Ep. Five

WE ARE...

After their schedule over, Amber and Krystal go home together as usual. They still feel awkward but sometimes their eyes meet and then they try to see somewhere else with shyly smile.

“Krys…” – “Am….” Both of them said at same time. They smiled each other.

“I…” – “I…” They said at the same time again. They’re blushing.

“You talk first, Princess”

“Do you want some ice cream? I don’t want to go home early” Krystal looked at the ground after said that.

“Hey, Princess, I’m here not there, look at me” Amber cares Krystal cheeks and make Krystal look at her. Krystal’s face definetly red now. She’s blushing so hard. Amber smiled to her sweetly. Then Amber interwined her fingers with Krystal’s makes Krystal’s face looks like tomato now. “Let’s go then, Princess”.

 

KRYSTAL POV

I don’t know why this situation so awkward. I’m too shy to say something. I want to kiss her again, I want to feel her lips on mine again. What? What I’m thinking?  I must be crazy. Yes, you are, Krystal. I don’t want to go home early, I want to be with her all day long so I decide to talk first.

“Krys…” – “Am….” – She called my name at the same time. My heart beat faster, I just smiled to her. She smiled too.

“I…” – “I…” – We said at the same time again. I can feel my face blushing right now and she said to me to talk first. I said I want some ice cream and I don’t want to go home early, I looked at the ground because I’m so shy to look her face.

Then she said “Hey, Princess, I’m here not there, look at me”. She cares my cheek and make me looked at her. Oh My God! Her smile so sweet! I know my face definetly red by now. She interwined her fingers with mine. If I look at the mirror, I know my face looks like tomato now. And we go to get some ice cream. She ordered for me.

“This is your ice cream, Mr…” the employee give Amber our Ice cream, she even give Amber a wink. What the hell this girl! How dare she winked like that to Amber! I give her my death glare.

“Thank you so much, Miss, and I’m girl by the way” She smiled to the employee and that girl blushing so hard. When Amber turn, I glared at that girl again. I pointed her and then make a straight line in the air between my neck. If you think to like her, you’re dead! I whispered to her. She gulped.

“What are you doing, Princess? Our ice cream will melted”-I turn to Amber with big smile and cling to her arm.

 

AMBER’S POV

She’s so cute, my feeling growing day by day. I love her, I have to admit it. When we talked at the same time, I can see how her face so blushed, and when I make her look at me, her face is so red but she still so beautiful. I feel like we’re so connected. I don’t want to go home early, I still want to be with her and suddenly she said she want to get some ice cream. How can I not love this girl. I interwined my fingers with hers. She’s like tomato now, I just can smile but inside, my heart beat so fast.

When I ordered the ice cream, the employee call me Mr. and winked at me. I can’t help but smile. I look at Krystal, she give her death glare to that employee. She’s jealous, I can see it. Do you feel the same with me? Do you love me too, Krys? I turn to out, but Krystal stay there and I look she pointed that girl and make a straight line in the air between her neck. She’s so adorable when she get jealous. I called her to go and she cling to my arm.

We go to the park near there and sit on the couch. I ordered her Mango ice cream, it’s her favorite. She enjoy it. I see her sweet lips. I want to kiss her. What? Amber, wake up. But we’re not done the kissing before because of Victoria. But you don’t have to kiss her now, that would be a time then. Why you have to wait, she’s in front of you now, Amber! The voice in my head really bothered me. My ice cream melted quickly.

“Stupid, your ice cream is melted!!” Krystal’s voice make me back to reality. I laughed.

“What are you thinking, Am? Do you have a problem? You become so quiet today” Her voice so worry. I look at her. There’s an ice cream in her lips. I wiped it with my finger. I can see her face blushing again and I can’t control my self now. I kiss her. Her eyes turn wide but then she closed it. The kiss are not passionate but sweet. I can taste mango on her lips, mix with the strawberry on mine. I took her ice cream and mine and throw it on the ground.

We break the kiss because we need some air to breathe. I looked at her eyes deeply. I love you so much, Krystal.

“I love you, princess”

KRYSTAL POV

She suddenly kiss me. My heart is like going out from my chest but I enjoy the kiss. We’re not done the kissing before because of Victoria. Her lips taste strawberry, we don’t care about the ice cream anymore. We kissed until we break it because we need some air to breathe. We looked at each other. She looks my eyes so deeply. God, I love her.. so much. And then she said

“I love you, princess”

My eyes turn wide. I can’t believe what she said. I control my self and answer her.

 “I love you too, stupid. You’re my bestie ever” I said. I hold her hand.

 “I love you more than that, Krys”

 “what you mean, Am?”

 “I want you to be not just my bestie,I want you to be mine,,”

I’m froze, tried to understand what’s she said. She confessed to me? this is not a dream? She said she love me? SHE SAID SHE LOVE ME!

 “Would you be mine, Krys?” My eyes turn wider. She…. She want me to be…. Hers…is that means her girlfriend? Oh My God. I can feel my eyes become teary now.

I stared at her eyes.

 “Am, you know, this is so hard to believe but…at first I don’t think you will confess like this to me. Because….” I take a deep breathe before I continue my words.

“I feel it too…Amber… I’m so confuse, I don’t know what should I do, am I have to tell you? And then I try to refuse this feeling, no, you’re just friend,just my bestie. I’m afraid that you will go if I tell you……but I’m so happy right now, Amber…. and I say yes, stupid”

Amber’s eyes turn wide after I said ‘yes’ at the end. She grab me and hug me tightly and jumping.

“AMBER, what are you doing??!!” but I laughing so loud after that.

“Finally, you’re mine, Krystal Jung”

“Yes, I’m yours, Amber Josephine Liu”

And we’re laughing, hugging each other. She kiss my forehead.

“Am…” I called her

“Yes, Princess?” She grinned.

“I think we should clean our ice cream. I don’t want the park get dirty because of us”

She laughed and nodded. We clean our ice cream and took it to the garbage. We go home after that with our new relationship now. She’s my girlfriend.

*

 

I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes >.< . i just write what's on my mind.