Chapter 5

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Confession
"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?"
 18 Days Later...

Min Hyuk had just finish his day. He heard from his chief that there the President's son would work for him. He was unsure if the President's son would be arrogant or cold. So if he didn't go easy on him his father might fire him. Bringing a person who care less about anyone frustrated him.

He drove his car to a soju place as he enter to see only a few people there only He needed some soju to clear his head after a hardworking day. 

"Ahjumma, two bottles of soju, bulgogi, and jjigae," shouted Min Hyuk where he found his spot.

"Ne," answered the ahjumma who started to prepare the foods.

The food and the drink finally arrived as he took a few sips and only ate the bulgogi.Min Hyuk looked around the place absent midely as he notice someone entering in the place. She looked familiar but she wore a cap and a mask that only covered her nose and lips. Min Hyuk look closely at her for a few seconds and realize it was Jessica. He waved his hand beckoning her to come over here. She looked confuse at him and realize it was Min Hyuk and thought to herself it will be ok to sit there.

Jessica stalked her way to Min Hyuk. She was wondering why they will always meet all the time. Jessica ordered one bottle of soju and the ahjumma brought it to them. She thanked the ahjmma and started to glare at Min Hyuk. He seemed to have drink a little bit too much. He was swaying side by side with his idiotic smile. In his jacket and his cap as he poured more soju.

"Whats wrong with you? You look like you are already drunk," in a calm voice as she poured some soju into her small cup.

'I'm not drunk,ok (hiccuping), I only drank about -huh I already finish this bottle," laughing quietly with his head down.

"What's so funny all a sudden you started laughing. Yah! Min Hyuk," in a monotoned voice.

"Did you know?? hm, Did you know Jessica about the day we broke up," smiled Min Hyuk.

"What are you talking about? I just came here to drink. I don't wanna hear this. I'm out of here," she raised her tone. Few people didn't notice as they didn't really pay attention. He grabbed her by the wrist.

"Sit down for a second I have a lot of things to tell you," he looked up in a series face which made him not look like her was drunk.

She listened to him and decided to stay to see what he had to say. Staying there like a friend until he is finish with his nonsense.

"Remember how I met you right? We had a common friend at that time I was a lawyer and your were a rookie when you were still in girls Generation. At that camping site you didn't reveal any part of your skin that day. I always thought you were an ice princess of what I heard. I didn't have the guts to even talk to you. You were smiling that night brightly. One of my buddies notice that I was sharing secret glances at you. You never look back at me because you were still talking to you friend," said Min Hyuk.

Jessica kept her face emotionless as she still can't believe he still remembers. But she still wonder what he was on to about.

Min Hyuk continued," The made both of us go to the convenince store to buy snacks for them. I was a little nervous as I walked with you. It was awkward walking felt like forever but I started the conversation with 'What do we need?' (laughed). From there we started to talk more and on our way to the convenience store I was a little bit afraid to walk there because people might see you. but stupid me for thinking so. There was no one there only the lady behind the counter. They lady thought we were dating did you realize I was blushing.  But going a little further you were my first love.We often call each other or go on dates secretly. I was head over for heel in love that I switch majors. I had to beg to my parents to switch me to a different major to become a producer."

Jessica was listening and was not once talking. Realizing the many things he has done for her. She started to see sadness forming on his face as he continue talking.

 

" We started .......to have fights  more it became distant. I remember everything the day I met your members. They know who I'm not afraid to hide it at all. We barely talked to each other whenever you went overseas. My flight would arrive after the filming ended for your variety show.. ...I found the restaurant and decided to go there. Once I came there I saw you happily drinking and joking around with the crew and your members.I looked out but you didn't seem to notice. When you stood up to talk to the MC I swear... you made eye contact with me like we... first did the time we met. but you didn't seem to notice still.

I was a.... little bit loss as I... tried to figure out what to do next. So I enter I thought you saw me when you said hi but it turn out you... said hi to the guy behind me. I was a little bit embarrassed I quickly put my hands in my pocket. I walked out when it was still raining..." Min Hyuk seemed he was going to say something but he was definitely knock out.Jessica watched Min Hyuk blankly realising that the person that she thought hurt her was herself.

There was a reason why Min Hyuk wasn't thrilled to see her because of that day and how there relationship ended. Part of her thought he was just saying nonsense but part of her felt guilt. Jessica snapped out of it and took his handphone out to call his friend Yi Ahn since she  only knows him out of Min Hyuk friends.

Yi Ahn: Hey Min Hyuk what sup!

Jessica: Hi, this is Jessica and I need you to pick up Min Hyuk he is drunk.

Yi Ahn: What? Uhh.. ok tell me the address and I'll come

Jessica: I will send it you by message.

