Ep. Seven

WE ARE...

I'm sorry for really late update! I'm such a bad author ><. i'm started to more busy because of my job, but i write between my job, when i get rest. I write in on smartphone notes, so sorry if there's some mistakes.. thank you readers, love you all.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMBER’S POV

I don’t know how to react after CL said Dad will come tomorrow. What he wanted to do. I rubbed my face. For long time I always tell my self, I never have a father. Never. Those bad memories I never forget, I get that because of he and his ‘wife’. Why he had to come N.O.W!! Can’t he just think that we were dead or we’re not his daughter.

“What he want, CL? Why he had to come? How he knows our address?” I stared at CL. She rubbed her neck. I know my sister so confuse too. I can see her eyes is teary now. I grab her and hug her. She always protect me, She give her all for me. She work so hard for me. I wanted to do the same now.

“Amber, I don’t know why he wanted to come with that b*tch. I think he just want to see if we’re still alive or not”

“CL, let’s don’t think about that now, Okay? I…. I…. invited Krystal and Dara to join our dinner, let’s get some groceries?” I broke the hug and look at her. I smile for her.

“I love you, my only sister, Amber” she pinch me.

“Ouch, CL!!!” I laughed and we go to store to get some groceries.

Me and CL cooked for dinner, traditional Korean food and not forget the kimchi.

Krystal and Dara come at 7.30 PM. Krystal always blushing when she look at me. My girlfriend… I’m not dreaming, she’s really my girlfriend now. We eat the dinner, laugh and play some game. CL glanced at me and smirked.

“Dara, would you come to my room? I want to show you my new song, and we can leave this two love bird” I can see Dara smirk at me too.

“Well then, you can see my room too, Princess?” Sh*t, what I’m thinking? Why I said that?! She already went to my room so often. Oh, Maannn….

CL and Dara burst of laugh. Krystal blushing so hard. She slapped my arms and look at me with “what are you doing, stupid” look.

“Just….hmmphh…go ahead, I’ll….hahahaha… I’ll call you when we’re done, Krystal-ah, hahahahahaha” CL and Dara go to CL’s room, still laugh, leaving me and Krystal with tomato face.

“ehmm…engg… let’s go to my room?” Krystal just nodded.

We just sit on my bed and don’t talk anything. I hold her hand and interwined my fingers on hers.

“Am…”

“Yes Princess? Wha –“ I can’t continue my word because Krystal tickled me.

“STOP, PRINCESS, STOP. HAHAHAHAHHAAA!”

“Say you love me then I stop”

“I…HAHAHAHA..love…HAHAHAHAH…you…HAHAHAHAHA”

“What? I can’t hear you clearly, Amber Josephine Liu!”

I regain my strength and hold her hand which tickled me. I push her on the bed and make her under me.

“I love you, Krystal Jung, so much” I kiss her. She placed her hand around my neck. We stop the kiss and giggled, look at each other. She cares my cheek and then I kiss her forehead.

“I love you too, Amber Josephine Liu”

“Krys, let’s go home, late already….” Dara suddenly open my door and open when she saw our position. CL come after Dara and her face so shocked.

We don’t know why their reaction like that until 5 minutes. We stand up so fast and blushing.

“We… We’re not do anything like you think, okay?” I said.

“Well, don’t get it too fast, Amber. You need my permission before you do it!” Dara glared at me.

“And my permission too, Amber Josephine Liu!” CL come in and pinch my arm.

“Ouch, I know, okay, I know, we just feel comfortable with that position, we don’t even think to do something like what you think, CL!!”

“This two love birds, my twin sister usually so noisy but look at her now, you make her like a rock, with her face like tomato”

I see Krystal and she is so cute with her tomato face. I smiled and give her last hug before she go home.

“We’re like a mosquito right here, Dara”

“Yes we are, CL.”

We looked at each other and she peck my lips.

“YAAH! Krystal! Don’t do that in front of me! You make me jealous!!” Dara feel so upset.

We’re just laughed and broke the hug.

“See you tomorrow, stupid, my stupid”

“See you, my princess”

5 minutes after Krystal go home, I miss her so much. Aaarrgghhh,,,, I want to text her, but how if she already sleeping? Better not, she’s so scary if I ruin her sleeping time.

Wish tomorrow will be good.

*

CL POV

7.30am

I can’t sleep properly yesterday, feels so bad because today my dad will come with that . I just worry about amber. I'm afraid she'll get emotional. What I have to do. I sighed so hard. I pick my phone and called someone that I know can make me feels better.

"Yes, GD's here, what's going on, CL?" His voice, just his voice makes my mood up.

"Ji yong oppa, I feel so bad today, my Dad will come, what I have to do for amber?"

