Ep. Two

WE ARE...

“I want to kill that professor. This homework would make me not sleep for 3 days” a woman took a seat next Krystal. They go to their favourite café after finish all schedule to make a better mood.

“Yea, this is so horrible but that’s fine since we can work it together, Luna”

“He’s such a crazy guy, just want to make us work harder” Krystal looking at another women in front of her.

“That’s why he hired, Victoria” Victoria glaring at a woman beside her.

“But it’s not a reason to makes us not sleep for 3 days, too much, Sulli”

“This is how you guys make up your mood? Talk about that professor? Poor professor” Amber just come, pull Luna and took a seat next Krystal.

“YAH! There’s another chair, Amber ssi”

“My place is always next to Krystal, Luna. You always know that” Amber gave Luna smile with big grin. Luna move beside Sulli. Krystal blushing for a few minute until she can control her heart beat.

“I think, we have to start this homework tonight. How about sleepover at anyone house?” Victoria looked at the paper, so stressful.

“That’s a good idea, who? Who?” Luna felt so excited about sleepover and look at everyone.

“You guys can sleepover at my house, I have an extra bed in my room” Sulli finally talk. Sulli is a famous designer’s daughter, she have a big room and all facilities.

They’re just nodding then except Amber.

“I can’t, just…can’t sleep if it’s not my room, my blanket, my teddy bear”

“So you think this homework is not that important? This is your life, Amber. You know you can’t get a score if you’re not do this.” Victoria gave Amber dead glare

“You can sleep with me, stupid. It’s been a long time we’re not sleep together. We do it once when we’re still at junior high school” Krystal cares Amber’s head

“But….But..”

“No buts, Amber. You have to go, you have no choice” Luna smirk at Amber. Amber’s face turning red again.

“Ok, Ok, I’m going”

“Ok, come to my house tonight at 8PM, ok?”

*

 

KRYSTAL POV

I don’t want to look ugly with pajamas in front of Amber. How can I said that? I said she can sleep with me?! Oh My God. My room so messy with pajamas everywhere. Dara just came and lay down in my bed.

“You’re just sleepover with your friends, and you take 2 hours to choose a pajama?”

“Mmmm…. I don’t want to look ugly in front of my friends, Dara”

“In front of your friends or just Amber?” Dara smirked at me. I hit her with pillow.

“Why I have twin like you who can read my mind so fast!” I’m blushing.

Dara just smile at me and cares my head. Sometimes she’s really like eonnie, caring me and hear my story all night long.

“If you love her, go get her, Krys. Don’t waste time”

“But what if Mom and Dad knows about this. I love a girl, Dara..They’ll be angry”

“They are still our parents for sure, but your life is yours. You have to think your happiness too. You know my story with Won Bin, right? They don’t accept that Won Bin just a waitress at family restaurant and I don’t want to hear them. I’m happy with him, just that simple. Love is not about gender, Krystal. If you feel it, if you believe it’s true, just go to get that”

I cried to hear what Dara’s saying. Dara hugging me so tightly.

“At least if our parents don’t want you anymore because of this, you still have me, Krystal”

*

AMBER’S POV

Okay, fine. This is just sleepover, Amber. Arrgghhh,,why she said she wanna sleeping with me. I’m so nervous right now. NOOOOOO…. I buried my face on the pillow. This is so stressful, how can I do that homework if I have to sleep with Krystal after that?!

“What are you doing, Amber? You look so terrible” CL come and slap my head. She looking around my room. “Wow, so messy. Why all your ‘sleeping’ clothes everywhere?”

“Tonight I’ll be sleepover at Sulli’s house and I just confuse what I have to wear” I sat and look at her.

“Just be your self, Amber. It’s not like you, ha?” CL smirk at me.

“No that’s just…mmmm…ughh…” I don’t know how to explain.

“There’ll be Krystal too, right? That’s why you’re so nervous?”

“Oh my,,, I know I can’t lie to you, CL. Yes it is” I’m blushing.

“Call me eonnie, Amber. C’mon, and I will help you to choose it” CL smirk at me twice.

“You’re just one year older than me, CL. I don’t want to call you that because that’s like you’re so old”

“YAAHHH!! My sister soooo good to me ya. Okay, fine. Use this” CL give me my pikachu shirt and yellow pants.

“What the..? I will looks funny if I wear this!”

“You always want to looks funny, don’t you? You can entertain your princess if you wear that. You always want to see her laugh, right?” yeah, she’s right.

“Okay, I’ll wear this” I put that into my bag.

“Amber, do you love Krystal?” CL suddenly asking me.

“Ah? Yea..ngg…she’s my bestie, CL. You know that”

“Not bestie, you love her more than that, Amber. I can see it.” CL smiling at me.

I take a deep breathe and look at CL. “At first, I refuse it all, CL. You know, this is impossible. But when I refuse it, I feel so hurt. And then I try to accept it and I’m happy with my feeling for her. This is so true but I’m afraid if I tell her about this, she’ll go away from me”

“You don’t have to be afraid, Amber. Sometimes hide your feeling is good, but better you confess to her. So you can know what she thinking about you all this year. If you love her, just go and get her, Am”

“How can I say that? How about our parents and her parents too? This is not that easy, CL”

“Am, you have me, right? Whatever their reaction to both of you, you still my sister, Am. Don’t worry about that. You have your own happiness, Am…and I want my sister to be happy, okay?”

“CL,,,is this truly you? Why you’re so shining now? You’re so good to me?” and she hit me with pillow after that.

*