Chapter 12

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Make it Happen
before she releases Hellsica
While Min Hyuk and Jessica were having a hot make out session not realizing there surrounding.There was someone taking a picture from afar where a black cap with a black hoodie. The mysterious person left after the picture showed proof of Min Hyuk and Jessica's face.Jessica and Min Hyuk finished there session and looked into each others eyes. 

"I love you Jessica."

"Nado Saranghae Min Hyuk."

He used his fingers and put a few strand of hairs behind her ear to look at her face. She blushed feeling the skinship contact. She cups his right cheek and holds her wrist while closing his eyes. He feels Jessica tippy toeing and kissing his forehead.She goes back to kissing him on the lips this time. He was leaning on her car while this happen.

FHT+07++Final+kiss.gif

This time he opened his eyes and look directly at her with sincerity. She felt her heartbeat beating crazy. Without hesitation he took the car keys from her purse. Leaving Jessica froze at the spot since there kiss. He start the engine and he still sees Jessica standing there so he grabs her wrist and take her to the passengers seat.

She came back to her sense realizing that Min Hyuk was driving her to her apartment. He the radio listening to Sunny FM radio. He was listening to the music non-stop since the radio was mostly music right now.

This week guest was Wonder Girls to appear on the radio. He turn the volume up to see what the group was saying. Interested to hear more, oblivious that Jessica was getting jealous. She turned off the radio snapping Min Hyuk back to reality. He trun to his right seeing a very furious Jessica with her arms crossed against her chest.

They finally arrived at Jessica's apartment. Right now he just parked the car in the garage but Jessica left immdeiately without waiting for Min Hyuk.Luckily he knew which floor she was in ending up to wait for the elevator to come down to the garage floor. He waited until he reached Jessica's apartment level. He rang the door bell a couple of times but there was  no answer. This time he bang on the door really loud.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Jessica finally opened the door but shooting death glares at Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk couldn't bear to face Jessica since he was obviously scared. He turned around to Jessica and surprised her this time. He lift her up into a bridal style pushing her all the way to her bedroom, assuming it was her bedroom he decided to play a little joke on Jessica for fun.

He pushed her to the bed hovering on top of her with a smirk. Seeing her blush made Min Hyuk chuckled a little.

"You.." Jessica trailed off as she gulped down the lump on .

"You.. what? Jessica the confident and cold Jessica that was just mad at me what happen to her," he said.

"G..get off me," she said as she tried to pull him away from her.

"What if I don't," he said with there faces only inches away.

Jessica closes her eyes waiting for his next move but nothing happen. Min hyuk slowly moves away from her and runs out of room before she releases Hellsica. Jessica opens her eyes to see no Min Hyuk here. She starts to release a tirade.

"MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN HHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYUUUUUKKKKk!" she yells.

Jessica searches for Min Hyuk to launch a attack on him. Instead she hides as she wait to launch attack on Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk slowly sneaks out of her bathroom seeing no one here. but unkwon to him Jessica was actually behind him waiting to launch. Min Hyuk left out a sigh of relief thinking that Jessica could have just fell a sleep. He turns around only to see a furious Jessica glaring at him.

Jessica tackles him to the ground because he let his guard down. They both fall hard on the floor in each others arm. She sees the frightened Min Hyuk below her. Smirking at him her faces get closer to his face. The closer they get there hearts are beating rapidly because of there bodies touching each other. It was now only nose to nose as she got closer she sealed it with a kiss.

They stayed like that for a few minutes after backing away to get air. They both sit up as they proceed to the couch where Min Hyuk pushed her into his arms. Giving a peck on her lips then on her forehead. Falling a sleep in each others embraces.

tumblr_n9c212AZlI1rizz8go1_400.gif

---------------------------------------------

Next Morning:

               BREAKING NEWS

Former membert Jessica Jung was caught kissing a man.Insiders said that it was KBS producer. It was speculated that they were dating for a few months.There was a pictured relieved showing that the Producer A and Jessica had dated back in college but ended due to conflict on there schedules. A close friend shares details about them dating.

Friend B: Actually those two met each other about seven years ago through a mutual friend. They dating for about two years then ended for a unkwon reason. Now I would often see both of them at KBS chatting like they were more then friends. It was quite obvious that they were dating because they would date in the car or at there apartments.

". Producer A and Jessica Jung met through Tyler Kwon's cousin. Tyler Kwon and Jessica Jung caught by the media were just shopping with no skinship or eye contact with each other. So I couldn't really say that they were dating when Producer A and Jessica Jung had feelings for each other. They were both each othersw first love because we found that they met throught a mutual friend in college. Producer A was casting a celebrity for his show so he asked Jessica to be in it. They started to hang out with each more and more which there relationship got closer.. Then later they start to meet at restraunts, cars, or at Producer A work place. They were really careless of hiding it from the media."- Reporter *******

[+134,-98] Daebak, I didn't know she was that low.

[+112,-32] ㅋㅋㅋㅋNo way, Heol even mentioning Tyler Kwon

[+53,-14] Why does anyone care about this.

[+76,-2] This so upsetting why she on the news again. Aishh..

[+164,-42] Girls Generation is becoming Dating Generation.

[+234,-128] Is this why Jessica left SNSD.

-------------------------

Min Hyuk was reading all the negative reaction on the internet. Not everyones knows that its him be he knows what they are talking about. Turning off the TV he saw his phone flooded with unkwonn numbers and missing text messages. He tried to call Jessica many times forgetting that she is already on the plane.He threw his phone on the couch not caring even if it broke.

*RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG*

He picks up his phone again not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Min Hyuk-ssi."

"Dae President."

"Come here now, i have some important matter to discuss with you."

"Yes,Sir."

The call ended and Min Hyuk started to panic a bit afraid of the consequences he is going to face and jeopardizing Jessica's career. He just want this to end quickly and quietly for good without any trouble.



❉ A/N: Sorry my dearest reader I been quiet buzy. There are essay, projects, and exams I have to take. I almost forgot about this so I will try to update as fast as i can. There is a lot of things that are going on in my life right now. Its good thing actually so I been writing all my drafts on my notebook for two of my fanfictions. i had a sudden urge to write. I was basically in writers block. Every story that I'm writing so far after months are being put on my notebook. I was still fixing it so far I wrote about 10-15 chapters so far with 1000 words for each chapter. I 'm going to show you guys two songs that will fit for this fanfiction. 

 

Greyson Chance 'Afterllife"

https://soundcloud.com/greysonchance/terlifesdfghu3y2tr23dewqscwvretjyu6k

XIA Junsu "Yesterday"

https://soundcloud.com/nhlluan1903/yesterday-xiajunsu-1

 

I'm happy to say this I'm now in a relationship!! ;)