Chapter 7

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

The 'Hangout'
"What if you see the person more then just friends?"
Min Hyuk had just finish yelling at Joo Hyuk for mixing up the tape. It was in his opinion to yell at the person for his mistakes that could cause major problems.Joo Hyuk had to stay back to arrange the tapes in order he had hated Min Hyuk ever since he met him. Joo Hyuk rubbing his temple out of stress as he stayed back to arrange the tapes.Min Hyuk left but left behind two packs of ramen just in case Joo Hyuk ever got hungry.

Joo Hyuk was still the CEO's son and he should probably at least be a little nice to him.Min Hyuk grab his stuff and went home to take a shower to change into more comfortable clothes.

KimSooHyun-newphotos-3.jpg (Note: I do not own this picture and also don't imagine him sitting like that just standing up or sitting down instead.)

He looked at himself in the mirror first to see if he was ok. Min Hyuk thought he looked good but he felt a little nervous. He is afraid he might make a fool of himself so much insecurities and it has been like two year now since he has ever dated. Min Hyuk sprayed some cologne on him to make him smell nice.He started breathing in and out as he grabbed his car keys and head out.

---------------

"Do you think it looks ok?"

"Yes, for the hundredth time," complained Krystal.

"I must look good. I don't to look bad or look unprepare in front of Min Hyuk," she said with a smile.

"Min Hyuk this Min Hyuk guy?  How come you never let me meet him in person?" whined Krystal.

"Because you were too busy to even bother to ask me. Besides he works in KBS so you should meet him there," Jessica blurted out. Regretting what she said as she looked away.

"He's that handsome producer with the movie star look right. Alot of the female idols seem to really like him but he just ignores him as if they are strangers to him," said Krystal,"I can not believe you use to date that handsome PD. I'm definitely going to find him when I go to KBS,"

"Yah!"

Jessica had just finish changing as Krystal was on her bed talking her while Jessic was changing in the bathroom. Jessica came out looking nice but had a simple clothes that took her long to find the right outfit.

2ff8623a1db14c7038763df02628e4b1.jpg

"Finally you should had pick that outfit out since you guys are just going 'hangout," whined Krystal once again.

Jessica grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at Krystal.The younger girls started to hit Jessica with the pillow and thats when they started having a pillow fight even though they are now adults still acts like kids.

--------

Min Hyuk rang the doorbell has he checked his breath and tidy his clothes.

*DING DONG*

He heard footseps coming closer to him. As he tried to composed himself. As the door swung open he saw a girl who looked much younger then Jessica and had a more darker hair then her. She was taller then Jessica and kept a poker face in front of him.

Min Hyuk remember to greet her and asked her where was Jessica. As he did he kept a cold expression at all times even when Jessica came getting her cap and her mask to disguise herself. He only wore a cap even though his clothes looked nice on him he still had to since he was with a celebrity. Jessica looked casual and simple but she felt slightly nervous even though she appeared to be calm and composed.

Min Hyuk greeted Krystal goodbye as Min Hyuk ask about the feather that was on her head. She just answer with one word only 'pillow' but he seemed to be a little confused at what she meant by it.He walked along as they were heading in his car. Since they were 'friends' they talked comfortably in the car.

"Sica do you want to listen to any songs," asked Min Hyuk absent mindly.

"Yeah I do," Jessica pressing on one of the buttons. As it the music tuned onto a kpop song from TeenTop new song "Ah-Ah." Jessica seemed to know the lyrics to it as she followed along. Min Hyuk chuckled as she started to sing much louder in the car. SHe notice Min Hyuk chuckling at her so she sing more quietly feeling a little embarrassed.

They finally made it to a restauraunt that has chinese and korean food togehter. Min Hyuk is a type of guy that has a hard time eating food that is not from his country or he is unfamiliar to.Jessica didn't mind about the place since there wasn't that many people here and it was much easier for her to 'hangout' with MIn Hyuk without being chased by the reporters.

Min Hyuk had red jjajang for dinner as Jessica had white jjajang since it didn't have a lot of sauce and looked the healthest out of the other dishes.They continued talking to each other laughing and joking around as time goes by. The atmoshpere around them was quite comfortable they were mostly smiling as they were in the corner so not many people recognize Jessica.

After finishing there dinner and paying they decided to head for a park to talk to each other. They also walked until they found ice cream to eat on the bench later on.

-------------------

Yi Ahn and Ye Jin were cuddling on the couch in Ye Jin apartment watching an american movie with korean subtitles.

But....

There was something that was bothering Ye Jin she glance at Yi Ahn a couple of times but he was too focused to notice Ye Jin giving him few glances at him. Yi Ahn didn't really focused on the movie since his mind was mostly on when to tell Ye Jin about his background. Yi Ahn was irritated now then he suddenly stand up out of nowhere.Ye JIn looked at him confused why he all a sudden stand up and froze there for a second.

"Oppa what is it?' asked Ye Jin.

"I need to go to the bathroom be right back," flustered as he walked quickly into the bathroom.

In the bathroom he was trying to calm himself down as he was trying to tell Ye Jin about his background. He is a humble person he is not those spoiled rich kids you would often see but he seemed like he was poor and came from a poor background. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Is everything ok in there," asked Ye Jin.

"Yeah everything is ok," flushing the toliet and then turning the water on to make it seem like he was doing his buisness.

Yi Ahn walked out closing the door behind him as he walked to the couch. Yi Ahn made it look like there was nothing going as he kept a poker face. After the movie ended Ye Jin asked out of nowhere.

"Oppa when am I going to your place," asked Ye Jin with a cold glare at him.

"....." Yi Ahn looked flustered at her since he didn't know what to do.

"Why are you not answering to me," with a series look on her face."You will see it soon."

"What do you mean soon I never see it and you always keep everything about you a secret," argued Ye Jin. "Its not like that," raising his tone a bit to her.

"Then what is it then," looking at him straight in the eyes.

This is where there fight starts. They argue until one of them lose to the other. Yi Ahn is nice and a happy virus yet he falls for someone completely the opposite of him. There fight ends with a solution since Yi Ahn is the one that finally give in and instead of telling her he will let her see it.

"Grab your coat I will let you see my place," tossing her coat at him which messed up her hair.

She was a bit annoyed but she felt more relaxed knowing that Yi Ahn finally tell him his background and her.



❉A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter. Also comment in the comment section if you are confuse about anything.Bye ^-^

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote