Ep. Eleven

WE ARE...

Victoria, Sully and Luna come to visit CL at hospital. They give Amber and Krystal some homework, Amber and Krystal discharge for few days from college and their homework really much.

“Argh, I can not handle this, I just discharge for few days not few months.” Amber pouted and Krystal poked her cheek.

“Stop playing around you two, I’m sick of that” Victoria turn around and see GD is feeding CL. Amber and Krystal laugh.

“I got stuck with more than two bird now” Victoria sighed.

“Hey, we’re just in love, what’s wrong with that?” Amber winked at Victoria and Victoria gave her a pinch.

“I tell you what’s wrong, because you guys act so lovely in front of me, I have no boyfriend and I’m so jealous, ugh” Victoria glared at Amber and Krystal.

“You’re too late to confess, that’s why Nichkhun already with someone else?” Luna said.

“YAH! I don’t like him!!”

“Just love him” Sully followed Luna to tease Victoria. Victoria pouted and gave them her best pinch ever.

“Waw, this room so noisy” Dara come with Bommie and Mingky. They’re greeting everyone.

“You look so healthy now, CL. I wonder what makes you get well so fast?” Dara glance at GD and give CL a smirk. CL blushed and buried her face on GD’s shoulder.

“This is nice, we can go double date later, I’ll call Won Bin Oppa to come, how?” Dara poke CL’s arm.

“I’m so ashamed, Dara. This is the first time I have a… boyfriend?”

“I never have a girlfriend too before you” GD patted CL’s head.

“Aish, this is make me jealous, look, my sister and my best friend now is lovey dovey.” Dara pouted.

“At least, you have Won Bin Oppa, Dara. Me and Mingky have none”

“Ah, yes, CL, this is Bommie and her sister, Mingky.”

“Nice to meet you, CL. I’m Dara’s friend from South Korea and this is my sister, Mingky.” Mingky bowed.

“And this is Amber and Krystal’s friends, Victoria, Sully and Luna”

“Nice to meet you everyone” They bowed again. Victoria, Sully and Luna also bowed to them and they continue their conversation. CL, GD, Dara, Bommie and Mingky talking about music. Amber, Krystal, Victoria, Sully and Luna still talking about college and some friends.

SOMEONE’S POV

I don’t know why I attracted to her. My eyes always catch her from the first time I saw her. Even she already had girlfriend. Her smile, her act, I found it so cute, how she caring her girlfriend, suddenly I want to make it mine. I want her to be mine. Is it okay? Everybody will judge me then, but… I think I really don’t care, she’s not married yet, I’ll do anything. I think I’m falling for you.

*

“You have to help us, this is for you too, so please…for this time”

“I will if you do something for me”

“What’s that?”

“To make someone disappear”

*

AMBER’S POV

I’m so lucky to have her, she always beside me, she even doesn’t want to leave for a bit, that’s why she discharged from college with me.

“How can I go to college without you, my stupid? It will be boring” she pouted when she said that. Cute. I told her there’s Victoria, Sully and Luna but she doesn’t want to go without me.

“Love can make somebody forget about friends!” Sully crossed her hand when she said that, but I know they’re understand. They’re understand most. I just laughed and kiss Krystal’s cheek. She buried her red face behind my shoulder. We were forget where we are now.

“Please you two, I’m still here” Dara glared at us. Then I see GD Oppa pecked CL’s lips, CL blushing so hard. Dara, Bommie and Mingky just sighed. I look at Boomie and Mingky. I think they act so weird from yesterday. They always glance at me for several times. I feel a little bit uncomfortable. We just meet yesterday and they glance at me like they want to eat me especially Mingky. The way she look at me sometimes different, I can feel… that she like me? I caught Krystal glared at Mingky with her death glare and Mingky’s direction back to GD and CL. This is so weird, awkward, they seems hiding something?

“Guys, I bring this for us” Luna suddenly took something from her bag. My eyes widened. For God’s sake, Luna.

“Gosh, Luna, we are in the hospital, not café?” Sully slapped Luna’s arm when she took UNO stacko on the table.

“We will not be so noisy, anyone come?” She turned around and look at CL’s companion. And guess what? They’re all nodding with interest face. Why I have a friend like you, Lunaaaaa.

