Chapter 2

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Jessica are you Ok?
 "She looked weakly at Min Hyuk as if she was about to faint"
Min Hyuk looked at Jessica blankly with no thoughts in his head as he listen to his song. Jessica seem to have been lost in her thought for a moment. Jessica heat was beating fast as she was still not aware of her surroundings. Min Hyuk remember that smile like he saw that everyday in college. Jessica finally woke back to reality as her manager was yelling through her phone.

"Hello, Helllloooooo!!" yelled Jessica's manager screaming through the phone.

"Uhh.. I will call you back later," Jessica hang up.

"What are you doing here?" asked Min Hyuk with a disinterest voice.

"I'm waiting for my manager but he seems to be coming a little late," answered back as she stare at Min Hyuk.

"Call him back I will take you home," said sternly as he was inches away from Jessica.

"No its ok," said blankly as she still saw the same old Min Hyuk.

"No its more comfortable like that," said Min Hyuk with a weak smile.

"Ok," answered Jessica calling back her manager to tell him she already have a ride already so he didn't need to pick her up anymore.

MinHyuk walked down the stairs as he walked next to Jessica he felt weird in his stomach as he was unsure what to do next. He opened the door for Jessica as he jogged a little to the drivers seat. He unplugged his phone from his ear earbuds. He put it away as Jessica looked a little weak. As he drove the awkwardness corner them as they only looked out the window with raindrops slowly falling down from his car. The awkwardness was bothering Min Hyuk so he turn on his radio inserting a CD to listen to the song "Don't Forget by Baek Ji Young."

"You still listen to this kind of music," blurted out Jessica who later regret what she said.

"Yeah I still do, my mind seem to be at peace when listening to Ballads," coldly said Min Hyuk.

Jessica smiled a little why looking at MIn Hyuk who didn't seem to notice as he was focused on the road. The girl that he once know is now a kpop idol instead of his first love. It's hard to believe that he dated Jessica in college. Well when he was in college. During that time Jessica was with her group promoting there song.

"I think this is the first time I have seen you since you were a rookie PD,"started the conversation again.

"Yeah, it is I guess," answered Min Hyuk who was not really bothering to listen to Jessica.

"Wait, where do I drop you off at?" asked Min Hyuk who was going somewhere which he didn't know where it was.

Jessica told him her address well where she just moved from SNSD dorm. She saw the cold and anti-social Min Hyuk when she first met him again. They averted each others eyes. Whenever there was a stop light realizing that if they talked with each other more there would be more awkwardness. They finally made it to Jessica's building as she greeted him goodbye.

"Have a goodnight see you again," greeted Min Hyuk as he shouted from his car.

He regretted that with his I-regret that face. She looked trouble by his sudden random question. She looked weakly at Min Hyuk as if she was about to faint. Jessica suddenly fainted in front of him. It surprised him a little with his eyes wide open. He rushed out of his car and hold Jessica the weak on that has a fever and Min Hyuk again doesn't know what to do. He first parked his car as he put him on a bench for a second. Then he carried the heavy Jessica to her apartment. Jessica was..... 



❉ (A/N: Author-nim here, I made this chapter short for a tease to make you guys wonder what happen next. I know that the setting and plot is a little fast but I promise you later on it will be more developing for the upcoming stories. Annyeong^ can't wait for Girls generation comeback.