Ep. One

WE ARE...

Morning time on L.A., the sun rises so fine and beautiful. Everybody wakes up and do their morning activity and enjoy it. But,

“YAAHH, AMBEERRRRR! Why you’re not wake up yet? It’s 8 already!!” a black hair woman jump into Amber’s bed.

“Ouchhh! Damn! What are you doing, CL!!” Amber with a half sleepy eyes tried to get her sister down from her body.

“Can you please call me eonnie? I’m older than you! It’s 8 already, Amber. You have to get a shower, breakfast and go to your college. You have a schedule today, don’t you?” CL gave Amber her collage schedule.

“Arrghhhh, I’m so lazy right now, can I skip it today?” Amber throw her face under her blanket.

“Krystal told me that you really hate your tutor, but that’s not a reason for you to skip it, Amber. Krystal will be here in 10 minutes”

CL out of Amber’s room and go to the kitchen. She can hear that Amber start to rush in hurry. “If I shout Krystal’s name, she always like that” CL smiled and started to make breakfast for them.

“Anneyonghaseo, CL eonnie!!” Krystal really came in 10 minutes. Krystal’s home is just 10 step from here J

“Anneyong, Krys. Do you have your breakfast already?”

“Not yet, my sister who was born just 1 minute faster than me, can’t wake up for making me breakfast like you, eonnie”

CL gives Krystal one plate of egg, bacon and a cup of tea.

“Why you’re so beautiful early morning, eonnie?”

“I have to go to studio, to fix up a song. There’s a new comer so they want me to make a single for her.”

“You have to make it good, CL or you’ll make me so ashamed” Amber come and sit next to Krystal. CL gives her egg and bacon for breakfast.

“You never call me eonnie. You just call me like that if you want something. Very dude” CL staring at Amber. Amber just laugh. They finish their breakfast and go to their own schedule.

*

Amber and Krystal walk to the bus station. They have to take 20 minutes to their collage

AMBER’S POV

Krystal so pretty cute today. She’s just wearing her white shirt with denim jacket and jeans, but I like it. I like everything about her since junior high school. She’s the first who not bully me about my boyish looks. She always caring me, always helped me. And because of that, she’s got bullied too. The other said that she’s my girlfriend because she always with me. At first, I refuse all. I’m afraid that she just the same, used me just for an object so I make distance with her. But she always can run through the distance and make me comfortable with her. That’s why we are bestie until now.

I feel like…. I love her. I want to always be by her side and accompany her. Love her more than friend. I’m laughing to my self. Maybe I’m crazy, no.. I just fall in love with her. How can I confess to her? I’m afraid she will go away. For the other who doesn’t have an open minded, this is not right but I really don’t know what she thinking about me?

“You thinking about me, don’t you? Stupid?” Krystal look at me

“You’re so confidence, princess. No, I’m just thinking about my Llama dongsaeng, I want to meet them” I say that so loud with my weird dance (just remember when she excited and she start to dancing in reality show-red). Everyone just looked at them with weird look. Krystal slapped my head.

“Ouch, wae?” Krystal just give me another slap and laughing.

“You’re so weird but adorable, stupid. I’m so happy when I’m with you.” Krystal smile, angelic smile. I think my face is going into red. She say that she’s happy when she with me. And until the bus coming, i do another weird dance. Everyone on the station just laughing and see me weird. I don’t care, Krystal just say that she’s happy with meeee…and she’s laughing nonstop while I’m dancing.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

Amber, you always can make me laugh. And I love the way you look at me, seems like you love me. What I’m thinking about? she loves me? That’s impossible. We are bestie and I want to be with her forever. Wait, with her? Forever? That’s so ambigous. Krystal, think clearly, do you think she’ll love you more than just bestie? And if she was, how about your family, do you have any courage to be with her?

“Aaaarrggghhh” I’m shouting little bit loud. People stared at me with ‘what are you doing’ look.

“What happen, Princess? Are you hurt?” Amber’s worry voices. Really sweet in to my ear. I just silent for a while and stare at her. Amber stared back at me.

“I’m fine, Stupid. I just remember who’s our tutor today, there’ll be more homework” I lie to her.

“You kidding me? That’s a weird reason, princess. I’m not think that’s the truth” Amber smirk at me and whisper to my ear, makes my heart beats faster. “You watch blue movie yesterday, right? And you just remember that”

“YAAAHHH!!! How could you..” The bus suddenly stop and Amber’s face just really near from mine. Our lips so close and I can hear my heart beats more faster. And then she moved and pulled me softly.

“Are you ok, princess? We have to leave” Amber standing and grab my hand.

We just arrive at our college, SM college. A lot of Korean people in L.A studied here. My heart still beat fast and I know I’m still blushing right now and I don’t want her to know so I just looking down.

“Why you’re so cute, Princess?” I looked at her, forget about my blushing face. “And more cute when you’re blushing” she say that with her smile. Oh My God, I’m going to melt right now. She’s laughing, hugging me and we’re walking to our class.

I think…. I really fall in love with you, stupid……

*