Ep. six

WE ARE...

CL POV

I’d been arrived at home at afternoon, 4 PM. Amber is not home yet. I feel so exhausted, my work not running good today. There’s no idea in my head, my brain stuck, I can’t write anything. My phone ring, I look at the caller’s ID and I froze. What he want? Why he’s calling?

“Hello, Dad? What’s going on?” I pick it up with cold tone.

“I will be there tomorrow with your Mom, please tell Amber too” I feel so angry after hear that.

“Do you have to see us? You even don’t care, you throw us here like a trash and you married with that woman without thinking about our feeling”

“CL! Please, I don’t want to have a fight with you right now”

“Who you called Mom for us? Mom never want to meet you after that time. Don’t even think I’ll open the door for that b*tch!” I can’t control herself now. I can’t think clearly.

“Yes, I’m not with your real Mom! I’m with the woman I loved!”

“Do you think Amber will accept you to come? Don’t you remember what she had when she was a child? I’ll protect her from you no matter what! Okay, if you want to come, just come! I want to throw garbage on you and your b*tch love face!!”

“CL!!!! STOP!!” I hang up the phone before he said anything. I heard the door opened and closed. Amber…

 

Flashback

I know my Dad go with that woman very often. He’s been at home just two days for a week. I’m still at my first Junior High school and Amber still at Elementary. I love my sister so much. She had a lot off hard times, got bullied because she love to do sport, always wear boys clothes. Boys hate her, girls love her. Sometimes I found her book got slice everywhere. I just can sighed and cried to see that. I can’t protect her after I got into junior high school and my Mom not helped. My mom always crying every night because of Dad, when Dad home, he always hit her. I heard, my Dad never love my mom, he married with her just because her parents want it. He can’t refuse it. But why he gave us life in this world if he doesn’t want us? Sometimes he hit me, and Amber for something unreasonable. Until the day came, we saw everything. Dad said he wanted to divorce with Mom and marry that woman. Mom so angry and try to hit him, but she failed. She cried so hard and packed her things and leave. Forget about us, about her child. I look at amber beside me, I hug her tight. I can feel her tears on my chest. Mom never comeback, but she called two days after she leaved and said that she love us, she apologize. How can you do this to us, Mom?

Dad brought that woman home. That woman from South Korea, our hometown before we got to LA because of Dad’s job. That woman always try to make us leave. She doesn’t like us. Amber really depressed. Bullied at school and home, hell in her life. I can’t be always be with her. I feel so depressed too.

One night, I have to do some homework at my friend’s house. My feeling’s not good, my heart beat faster. After all done, I hurried go home. I opened the door, why it’s not locked? And I saw ‘Mom’ hit Amber, slap Amber, kick Amber.

“YAHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!” I push her away from Amber. Amber got brush on her arm and her face, her head are bleeding. My anger got up. I glared at ‘Mom’. She just smirked at me.

“Are you insane? Crazy? How can you do that to Amber?!!” I yelled.

“She bothered me when I watched TV, so I just give her some lesson”

What the this b*tch!

I approached her and give her a death glare. I hit her stomach and hurry take Amber to her room before she got me.

“ARRGHHH, YAAAAHH, GIZIBEEEE!!”

I locked the door and I can hear she knock the door hard and say some trash. I looked at Amber and cried. I reach the box under her table. I give her some aid on the box, because she always go home with brushes and scars from school. She closed her eyes so tight.

“Amber, we safe now, open your eyes, please? Is it hurt?” I cried so hard. I’m still Junior High School, I can’t do anything, If I’m already at Senior High School, I can get a part time job and leave this house. I feel so sorry for my sister. She opened her eyes and hug me tight.

“CL, I’m so afraid, I’m so afraid” She burst of tears.

“I’m sorry I can’t go home faster today, Am. I’m sorry.”

“Never mind, CL. I never blamed you.”

I caressed her back. I told her to stand still, I give her brushes and her head some medicine.

“Please be patience, Am. Please be careful until we can get out from this hell, okay?” I cares her cheek. We’re sleep together that night.

And we don’t have waited too long because a week after that, they go to South Korea and decided to leave us here. Dad still give us some money for our school and for life. After I got into Senior High School, I told him, I don’t need his money anymore and I’ll pay back all money before. I got my part time job as a waitress at coffee shop. Amber feel better after Dad and that b*tch leaved us and she got a new friend in Junior High School. Her name is Krystal and she’s the one who not bully my sister. She’s so good to my sister. Her twin sister, Dara, is a genius, she graduated before time and be a famous webtoon. Our life so good.

I never wish Dad comeback, NEVER.

End of flashback

 

“CL, CL!!!!” Amber’s voice got me back into reality now. I see her face, I blinked. I sighed.

“Why you’re so late, Am? I thought you’ll be at home”

“CL, I want to tell you something” She hug me. I can feel that she’s so happy right now. Was it mean….

“Krystal is my girlfriend now, she loves me, she loves me, CL!!!” We laughed and spinned together.

“That’s good, Amber!!! Finally you confessed to her, I told youuu, I told youuuu!”

“Yes, Eonnieeee!!! We’re lovers now” She smirk at me.

“You’re so dude!” I looked at her after we broke the hug. I don’t know how to tell her about Dad.

“Hey, Amber…” I slowly said. She still smiled so happily.

“Dad will come tomorrow” and her smile gone.

*

 

I'm sorry to take a long time to update..mianhae..^^..thank you for all reader..