Chapter 9

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Regrets
"She is always like this.'
Min Hyuk often came to the hospital to check up on her. He only sees Joo Hyuk when he arrives but now Joo Hyuk stays back at KBS to finish work or edit to preview for the show. Min Hyuk and Joo Hyuk were enemies that had one goal Jessia but Jessica seemed to be fond of MIn Hyuk more. Joo Hyuk still had not known about it and seem to pursue Jessica now. Min Hyuk is often drag by Ji Hyun to eat dinner often or go shopping with her.

Ji Hyun hate that he often skip lunch or dinner with her just to visit Jessica in the hospital. Ji Hyun wanted him all to herself without any trouble but looks like there was going to be trouble. She couldn't accept that Min Hyuk liked Jessica so she was going to come up with a plan.

(Authors Note: Probably many of you are thinking that Ji Hyun is the villian. Well.... you are WRONG. You will find out soon)

She called an unexpected person to help with her devious plan.

"Hello," answered a mans voice.

"This is Ji Hyun. I would like you to help me with breaking Jessica and Min Hyuk apart," with a evil smile right across her face.

-------------------------------

Yi Ahn has been running errands for his sunbaes such as getting food or drinks or sending tapes his producer to edit for the show. Yi Ahn did not frown once ever since he worked here. The seniors seem to hate him since most of the writers would adore him and they envy him that he had all the ladies going crazy over him. He noticed Ye Jin holding lots of papers in her hands. Yi Ahn rushed to her helping her carry her paper to her office.

"What are you doing?" asked Ye Jin who was suprised to see Yi Ahn there.

"I saw you holding too much stuff so I just helped you out," helping out a hand to her.

"But you are making it to obvious that we are a couple," hitting hit in the arms."Doesn't matter to me let them know I'm not embarassed," grinning dorkily as he continue to follow her to her destination.

-------------------------------

"YAH!" shouted Min Hyuk who was watching from far away.He was just jogging in the park with his face mask. Wearing  a track pants with his sweater notice a small group of people that was ambushing a girl. He took a closer look to see that its was his sister ambushed by her anti fans.

Min Hyuk slowly found a bucket of water out of nowhere and threw it at them trying his best not to hit her sister with it. The crowd slowly started to fade leaving only Seolhyun there. He helded her by her elbow and drag her to his apartment to ask further questions.

She shook away from his glare and gave him a glare. Min Hyuk chuckled at her sister glare. He purposely pinched her cheeks to annoy her more.

"Yah! Oppa would you stop doing that?" pushing his hands off her cheeks.

"Then you should..tell me why you were along by yourself," his smile turning into a frown immediately.

"Well I have been hearing strange rumors about you with Jessica Jung Sunbae," she said innocently.

She is always like this.

"Why do you care so much Seolhyun. I have been too busy to even date to care about that. She is the main reason I gave up my dreams to become a lawyer and now look at were I'm at. I'm now working as a PD with have as much lawyers could make," sounding annoyed as he yelled.

Oppa don't lie I know that the only regret was for letting her go.

"Fine! Then oppa promise me one thing," asked Seolhyun with a pout.

"That is...

----------------------------------------

Jessica was walking around Seoul wearing her cap and her face mask with lingering thoughts in her head. She was mostly thinking about Min Hyuk. Feeling guilty about Min Hyuk the day she broke up with him was one of the most painful memories of hers.

Flashback

Jessica had just came home from her trip to Jeju for a variety shoot. Tired and exhausted as well as her members, manager, and the staff were tired.She didn't won't to have any fights or arguments right now she just wanted Min Hyuk by her side. As much as they distant she started to grow on him and her feelings started to be deeper and deeper for him. She wanted to patch up things with Min Hyuk and be more series to there relationship.

She had just snap back to reality when her phone rang.

Oh neomu bukkeureowo chyeodabol su eobseo
Sarange ppajyeosseo sujubeun girl
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab

Earning groans from the rest of the members as they were in there slumber on there way home. Jessica smiled brightly looking at the caller ID. She immediately answer the call.

"Hello"

"Min Hyuk I'm so happy to hear your voice."

"I miss you so much I miss your voice."

"Me too, Min Hyuk I want to tell you something."

"I have something too tell you too. I'll be in front of your dorm in the park. see You there."

"Ok, Bye Min Hyuk."

After the phone call ended she was so excited that she couldn't sleep. This was the first since she would always sleep. Sleep was always her hobby. But she had a bad feeling about this. Jessica thought it was just her imagination but now she was wondering.

No he wouldn't do that to me. He loves me and I love him it can't be.

When they finally arrived to there dorm. They quickly went in there dorm since it started to rain. As she was walking she notice a figure from afar. Jessica stopped her footsteps as she turned to face the figure. Telling her members to go back to the dorm as she needed to talk to someone. Walking fast enought until she reach him as the rain was pouring harder bouncing off her umbrella.

With her footsteps becoming heavier and heavier reaching to Min Hyuk standing in the pavilion. His expression looked sad and pain in his eyes. Trying to show a happy expression showing a small smile.

"Hey," greeted Jessica.

"Oh Hey," with awkwardness filling the air.

"You First-"

"You First-" they both said in unsion.

Jessica chuckled a little when they said it in unison but Min Hyuk didn't instead he took he hands and hold them tightly together with both of his hands. Making Jessica a little nervous as she stopped.

"Lets...Lets Break up," trying his best to keep a steady voice.

She felt her heart was broken into one million piecese. Clutching onto her chest as she felt her legs weakening. Without a single word she thought she heard it wrong and ask for him to say it again. When he said it again she could see his tears rolling down on his cheeks. He helped her getup and said one last thing before her left.

"Goo..Goodbye Jessica," he left without turning back as he left her there on her knees.

She slowly walk back to her dorm while holding the umbrella. She was soaked but her heart hurt the most. When she got to the dorm she saw her members eating something and wondering why she was crying her heart out.

 

EnD

Jessica opened her eyes again and unknowingly tears were flowing down as she try her best not to cry. When she realized that she was standing in front of a department store staring at the clothes. Which made her go inside the store to buy clothes.

----------------------------------

Epilogue

"That is the girl that you love not to let her go," eyeing him without a blink.

"W..What do you mean," asked Min Hyuk confuse with the sudden change of her expression.

"If you love her don't let her go. Like you did years ago only let her go when she doesn't love you," Seolhyun said.

Min Hyuk looked down and try to keep a poker face as he continued to listen to her.



❉ Hey you guys author here. I know I'm about 3 weeks late for my update so sorry about that. Lots of things had been going on as I go back to school and get ready for school. Neglecting the fact that I still have a fanfiction again so sorry. I'm quite busy with my life right now so I decided to make this chapter with a ost. I know its been a long time since I put a ost her but listen to it as you read. Again so sorry as I try my best to update the fanfiction and try to launch my new story that is coming out in SEPTEMBER. Wait for that one to come out and everything will go back to normal.I saw Girls Generation comeback music video and I was like..

tumblr_lzcnkqhoso1qa4mzr.gif'

So The name of the story is officially Heart Miles Away.. There is definitely going to be a love triangle so stay tune.Anways _mlxv_ is out!