Chapter 3

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

At Work
"He was pissed off at what Jessica did making him furious"
Min Hyuk was preparing for his set as all of his crew came after him. As always it was like another week from him its been one year since he has become a PD that is now making sure everything is ok. The PD before him retired and gave his position to Min Hyuk which everything is ok. Min Hyuk waited for his crew to come as they all came apologizing for there tardiness. As the PD there he gave a light scold to them for coming late. They took it seriously since Min Hyuk had the power to controll them during work. Ye Jin seem to be ok as she had a smile on her face from ear to ear. 

 

"What are you so happy about?" Min Hyuk walked over to Yejin who was writing things.

"Yi Ahn taking me out to dinner after this," grinned Ye Jin was looke up.

"Aishh.. I prefer you all cold instead of weird and creepy," said Min Hyuk.

Ye Jin ignored him as she was writing down things for the guest to say and Jae Suk to ask question. She was focused and made eye contact with every guest as usual. Min Hyuk directed everything as he switched to every camera each time. The guest he had on was EXID Hani, Seo Janghoon, and etc,. He had a problem with Park Myungsoo with his cursing so later on he will have to cut Myungsoo out for most of it but air the important part for it  since it was right to do so. Min hyuk had one thing in mind "Why did Jessica came to KBS for?" 

Ever since Jessica left Girls Generation to start her own buisness she has not appear on any broadcast in South Korea. She is now focusing on her buisness so why appear at KBS. Min Hyuk was a little worried about Jessica she seemed pale and tired that day he dropped her off. Min Hyuk thought he ws overreacting and went back to work as he focused on the set. 

**************

The shooting for "Happy Together" was finish so now he had to go back to his office and work more. His crew were busy as always making phone calls and writing down the script for the nex episode and the in the future for upcoming episodes.While Min Hyuk was working a figure appear with everyone shock at her present. most of the people in the office were at shcoked that most of them stood up or either whisper to each other.

She was wearing high heels the woman was getting closer to "Happy Together" section his crew started to be shocked as she head to Min Hyuk desk. He finally looked up as if he is uninterested.

"Why are you here?" asked Min Hyuk as he looked up.

"What do you think?" with her disinterest voice as he handed him over with his phone.

Everyone pretended that they were working but were eavesdropping over there conversation. They were in shocked how Jessica Jung had his phone with her. He noticed that and grabbed her wrist to the hallways were there was not one far away from his workplace. With peoples eyes staring at them until they exit the office.

"Let go of me," said Jessica  getting his grip off her wrist.

"Why did you come here? You should have told your manager to give it to me or something," raged Min hyuk with rageness in his eyes.

" I just came here to give to you what is yours and I passed by so I decided to gave you," with her arms crossed.

You let out a heavy sigh looking at the ceiling as if you want to escape right now. Jessica was still the same as you were thinking. With his hands on his waist as he finally asked Jessica something before they both leave to work.

"Why are you here Jessica? Don't you have things to do instead of going to KBS?" asked Min Hyuk out of curiousity.

"None of your buisness. You will find out later it will give you the shock of you lifetime," smirked Jessica as she left with an attitude on her face.

Min Hyuk was now giving up witha heavy sigh coming out. He went back to work as many of his colleagues were looking at him and whispering things. Oh boy! He was going to have rumors about this in KBS maybe other idols will know as well. The worst to fear is that the girl that had been stalking him will make a fuss about this.

Three hours Later....

It was lunchtime as this time he would sit next to his best buddy or his colleagues but his team from "Happy together" didn't bother to ask him to cover over to his table. Min Hyuk went over to Yi Ahn and Ye Jin as they were eating with there colleagues. The moment he sat down next to them they all disappear as only Ye Jin and Yi Ahn were there. He was pissed off at what Jessica did making him furious. Yi Ahn nudged him as no one else bother to look at them anymore.

"Yah, news of you and Jessica are spreading as fast as sending an email," joked Yi Ahn who was now laughing.

"I thought you were too busy to date," smirked Ye Jin who joined along with Yi Ahn to .

"Its not like that I dropped Jessica off at her building but then she got sick, so I carried her in and left the following day in the morning," said Min Hyuk really pissed off that he cursed under his breath.

(Flashback)

Jessica was heavy as Min Hyuk gave her a piggyback as he pressed the button to her apartment floor. He just followed what Jessica had said in a soft voice. He needed to find the passcode to the door. Jessica absentmindly told him the password was '0624'. It was the day they were officially over from that day on. It shocked him a little but he edited his mind to not remember it.

He looked a little worried as he layed her on the couch. He carefully put her down on the couch as he checked her forehead. It was really hot and he checked her temperature which was 102. He immediately found a towel and a small bucket to put in the got water. Quickly soaked the towel in the water and drain in it out. He folded and covered it on her forehead.

Almost forgetting he took a blanket from her bedroom that he found and saw her freezing as for a moment she was cold and then she was hot. Looking at her kitchen or bathroom to see if he found a medicine for her fever. He found a medicine in the kitchen and carefully helped her up on the couch. Pouring a glass of water into the glass cup and helped her take the medicine and drank the water.

Min Hyuk waited for Jessica to go to sleep for him to leave her. He sat in her couch chair as he lay his head on the couch. Looking at her until she fell a sleep without thinking of anything his eyelid started to get heavier and heavier.

He woke up the next day earlier then Jessica leaving her a note behind and went back to his place.

(End of Flashback)

Yi ahn kept on motioning his hand to Min Hyuk to notice. He was lost in his thoughts not to notice what Yi Ahn was doing. Yi Ahn was joking around with Ye Jin as he gave up on him. Ye Jin and Yi Ahn finish there meal already so they left him without him noticing it. He finally came back to reality.

'Yah!" shouted Min Hyuk as everyone eyes were on him now.

His head was now looking at his food unable to look up until everyone stopped looking at him. He tried to finish his meal as fast as he could to avoid the awkwardness that was surrounding him. After he finish his food he walked to his office making sure not to glance at anyone and not to get in trouble with his chief.

Ye Jin and Yi Ahn were outside of KBS talking to each other still having a little time left as they talk to each other. With smiles on there face as they talked as a lovely couple. They didn't bother to look at other people as people were looking at them weirdly.  They did not bother to care as if seem to be no one else instead of them.

Min Hyuk greeted everyone pass him as they were whispering in there ears saying about the rumors of him dating Jessica.  It was the worst day for him since Jessica cause this.

Epilogue:

Jessica woke up the next day finding herself with a blanket over her as she looked around her lving room confuse of how she got here. She felt much better in the morning. Noticing a post-it taped on the table.

"It's Min hyuk here, I wanted to tell you that last night you came home sick. I was the one who brought here now I didn't do anything to you. I left you a pill right next to this post it for you to remember to drink this. Anyways I have to leave now and it was nice seeing you again - Min Hyuk"

Jessica smiled after finishing reading the post-it. She looked at the cup grinning showing her joy. She drank the water and took her pill. Jessica got up and got up from the couch cleaning it. She then notice a handphone on her coffee table noticing the phone had his name on it and was gladly to bring his phone to Min Hyuk.



A/N: I just finish this chapter and is excited to show you the other chapters that are coming up. Thanks for my first 10 subscriber really appreciate it. 

Comment/ Subscribe/Upvote