Ep. Ten

WE ARE...

Amber and Krystal back to hospital three hours later. Dara get upset because they took a long time for come back.

“What are you doing with my sister? Answer me!!” Dara grab Amber and strangle her neck.

“We’re…. Errghhh…Nggg.. not do anything, Dara” Amber answered.

“Why you get so nervous? I think I told you if you want to do more than yesterday, you have to make permission with me!” Dara slapped Amber’s head.

“Eonnie, we’re not doing something illegal!! Don’t do that to her, aishhh” Krystal try to release Amber from Dara.

“Aha, I see. You two make me waiting here for three hours, I think I said to you just to bring some clothes and take a shower? Your sister dying here, Amber, do you forget about her already?”

“I’m sorry, Dara, I’m sorrryyyy” Amber said bitterly.

Bommie and Mingky just laughing behind.

“Stop, Darongie. They just take their time, why you so upset?” Bommie pinch Dara.

“Ouch, look, Amber. You promised me, remember? You have to! or else…” Dara pointed her fingers to Amber’s face and make a straight line in the air between her neck. Amber gulped. Okay, I forgot that they’re twin, they really look alike, so scary! Amber thought.

“I will take Bommie and Mingky home first. They need to rest.” Bommie and Mingky just nodded. Bommie stared at Amber who play along with Krystal. She’s my half sister, Am I have to tell her? Bommie thought then see CL who still unconscious. No, I think I have to wait until the right time come.

Suddenly the door opened and there’s a guy staring at them. They got silence for a while.

“GD oppa?” Amber blink her eyes. Everybody stone at their position.

“Where’s Chae Rin, Amber?”

Everybody moved to show CL behind them. GD bit his lips, approached CL.

 

GD POV

I already asked you and I wanted to help you, Chae Rin a. Now look at you. You get hurt like this, I caressed her cheek. But you still beautiful with the bandage, Chae Rin a. You always think that you can solve your problem by your self. Do you think that I can’t help you?

“She’ll be fine, Oppa, don’t worry” Amber said. I turned to her and nodded. I arrived at YGm ent this morning, my feeling is not good after CL called me. I want to go to her house but she said that she can solve it. Sh*t, why I’m not going!” – I waited for her to came, she already late, she never be too late like this and then I got a text from Amber. Amber said that her sister can not come because she got an accident and charge to hospital. I rush in hurry to come here for look my best partner unconscious, so weak.

“Well then, we’ll be going first, Amber, Krystal” that three girl bowed.

“Ne, Eonnie, be careful” a girl beside Amber said.

“You’re the one who had to be careful with this Llama, remember, Llama ssi, d.o.n.t t.o.u.c.h h.e.r without my permission, Okay?”

Amber gulped, I can’t help but smile, I don’t know what happened but the atmosphere was so funny between them. Then the three girls going first.

“Is this your girlfriend, Amber?” I asked. They’re suddenly blushing. Haha, cute.

“Nggg, yes she is, GD Oppa, her name is Krystal”

“Anneyong, my name is Krystal, nice to meet you” That girl bowed to me.

“Your sister said to me that you finally confessed and get your girl, I’m so proud of you, Amber. Cool”

“That’s because of CL, she told me to confessed” Amber look at CL with teary eyes.

I wonder if I had a courage like Amber, maybe I can protect CL more. I can’t say love to her, I’m afraid, is she love me too? I doubt it, because CL always think about work and Amber. Maybe I should stay like this, just protect her like a stalker.

“I know you have a feeling more than friend for her, Oppa.” Suddenly Amber talk. I can’t say anything because I knew she was right.

“My sister have it too for you, she never told me, but I knew, she always look different when she was with you, Oppa, you have to say it to her” Amber patted my shoulder.

“Wow, you are the love expert now, huh?” I saw how clingy Krystal to her.

“I’m not, Oppa, at first I doubt about my feeling, and because you know, our relationship is not really allowed here. I’m afraid she get trouble, but she said she love me too, I think it’s enough, at least we love and we have each other” she look at Krystal, their eyes full of love.

“Yah, you two make me so jealous, Yah, gizibe! Wake up and look at them now!” I said that to CL who still unconscious. Amber pecked Krystal’s lips so fast.

“Yah! I saw it! CL, they kissed in front of me, how dare!” They just laugh.

“Oppa, she’s not wake up yet, why you’re not pecked her lips? Maybe she wil wake up? Like sleeping princess?”

I feel my face so hot. This Llama. Maybe I can try it? I close my face to CL’s and slowly pecked her lips but I can’t move my lips from hers, I totally kissed her. And suddenly I look her eyes slowly opened and wider. Mine more wider and I jump to the back.

Amber and Krystal froze, their jaw dropped. Me too. How can she wake up when I kissed her?

“That’s awesome, Oppa!! I will call the doctor. C’mon, Krys” They leave the room so quickly.

Why they had to leave together? I feel so awkward now!

“Ji Yong Oppa?” CL call me, her voice still cracked and weak.

“Yes, Chae Rin a?” I approach her and hold her hand.

“What happened to me? Why I feel my head is so hurt, feel so dizzy?” she cares her head.

“You get hit on your head, Chae Rin a. Yah, Gizibe, why you get hit and passed out so fast like that? You said that you were strong and I said I will help but you refuse it” I pouted.

“Ji Yong Oppa, thank you for worrying me. Don’t pouted like that, I can’t see your cute face, it’s so annoy me”

“But you like it, don’t you?” I winked and she laughed. Amber and Krystal came with the doctor and he checked CL.

“Her condition is good, really good, she can healed faster, she’s strong woman” the doctor smiled. CL blushing and I feeling so….. jealous. This freaking doctor, she touched her a lot! And CL always smile to him! Ugh!

“Yes she is, she’s so strong and she is mine”

Amber and Krystal once again shocked because of what I said. CL coughed, tried not to laugh but the doctor just laugh so hard.

“You like a kid, Oppa” CL said.

“I already have someone, beside, I’m gay, so if I had to attracted someone here, I will attracted by you” The doctor pointed me. I gulped. Amber and Krystal burst of laugh.

“So, mmphh, get well fast, Ms. CL, I like your name, it’s good, Okay, I leave now, I checked you again tomorrow. So don’t be jealous again, Mr.” He look at me and laugh again until he out of the room. Amber and Krystal slowly sneak out, so here we are again, just two of us.

“Ji Yong Oppa, why you are so cute today? It’s not like you”

“CL… I …” I stopped, I want to confess now, but.. is it okay? She tried to wake a little and lean her shoulder to the pillow at the back. She told me to get closer to her and she took her hand on my neck and kissed me. What does it mean? Is she love me too? I even not confess yet!

She broke the kiss and see me.

“CL,, I love you” I finally said that. She just smile and slapped my head.

“You took so long to say that, huh? I’m afraid our relationship will ruin our job but I think it’s fine now?”

“Yah! Why you slapped my head, Gizibe” I cares my head, she looks so weak but her power still great.

“I love you too, Oppa, I love you too” she said.

“So we are officially now?” I cares her cheek, she’s blushing. I want to kiss her again but suddenly someone coughed. I look at the door, the door is opened a little, I reach the door and open it, and I found Amber and Krystal, giggled together.

“Oppa, congrats” Amber said, and Krystal just bowed. I laughed. This is the best day of my life.

*