And the promise for being not noisy just for the first 10 minutes. After that a lot ‘NOOOO’, ‘AAARGGHH’,’DAMN!’,’SH*T’,’ANDWAEEEE!’ and about the punishment, I think this is the craziest thing I ever had. GD Oppa got lose for round 1 and he supposed to go to receptionist and said I love you to the nurses. CL pouted when she heard the punishment but then she get her punishment for round 2 and GD is the one who pouted. I know he still jealous with the doctor so I tell CL to call the doctor and kiss his cheek when his come. The doctor have no idea after CL kiss his cheek and CL slam the door in front of his face after that, leave the doctor confused. We laughed so hard.

“Why your face like tomato? Do you like to kiss him?” GD being a little bit upset.

“Hey, I just love you, this is just a game, why your face like tomato too when you back from your punishment earlier? You love to flirting or you really love the nurses, ha?”

“Stop you two, this is just a game, please understand” Dara try to calm the situation. GD and CL pouted. I can’t hold my laugh. I never seeing my sister like that before. So lovely. I wrapped my hand around Krystal’s waist. I just wanted to feel her warm. She smiled.

“Aish, please don’t do something romantic again in front of me” Victoria slapped my head.

I got my punishment on round 3. Really annoying, Victoria give me her smirk. Ugh, what will be this time? Krystal just smile happily waiting the others punish me.

"Eat this with....." Victoria took 1 of her pocky snack and turn her head to...

"Mingky" I still confused, I look at Krystal, her expression has changed. I know she's not happy anymore if the punishment turn to be like this but I just have to do it. Mingky bit the pocky already.

"Take opposite, Am, now you two eat this until the size be 1 cm at least"

My eyes widened. Damn Victoria, Krystal will kill me after this.

KRYSTAL’S POV

What the....? I glared at Victoria, she just smirk at me. I hate this punishment much. Amber looks so nervous, she knows I don’t like this but she had to do this. I cling in her arm when she start to do it. Their face closer,, and closer ,, Ugh, I can’t take it anymore. I pull amber before she kiss Mingky.

"Don’t even think to kiss her, Amber Josephine Liu" I glared to her. She gulped and hugged my waist again.

"Look, who’s jealous now" I slapped Sully. They just laugh but when I glance a bit to Bommie eonnie and Mingky's eyes, they still stared to my stupid. What is that? Why I feel not good about Bommie eonnie and Mingky. The game still goes on. Victoria had to do dorky dance in front of hospital and recorded by Amber. Sully had to search a pigeon outside the hospital even she hate it and touch it but she failed because there’s no pigeon these days. She's back to the room, grinned. Luna had to get tickle from everyone, she laughed nonstop until her tears coming down. A nurse come and knock the door, tell us to not so noisy, we giggled together. Dara, Bommie and Krystal is the luckiest person, they saved until Dara said she wanted to go home, Victoria, Sully and Luna too. Me and Amber wanted to buy some dinner for us and GD Oppa. CL still had to eat hospital meal but she said she wanted tteokbokki.

“Are you sure to eat that?”

"I really miss it, Oppa. You can’t eat that often on LA" she gave her aegyo to GD and GD nodded.

"Well, we going now, you two, don’t do something when we're not here" Amber said that with smirk. I giggled.

I stared my stupid when we walked out the hospital. I walked behind her. She looking good with white shirt, jeans and sneakers. Don’t forget her favorite cap. When I still admire her, she gave me one of her caps, she said that’s the first cap she bought with her own money and I feel so lucky to have it. I even sleep with the cap for months. I never wear it when I'm outing before because I just love that cap so much, I'm afraid it will be gone or something so I better keep it but I want to wear it now, when we are officially together. I was busy with my thought and I don’t see her stop. I bumped into her back.

"Stupid! Why you suddenly stopped?" I yelled.

She turned around and pecked my lips.

"Just want to kiss you, princess" she smiled. I slapped her arm shyly. She took her cap into my head.

"It suits you, princess, you look beautiful"

"I always beautiful, stupid" she just giggled and hug me.

"Remember, I always love you, princess...so much" she kissed my head.

"Stupid,,," I hug her so tight. She cares my head.

"I don’t want to lose you, princess"

"Why you suddenly said that, stupid? You'll never lose me. I love you too much so I never want to leave you"

She broke the hug and look at me. She close her face with mine. My heart beats faster. When her lips already touch my lips,

"Lets continue to walk, princess"

I push her away. She smirked. She teased me? Arghhh,, I continue walked with her behind me, laughed. Watch out next time, stupid!!

*

“What you want me to do first?”

“Kill her?”

*

 

Thank you so much for all subscribers *bow* , love y' all... sorry for take a long long time for update.. :(