Ep. Four

WE ARE...

After that accidentally kiss scene, Victoria, Luna, and Sully always smirked at us, always tease me. Krystal and Amber don’t understand what happened. Krystal feel so awkward now with Amber. Krystal always remember that moment and her face will turn red.

One day at lunch time, Luna and Sully grab Krystal and go to the yard. Victoria drag Amber to another side.

 

KRYSTAL POV

“What are you doing, you twooo!!! You guys like a kidnapper.” I look at them. They give me that smirk again. What was that? I thought.

“Krystal, I know it sounds so crazy but, do you love Amber?” Sulli pointed her finger on my face. My face turn red.

“I…. I love her, she’s my bestie, you guys too, Sully, Luna and Victoria”

“Liar” They both said at the same time. I gulped. Damn, what should I do, I don’t want to look freak because I love a girl.

“You love her more than just a friend, Krys, I can see it when you two kissed each other..” Luna said and I cut it.

“That’s just an accident, Luna.”

“So why you two had take a long time to stand up? Both of you so enjoyed that kissed” Luna smirk again at me.

Oh, God, I’m die now!

“Krystal, my baby, we are so HAPPY, you know? You two looks so adorable together. We are not think that this kind of relationship is freak, We love you both, our best friend and we always love you no matter what” Sulli just read my mind. I found my tears going down. Luna and Sully hugged me tight.

“Yes, I’m in love with that stupid dork, but I’m afraid, I’m afraid about what people said someday and what my parents think about this. I thought you guys would said that I’m freak”

They slapped my back. Ouch, this girls!

“Now who’s stupid? We never thought you like that. Love is not about gender, Krystal. If you two loved each other, that’s great.” Luna said.

We laughed together.

“Thank you for being my best friend” I burst to tears.

“Aish, our Krystal, don’t cry!! We always be with you and Amber, no matter what”

I love my friends so much!

 

AMBER’S POV

Victoria looks like my mom right now. She looked at me with ‘momma look’ and smiled.

“C’mon victoria, what happened to your face? And why you look at me like that? You bring me here just to do this?”

“Amber Josephine Liu, I want to asked you, do you love Krystal?”

BUMP!! BUMP!!

My heart beats faster when she suddenly asked about that. I rubbed my face. Should I say yes or no? How if she’s the one from ‘not open minded’ community? What should I do? Amber, think!

“Amber, I asked you, hellooooo, you space out!” Victoria pinch me.

“Ouch, Victoria, that’s hurt. Mmmm, I…. I don’t know…. I mean…. Yea, I love her, she’s my bestie and you guys too. Just that…. Yea, just that”

Victoria slapped my head. She give me a smile with big grin.

“Stupid, you really stupid! C’mon, Am. I can see the love is different between you and her. You only sit next to her, always touchy with her, always care for her, I’m jealous sometimes, you know! But you two so adorable together. Me, Sulli and Luna, we all know there’s something between you and Krystal. Just admit it to me, Amber Josephine Liu!”

“Stop calling my full name, Victoria. That’s too long! Do you accept if we were like what you think? I mean, do you open to this kind of relationship?” I asked her with my serious face. She’s not answer me. I know, maybe she’s not.

“Amber Josephine Liu, I’d be your friend for years. First, that’s sound so freak, if somebody else do that, I don’t even care but you two are my closest friend for years. I have to control my mind and said to my self it’s okay as long as you two happy together. I know this relationship wouldn’t be easy, you have to be careful of what people said and how people look at you, but, Amber…. I’m happy if you happy, I’m happy for you and Krystal. You have me, Sulli and Luna. We already talked about this and we choose to always be with you two, always support whatever you two decided”

I can’t hold my tears. I bit my lips. Thank God I have friends like them. Victoria pull me to hug. She cares my back.

“Thank you for being my best friend and accept the way I am, Victoria. Eommaaa” I hug her more tight.

“Am…. AMBER.. I can’t breathe!”

We laughed together.

*

 

I'm sorry if if i'm late to update, because my healthy is not good yesterday. thank you for all subscriber and silent reader everywhere, big thank you for you, guys. I'll do my best :D