Chapter 6

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

No More Playing Around
"You must work hard to achieve your dreams."
Min Hyuk had a worried look on his face once he finally saw Jessica. He realize what he was doing and gently pushed her away from him.They averted each other eyes.Finally Min Hyuk looked over at the motorcycle man who finally took off his face helmet.As he was under his motorcycle. Min Hyuk tried to lift up the motorcycle with all his might as the security gaurds came to help him. They pulled out the man as he called the hospital.

Min Hyuk went over to Jessica as her manager came rushing in seeing a ambulance there in front of KBS.As he came over there he quietly handed her the handphone. He went back inside KBS looking back at Jessica worried that she was hurt during that time. The motorcycle had a few broken parts no damages to KBS but it was goingt o be one the news. Strangely it stopped raining after the accident. As he went to his work place he noticed a lazy Joo Hyuk.

"Go clean these tapes as your first task,"said Min Hyuk pointing at the tapes that were about one hundred of them.

"Ehh.. I don't feel like it right now I want to go to the movies," Joo Hyuk said looking at Min Hyuk not even wanting to avert his eyes.

"I'm the head producer of this show you must do as I asked," clenching his teeth which he was about to explode.

"Do you know who I'm? I'm the CEO son and if I can't do the things I want I could get you fired," with a sly smile on his face.

Min Hyuk gave in and went to his desk to do his work. As for Mr. RIch Kid he went out to the movies. His team looked defeat as they were unable to ask him to do anything because he was untouchable. 

Few Days Later....

Min Hyuk still was unable to control Joo Hyuk. Joo Hyuk was often at other places like Bars, club, or on his own yacht. One day his chief personally went to Min Hyuk unit and told him to follow him to talk to the "Big Guy". He was a little unsure what to do next he walked nervously with the chief to talk to the "Big Guy."

They went up the elevator to the top floor. The chief and Min Hyuk were very nervous as they were both nervous as it showed on there face. Min Hyuk gulped a couple of times as the chief breaked out in cold sweats when the elevator stopped at the top floor. There he was writing something down as he didn't bother to look up who came in. SInce he already know who came he just beckoned them to come in. The CEO himself walked over to where they were sitting.

"Now I want to know what my son has been up to," he said firmly.

Both of them were stunned because of his straight up question. They had a moment until they were able to answer. The look on chief's eyes was lie to him look.

"The truth is that Joo Hyuk is not even at KBS for most of the time he either is partying or with girls and his friends," said Min Hyuk who now looked a little bit afraid.

The chief nudged him scolding him quietly without the CEO able to listen.

"I knew it you should treat him like ohter employees here," sounding relax and assured. " I want him to be like other employees to learn something from it.He can't quit unless you fire him and until he learns the value of this company. Until then he will be able to get into my position and I hope he does some good out of it," he continues," Which is why you must treat him as a employee here. You have my permission."

Min Hyuk finall had a little confident in his eyes as it was filled with leadership and confident. The chief and Min Hyuk arrived at there office. Min Hyuk notice Joo Hyuk finally showed up. He marched over to Joo Hyuk who was sleeping on the job. He took one of the books he found close to him and slammed it hard on the table to wake up Joo Hyuk. 

Everyone turn there attention on Min Hyuk surprised that he did that. Joo Hyuk finally woke up as if he just woke himself up. Looking at Min Hyuk confused why he would do that when he could get fired.

"Didn't you get the message?" asked playfully putting his legs on the table with his arms behind his neck sitting on the chair.

"I did but you should know I'm the head producer here and if you don't listen to me I have the power to fire you," he said firmly.

"Now, go and help my crew on setting up the set we have work to do," he said with a sly smile.

"No I don't feel like-"

"You have to, tomorrow arrive here at 7AM and don't be late. Make sure to go into the meeting room to dicuss the plans and prepare anything," said Min Hyuk.

"Still not doing it and also right now I will call my father to fire you right now," threaten Joo Hyuk.

As soon as Joo Hyuk called his dad. His dad told him to do whatever Min Hyuk tells him and if he doesn't cut his allowance and make him prison in his own house. Joo Hyuk face darken and was annoyed at the same time. He turned around to see Min Hyuk with a clank expression. Joo Hyuk went to the set to set up the place. everyone was surprised as a figure heard it from a far.

'You are still the same Min Hyuk that I remember' said Jessica from afar. She walked away and went back to the set to get ready waiting in her dress room. 

Min Hyuk later on gather his stuff to head to the set.Once he arrived on the set the guests were staying behind the door wearing pink clothes since that was what all females guests wear. In order the other rookie PD told them to as Joo Hyuk was working as he was suppose to but secretly glance at Jessica from time to time.The shoot started as soon the rookie PD known as JungKook started the countdown.

One by one the guest started to enter through the door. This time the last guest to enter was Jessica as she hugged each of the MC. The MC were shocked to see Jessica first appearance on a variety show after her departure from Girls Generation. Myungsoo had a guilt look on his face since he mention about the people who work with him ends up not so well.

As each of the guests introduced they started to talk about the concept. As it continued Jessica joked about her departure making everyone on the set laugh. It continued until a question popped up surprising Min Hyuk a little even though he knew it was going to happen.

"So when was your first love?" asked Myungsoo bluntly.

Yoo Jae Suk was surprised by his sudden action and then ask him why he suddenly ask it. But still Jae Suk followed along Myungsoo question that was to Jessica. Then Jae Suk asked non stop questions 'Does he work in the entertainment industry?' 'Do you still see him around?'

With that question everyone started to suspect there was something going on with Jessica. She finally answer with no stuttering. As Min Hyuk was afraid what she will say as he clenched his fist without anyone noticing.

"I met my first love when I was 20 he was a year older then me so I called him oppa. I do see him around from time to time but its mostly when its the mall or other places. I'm not sure if he workds in the entertainment industry at all because he was studying to become a lawyer," said Jessica without hestitating.

"We almost caught her though. Myungsoo I think this might be edit out," joked Jae Suk.

The show continued until they had a little break to regain there energy. The show when back on as it continue.

One Hour Later..

The shooting has ended but something seem to be bothering MIn Hyuk. As his feeling seem to be bottling up in him everytime he got closer to Jessica his heart seem to skip a beat every time. He was always jealous about the guys around her. As Jessica was about to leave Min Hyuk tapped her shoulder to ask her about something.

"Jessica would you like to go to a dinner with me," asked Min Hyuk.

"Hmm sure," said Jessica with a cheerful voice.

"When could we meet," said Jessica.

"Maybe tomorrow at 7PM you know as friends," said MIn Hyuk.

Jessica face darken a little when Min Hyuk said "friend" as she still was able to show a smile to him.

"I will see you around," said Min Hyuk turning around to see Ye Jin making that face at him. Min Hyuk was surprised to see Ye Jin there as he continued to putclean up his stuff.

"What do you want Ye Jin," Min Hyuk looking annoyed.

"What I want to know is why don't you have the guts to ask her out instead of saying she is just a friend," she said as she was telling the obvious to him.

Min Hyuk didn't answer as he coninued to walk away from her not admitting to it. He did feel regret not confessing to her when they had the chance.



❉ A/N: Your author here I just finished the chapter so I think there are still some mistake in it. But I saw Girls Generation teaser for PARTY and the TV CF one so check it out. Anyways I will still update my stories as fast as I can. Bye

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote