Chapter 8

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Girls Generation Comeback and The Bad News
It hurts to see someone like that.
In the car the silence between Yi Ahn and Ye JIn was intense. They didn't talk to each other at all and looked out of the window to avert each other eyes. Ye Jin noticed that they were reaching to the hills. She was quite confuse why he would bring her to the hills that had luxurious houses.

"Why are we hear?" blurted out as she was amazed to see the houses that she was passing by.

Without answering they finally made it to his house.

"We are finally hear," smirked Yi Ahn. "Woah~" admiring his house that was double the size of her apartment.

Yi Ahn held Ye Jin by the wrist dragging her inside. So that she wouldn't spend too much time in a daze. Dragging her in was the only solution. Entering in the house was nice and big. Ye Jin went back to reality trying to keep a poker face and realizing that she was upset with him for keeping this big of a secret. She shook the grip off her wrist as he was now facing her.

Yi Ahn only smirked at her and headed to the kitchen which Ye Jin followed him to the kitchen. She didn't notice she sat in a chair in front of Yi Ahn. They were finally facing each other as it became quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me about any of this," staring at him straight in the eyes.

"I wanted someone that truly loves me not for my money.But likes me for who I'm, I never thought that you would like me since everyone kept telling me..... Well that you are cold and hard to open up to. I finally found someone that really loves me for who I'm," he told her as he passed a cup of water with ice in it.

Drinks the water in one shot. She looked at him for a moment and wraps her arm around his neck giving him a peck on the lip. Afterwards smiles brightly at him.

"I don't really care about family background. I always love that person in you. I just wanted to know who you really were," she told him as his wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Also I'm the second son of Jung Joo Hwan the founder of Jung enterprise," interrupting her while she was staring at him.He continue explaining to himself feeling a little guilty for not tell her. "Shut up and kiss me already," kissing him roughly with no hesitation. Making there way to his bedroom without breaking the kiss. She pushed him onto his bed as she was on top of him kissing him and continuing the night as they both finally falled a sleep. Forgetting about everything as they are now in dreamland.

----------------------------

The next day was when Music Bank was recording with comeback from Girls Generation and Girls Day. The fan outside were excited to see there favorite idol girl group arrive at Music Bank. Joo Hyuk was excited to see Girls Generation dispise the fact that Jessica left the group was still going strong. He zoned out a little in the conference room.

Last Night...

Jessica and Joo Hyuk were sitting on the bench eating there ice cream. Jessica suddenly ask the question out of nowhere.

"Who is your favorite member from SNSD," asking bluntly looking at him with a blank expression.

He choked a little with the sudden question. He bite on the ice cream making his teeth cold.

"Why.." looking at her serious since she departure from SNSD.

"Just asking now tell me," continuing eating her ice cream. "Well it had to be....Yuri," he said looking at her expression wanting to see her reaction.

Her expression darken a littl hearing him say that. She didn't really know why he was like that but showed a weak smile to him. Assuring him that she was not upset or jealous at all. He continue answering questions why he like her.

"I lilked tan girls they seem feminine and y," he said making him sound very byun.

"Yah! You sound like a byun when you say it like that," smacking him on the back of his head in a friendly way.

As he was rubbing the back of his head. Since it hurt he couldn't stop but laugh. With her icy glare at him he avoided her glare.

"W-Wae why are you laughing," stuttering a bit dumbfounded why he was laughing. "Are you any chance jealous," chuckled at her action.

"No," lying to him."Ok then," he noticed that his ice cream is now turn into ice cream soup sticky on his arm.

"I will be back. I will just go get a napkin," excusing himself as he left 

Back to Reality...

He felt someones face close to his. Not wanting to wake up he slowly open his eyes.When he finally open his eyes he pushe back his chair that had wheels in it.He tried to push away from his SISTER!!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" yelling at the top of his lung. As he got off his chair and glaring at her.

"Oppa! shhhh! You don't want people to hear," as she ducked down noticing that people outside were looking in the meeting room.

He walked out assuring them that he was on the phone with someone using his ear piece. Walking back in, while still facing them awkwardly.As he walked in he closed the curtains making sure that they didn't see anything. He peeked throught seeing no one paying attention anymore.

"Yah! Shouldn't you be at music bank right now! Why are you even here?!" in a whisper tone.

