

 “Promise me too? But when you punched Dad, I feel so good, you can punched him! Finally!” We laughed, I patted her back.

“I don’t want something bad happened again, Am. If they wanted me to sign that paper, better I sign it? So they’ll not comeback to hurt us”

Amber kissed my cheek and broke the hug. If I’m not her sister, I want her to be my girlfriend. HAHA. Weird. But yes, my sister so handsome and beautiful too. Sometimes she can be cute, just like girls out there. I remember when there’s a bunch of girls in front of our house, they want to meet Amber. Her friends from school. Friends or fans? I don’t know, my sister so popular even she got bullied a lot but she said she’s not, she just Amber. I proud of my sister so much, thanks to Krystal who always accompany her, with her icy glare, those girls doesn’t come too often and slowly gone because they thought Krystal is Amber’s girlfriend. Now, that’s real.

 “You forget we are here?”

 My eyes widened and I saw GD and Krystal who smiled widely seeing us. Okay, I’m forgot we’re going home together. They approached us. GD took a sit next to me and Krystal next to Amber.

 “We are family now?” Krystal said and looked at Amber. Amber pecked her lips. I smiled. GD kissed my cheek.

 “Yes, We are….”

 

*

 

2 months later…

 

BOMMIE’S POV

 

When I had a chance to say that I’m their half sister? I can’t stop to thinking about that. I’m not found my parents yet and Mingky become so strange nowadays. She always disappeared. Sometimes I can’t find her and suddenly she will appear from no where. I’m so curious but I don’t want to think negative about my sister. She’s a good sister. She’s beautiful and talented. White skin, medium straight hair with red color, great body because she got dance practice everyday. She can sing and dance as well. She doesn’t have a boyfriend again after she broke up with Dae Sung. She wanted to reach her dream, that’s why she broke up. Dae Sung love my sister so much, he said he would wait. Mingky cried when she decided to broke up but she really wanted to reach her dream, to be a singer. I don’t want my sister to be like me, I can’t do what I want because my Mom always get me into a trouble. I want to be a singer too, I saved my money from my part time job so I can go to the college and take music department. But she took it and runaway to LA! Like now! I can’t go to college and get another hobby, webtoon, because I can share with others with my webtoon. I still singing at night in the club with my friends. I had to live alone for long time until suddenly Mom came home with a guy. She said she already married with him on LA. She doesn’t ask me before and just married like that? She forgot about me? She just laugh, I think this guy doesn’t know that I’m her daughter. His face looks so confuse. When she told him that I am her daughter, he’s so shocked and mad. I don’t even care, my father is dead, he never be replaced by another in my heart. After 3 months, he started try to talk to me. He’s good but not really. He’s the same with my Mom. He is so ambitious. He tried to kill her friend because he wanted to be a CEO on his office, but his friend still alive and told his owner about that, that’s why he kicked out. I just look at Mingky, I want to protect her from our parents.

 “BOMMIE!!” That voice make me so shocked, I jumped from the couch. I can see Dara laughed.

 “Dara, you’re so annoying, why you had to yell like that?” I pouted.

 “I called you for several times and you even not hear me once, so I think I better yell, and it works” she giggled and she sat down next to me.

 “Dara, do you see Mingky? She always disappear now, I can’t found her in this house”

 “Oh, I saw her followed Krystal, Krystal go to Amber’s house, maybe they go together. Mingky is really like to go with them, but I’m so curious, did she like Amber?” Dara stared at me.

 “I don’t know, maybe? She’s her half sister, Dara”

 “But I can see it’s different. She love Amber, not just like her half sister. Bommie, I tell you, my sister is really love Amber. I don’t want my sister to be hurt.”

 I don’t know how to react about what she said, I know what she feels, I can understand that she loves her sister much.

 “I will tell Mingky not to cross the line, Dara.”

*