Kwon Ji yong aka GD are my partner at YGm ent. I wrote so many song with him. We're so close. Some said we're together, as couple. I can't lie, i know i'm in love with him. I can't tell him, I'm afraid it will be affected to our job. I can say to amber to not afraid for Krystal, but not for my self. I share everything with him, even about my family, he knows about my Dad.

"Chae rin a,don't worry about Amber, she's an adult now, I'm sure that she can control her self, just believe her" and just him who can called me with my korean name. I hate that name, I remember my mom if I hear it, but with him, everything feels different.

"You know, oppa, she had been abused alot in the past, I don’t want she get it again now, even she is adult now, our dad still older and we had to respect him"

"How you can say that when you said your father , garbage, trash, by yourself? I can’t see your respect to your father" he laughed, I'm blushing. yea, that’s right.

"I just really cant forgive him, oppa."

"I know, Chae Rin a, do what you think you can do, you live without him for a long time, I think he had a motive, that’s why suddenly he want to came"

I remember something. One time, my mom said that she had an insurance with her name, my name and amber's. After she left, I never heard about that again, is she keep to pay and save that insurance or not.

"I guess, I know why he come, oppa. I'll make breakfast for amber, thank you oppa, you make me feel better, a lot"

"Anything for you, Chae Rin a, I'll come there if you want? for help?"

"No, oppa, I can handle it, I'm CL, you remember?"

"Yea, our gizibe, hahaha, wish everything okay, Chae Rin a,hwaiting"

"Ne,oppa" I hang up the phone and get ready to make breakfast.

But before I came out from my room, I heard something fell. What the? I open my room faster and I can see my dad with that . Sh*t, why they have to come this early morning? And Amber there with no expression see dad.

"Do you have to come this early without knock first?" I glared at two figures who standing in my living room.

"Your little sister open the door, baby" that b*tch, I want to rip .

Amber still standing. That b*tch approached her. I hold my breathe. She try to touch Amber but Amber moved away.

"Ugh, gizibe, I'm your mom!" She shouted

"You're not" amber said coldly.

She tried to slap Amber but Amber held her wrist.

"You never change, huh? Still want to slap me? Kick me? I'm not a child anymore!" Amber pushed away her wrist.

"STOP! I come not to have a fight with you two! Please listen to me!" Dad shouted at us.

I wonder what he gonna say.

"CL, I...want you and Amber to sign this" He took out some paper from his bag and give me. I read the paper and my eyes turn wide. This is a dead paper.

"You want to tell me Mom is dead? How? You killed her? I guess you just want her insurance then what? You want to kill us and get our insurance too?"

"CL!!!! How can you say that? Your Mom passed away a month ago, she had cancer, she called me and she said she had an insurance for you and amber and for herself too"

"And I make her out of breathe" suddenly that b*tch talk. I glared at her. Amber looks want to punch her but I held her hand and make her stay behind me.

"You, please quiet!! Sh*t" My dad said to that .

"How dare you said that, honey? You killed her too!! You took out her oxygen! Don’t you remember?!! We did it together!!"

They killed my Mom?! I took my garbage and throw it to them.

"YAAAHH, GIZIBE!!!" She moved and pull my hair, I pull her hair too. I kicked her stomach. I look Dad approached amber. Amber punch him at face. I can see he getting mad and punch Amber back. That slap hard my face for 4 times before I punch her face until her nose bleed.

"GIZIBE!!!" She took something and hit it in my head. I can hear amber called my name before she give Dad a kick. I can feel something on my head, I touched it, is it blood? I thought..

And I out.

 

AMBER’S POV

"CL!!!!!" I kick dad's face. Sh*t, I kick his stomach before I go to that , pull her and push her away from CL.

"Go away from our house, GO AWAY!!!! Don’t even think to comeback, we're not your daughter anymore, I never had parents like you!!" I glared at them. Sh*t. CL's head bleeding so hard. I reach my phone on my pocket and called ambulance. Dad and that 's face turn pale.

"Ho...honey.. let's go for now, okay? We.. we can get her sign la.. later?" That b*tch approach my dad and help him to stand.

"We'll be back,"

"Don’t you dare!!" I said. I hug CL so tight. C'mon CL, please don't leave me. I cried and don’t see they already leave. Ambulance came ten minutes later.

Don’t even think to leave me, CL! Please. You're my only sister.

My tears can’t stop falling until we arrived at hospital. Doctor tell me to calm down and wait and they brought CL to the operation room.

Krystal called me, she ask me what happened because she can hear ambulance came. I tell her everything and she promised me to come to hospital later.

This is the first time I see CL looks so lifeless. CL was never sick, she's strong. She can work 24 hours without get tired. God, save her, please.

I just can wait until...

"Amber!!" I stand up when I heard those angelic voice. Krystal.

She approached me and hugged me tight. I cried again on her shoulder.

"Calm down, Am. I'm here," she cares my back.

*