Yi Ahn: Ok I will be right over there.

Jessica ended the call and watched Min Hyuk passed out on the table. She went over to him and gently pulled him up since he passed out. Jessica notice him snoring so she chuckled a bit looking at his face. Seeing his face very at peace remembering the good old times where he could drink until he is drunk made her laugh a little. Yi Ahn walked noticing Jessica's face close to Min Hyuk looking like they were kissing.

"Hey," greeted Yi Ahn as he motion towards Min Hyuk and Jessica.

"Uh.. Yeah Hey," awkwardly greeted Jessica.

Yi Ahn helped Jessica Min Hyuk to stand up. Jessica payed for the soju and the meal leaving it on the table. Yi Ahn was able to carry Min Hyuk as Min Hyuk's arm was around Yi Ahn's shoulder to Yi Ahn's car. Plopping Min Hyuk in Yi Ahn's car as Jessica greeted him goodbye and decided to give Min Hyuk's car keys to Yi Ahn Min Hyuk would later pick it up. Yi Ahn drove off as Jessica waited until the car dissappear from her sight that she left to go home.

--------------------------------------

This time there guests would meet with Happy together crew to discuss there plans for the show. The guest started to arrive they were shocked to see Jessica here in KBS besides the fact that she had other buisness that were going to be planned. The hosts and the guests went over what was going to be the segment as the writers were discussing the show. He noticed the secret glances Jessica has been giving him making him feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Min Hyuk went outside to answer the call from his chief. His chief told him that he will have a new rookie PD with him. The chief also said to be careful around him since he is very arrogant and is the CEO son so he has to be careful of him. Min Hyuk headed over to the chief office. As he arrived there he noticed a figure sitting with his leg on the coffee table crossing each other. Laying back on the couch as he was waiting for someone arrogantly.

"Min Hyuk you finally arrived," said the chief with a fake smile.

"Well meet Gil Joo Hyuk your new rookie PD," said the chief.

"Hello," greetedd Min Hyuk with a smile.

Joo Hyuk stand up and gave a smirk on his face as he saw Min Hyuk. 

"My father want meet to follow this guy. He must be crazy making me be under him. I could jsut rest the whole entire day this is going to be easy," Joo Hyuk thought to himself.

Joo Hyuk was being polite for once and greeted Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk thought it was strange but still accepted it. The chief let him and Min Hyuk go to the meeting room where the guests were at and also the hosts. As they arrived in the guests and the hosts were about to finish when Min Hyuk introduce him to them. Joo Hyuk kept on giving Jessica secret glances.Jessica was oblivious to him since she was too focused on the writers segments and things to do to notice him.

After it finished Min Hyuk greeted all of them after one by one they started to leave. Joo Hyuk was silently leaving the place to eat something seince he was hungry. He didn't care if he  get caught because they are not going to fire him when his father is the CEO of the company. He saw Jessica with her manager discussing something so he went over there to introduce himself. He tapped on her shoulder.

"Hi," greeted with a smile.

"Uhh.. Hi and you are," asked Jessica who didn't seem to interested.

"Gil Joo Hyuk the new rookie PD for Happy Together," said Joo Hyuk.

"Yes of course I think I saw you in there but nice meeting you," said Jessica. In her mind she knew exactly who he was the spoiled rich kid that she wanted to get  away from.

Jessica walked away but Joo Hyuk stood there flabbergasted that she wasn't blushing or even nervous. It made him more interested what kind of person she is.

Min Hyuk walked out since Jessica left her handphone from the meeting rom. Her manager went out to get the car since it was raining. She was just looking out at the rain when a motorcycle was heading her way. She couldn't move because she was too shock to move. Closing her eyes tightly when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her back spun her to the side. When she opened her eyes she saw Min Hyuk as he was looking at the man on the motorcycle. Her eyes were on his face she notice his sharp jaw line. His hands were around her holding her tightly.

Epilogue:

Yi Ahn notice that Jessica had finally disappear from his sight as he was driving. He wanted to say something to Min Hyuk.

"Min Hyuk wake up I know you are not drunk," said Yi Ahn.

"How did you know," asked Min Hyuk who sat up immediately.

"Your drunk habits wouldn't be too passed out to notice," joked Yi Ahn. "But anyway why did you pretend to be drunk,"

"Because I wanted to say something to her," said Min Hyuk.

"You could tell her directly why have to say it in a drunken state," asked Yi Ahn.

"Because....I'm not sure about my feelings," said MIn Hyuk looking down at the ground. 



A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter. Later on in this story you will see more drama as you continue reading this. Anyway thanks I will soon update the next chapter. Looks like there might be spark between Min Hyuk and Jessica.

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote