Ep. Three

WE ARE...

Sulli’s room

Victoria looking at her laptop, she bit her lips. The homework more hard than they expected. Krystal, Sulli, Luna and Amber sigh so hard. They looked at each other. They’re look so desperate at all.

“I just get a little result about this research, I can’t get more on internet and the book not help too” Krystal throw her book.

“Why we have to research about this musical theory? They already have all the information!” Sulli close her laptop and standing to the window, open it, try get some air.

“Because we’re in music department, Sul. They want us to really understand and learn about this.” Luna try to look at her paper once again and throw it again.

“Let’s just get some rest now, guys. UNO, anyone?” Amber take her UNO card from her bag. Everybody get excited again and Sulli take her baby powder for punishment.

“You still use that baby powder? At your age now?” Amber smirk when she’s looking at the baby powder.

“That’s smell good, Amber” Sulli slap Amber head with baby powder.

“Ouch,,Giant baby..ouchhh…stop slaping my head!!” Amber and Sulli bickering each other. Krystal, Luna and Victoria just laughing to see them.

Amber and Sulli stop their action after hear Victoria say “Can we start now, guys?”

And after five round, Amber never win. Her face is full of powder pokes. Krystal just laughing so hard when see amber’s face.

“Please get lose again, Amber and I’ll make your face all white, kekekekeke” she said and with a minute, Amber really lose again. Everybody get the baby powder, one person five finger, poke amber’s face. Krystal so excited and she do it more than two.

“Krystal, stop it! *coughing* “ Amber hold Krystal’s hand and they fell together.

‘cup’

That’s sound makes their eyes turn wide. Krystal top on Amber and their lip just meet.

“Omo…” Victoria, Luna and Sulli really shock.

 

AMBER’S POV

Her lips on mine!! Oh…My….God…What should I do? I can’t move now. She’s on top and she’s not move too. Her eyes so wide, I can see how shock she is, me too. I have to do something. I use my strength to rolling her beside me, but she grab my waist and now I’m on her top. I look her eyes deeply. No more shock again in her eyes, it feels like….she’s happy? She close her eyes slowly and I start to kiss her more but…

“Ehmmmm…please, can you two just wake up?” Victoria’s voice make us realize not just two of us in this room. Krystal open her eyes and suddenly wake up and make me rolling beside her and my back just get hurt then.

 

KRYSTAL POV

WHAT I’M DOING? Okay, Krystal, take a breath first. Huff…. I just having fun with the baby powder and suddenly kiss her? KISS HER? I mean It’s an accident, you know. KISS HER? Oh My God, now I feel so stupid! I can’t think clearly when her lips on mine and then she rolling me beside but I grab her waist and make her on my top. My lips can’t move, well…i…..enjoy it. Naturally I close my eyes and I can feel her lips start to kiss me more but Victoria’s voice make me wake up and I just rolling her beside me and I look she’s get hurt.

“Sorry, Am. Are you okay? where u hurt?” I’m so panic but she’s just say that’s she’s OK. I help her to sit again and then we looking the others. They just…..smirk at us?

*

 

 

 

I'm sorry if the 'POV' is too fast or something to you guys >.<