"Oppa relax there is 10 group that are going before us. So I still have time. Plus, I came in here everyone knows I'm. even though most of the guys were staring at me when I came here," assuring him everything is under control.

"Seolhyun-ah! I will bring you back to music bank right now," without her responds he notice that she was in her costume.

He dragged her along with him as he went to music bank. Making there way out of his office at the speed of lightning. Covering her with his jacket not to let people know that its AOA Seolhyun. He finally makes it to AOA's dressing room. He greets her members but not a friendly on a very polite one instead. He continues to stare at his phone on his way out as he texted Jessica.

Joo Hyuk: Hey, I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow night. I was wondering if you want to go to the amusement park.

He sees her typing but then he doesn't and looks at his phone worried a little. Thinking he was a little too straight forward to her. Walking at the same time not noticing idols were passing by him. It seem everything around him was moving fast as he was at a normal speed. Without knowing a big girl group was heading to his direction.

The group of eight were busy talking to each other to not notice Joo Hyuk. Finally they crash into each other as Joo Hyuk had dropped his phone. While Girls Generation drop a few of the CDs they recieved from there juniors.The girls started picking them up as Joo Hyuk helped them pick the CDs up. Joo Hyuk saw CDs from Girls Day, Mamamoo, BTOB, and etc,.

When he picked up one of the CDs he made eye contact with his favorite member.. Yuri. He was blushing without himself knowing that he was blushing.

"Thanks" 

"Y-Y-Your w-welcome," he stuttered looking at her twinkling eyes.

She smiled at him as he was blushing the other girls seem to recognized him as he looked familiar to him. They finally realized who he was, he was Joo Hyuk the guy that was Jessica's first love.

"Hey, you are Joo Hyuk," exclaimed Tiffany.

Blushing seeing Yuri recognized him. He couldn't help but smile a little making him look cute.He couldn't stop smiling at them making his heart melt seeing them.

"Hello, we are SNSD,' they all said in unison.

They were in there costumes since it was a summer song they were glowing in his eyes. He wasn't really a fan of SNSD but was his favorite group.His feet seemed to have a mind of his own walking without him knowing. He was talking with the girls everyone would be jealous of him. All of them were in SNSD dressing room. They often ask about Jessica even though she is no longer in SNSD they could always be friends.

He looked at his phone when he recieved a message from Jessica.His smiled from ear to ear when he finally recieved a message from her.

Jessica: Hey, Joo Hyuk. Yes I'm free tomorrow. 

Jessica: What are you doing right Now?

As Joo Hyuk wanted to so he decided to take a picture with Girls Generation. Gathering them together to take a group picture. Clicking the send button to Jessica. The girls wanted to tease Jessica as well so they agreed to take a picture with Joo Hyuk. When he was waiting for a respond from Jessica it was still nothing. He saw her typing but then she didn't.

He said his goodbyes to the girls as he left going back to work. Even thought he was on his break. Finally arriving in his working area Jessica still didn't respond as he was getting worried. Joo Hyuk thought maybe sending that picture was too harsh for her. He also wondered so he texted Jessica with multiple texts.

Joo Hyuk: Jessica are you there?

Joo Hyuk: Hello?

Joo Hyuk: Your making me worried.

Joo Hyuk: Plz respond soon?

Joo Hyuk:Yah! Your making me worry plz respond soon!

4:25PM

Joo Hyuk: Jess plz respond soon.

5:32Pm

Joo Hyuk: If the picture bother you please tell me.

All a sudden one of his team came rushing in the office building with a very bad news.

"Yah! Look on the internet something just happen," a colleague of his came telling him."Wait, nevermind look on the news,"

Ye Jin turn on the TV. The KBS news reporting about....

Ye Jin turn her head to Joo Hyuk as his expression went dark in the speed of light.

"This just in Jessica Jung a former member of Girls Generation was admitted to the hospital do to a car crash. There has been no updates of her status right now. It was said that she was in the van with her manager heading home after a long day. The manager did not suffer any major injuries unlike Jessica. The van that Jessica was in drived in the opposite lane causing two cars heading to there directions to hit them. The Car hitting her from the left side of the van.  We will bring in more updates about Jessica status coming soon," said the announcer. 



❉A/N: Will Jessica be ok? Is there going to be another bad news? Find out later you will just have to wait. There could be some grammar error because I wanted to update just on time for my readers to see it. Anyways wait for my next chapter and goodbye. Peace Out!

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote